It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Terror Conspiracy : Deception, 9/11, and the Loss of Liberty

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I am currently reading Jim Marrs book, The Terror Conspiracy: Deception, 9/11 and the Loss of Liberty and I have to say I love what he has done with this book, in the details, the theories, and leaving it open for interpretation of the readers.

YouTube : The Terror Conspiracy by Jim Marrs

Do not hesitate to visit his website at this link for Jim Marrs but be sure and come back to ATS and talk about it here. I'm thinking Jim will see this thread and hopefully he will grace it with some intelligence and ideas.

[edit on 26-7-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I'm also curious if Jim Marrs comes onto this thread, what he might think of the Bilderberg Group, and if any of his books have touched on them, since I have yet to have all of his masterpieces.

Jim, can you take a look at this thread and give your input on it, please?

Bilderberger : The Global Agenda, Eugenics, Global Warming, And Biochiping Sheeple

It touches on another book I am currently reading by Daniel Estulin, and the Bilderberg Group, and their affiliation with the Council on Foreign Relations.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I went looking for Youtube videos of some of the people Jim Marrs mentions as having survived the suppoed Pentagon attack by Flight 77, specifically I was looking for April Cooper video footage since she mentions being visited by people who never identified themselves, sounding of course like Federal Agents. I however found this interesting clip of Donald Rumsfeld on CBS speaking on September 10, 2001 about how the Pentagon and its buearaucracy and how it was wasting money and he was proposing all kinds of cut-backs.

Does this make this itself a smoking gun leaning heavily towards the Pentagon in collusion with letting itself be attacked in the old Latin adage of Casus Belli : Latin for Justification of War?

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
The more I read in this book the more the pieces seem to fall into place. I'm not saying it's 100% dead on, but it makes more common sense than the official story ever did and I'm not someone to believe the official story ever anyway.

The Warren Commission was put into place to cover-up JFK's assassination, just like the 9/11 Commission was put into place, to cover-up the complicit and tacit actions, or lack thereof, of Congress.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I'm reading this Jim Marrs book currently and found some interesting information related to the Department of Defense Directive 3025.1 as this is the one piece of material that links the Policies, Procedures, and Protocols that would have enacted jets to be scrambled to stop all the flights on September 11th, 2001 from hitting the World Trade Center Towers 1 & 2, The Pentagon, and the field in Pennsylvannia, which is assumed to have been directed towards the White House. As well as the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff document 3610.01A that was the re-write that kept the jets on the ground because no one gave the order to intercept.

This particular version was submitted January 15, 1993 and does not show the re-write that was done on June of 2001.

Department of Defense : Directive 3025.1 PDF

The next document is is the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, which re-writes that last document. It was submitted on June 1, 2001 just prior to the September 11th attacks.

Chairman of the Joint Chief of Staff : CJCSI 3610.01A PDF

This is the document that de-rails all military doctrine in order to scramble the intercept jets, which should also make Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld responsible to make the intercept orders to happen.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
This book is an excellant read so far. It even goes into the fact that Fire Fighters, witnesses, and survivors claim they saw, heard, or believed there were bombs at the Twin Towers. Some of the Fire Fighters claim they were threatened by Law Enforcement to shut up, as well as the flight data recorders, or the proverbial "Black Box" of the airplanes were found, but according to the 9/11 Commission these devices were supposedly burned up due to the fires and overwhelming heat.

I sure smell something and it sure isn't the hot dogs or marshmallows on a camp fire.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I find it interesting to see just how many of the witnesses who were at Ground Zero were told by Authorities to shut the Hell up.

* Firefighters - After the event

* Maintenance Workers - Employees of the Twin Towers

* People who worked in the Tower 1 and 2 as office staff - Employees who knew the building

This is getting ridicoulous in that we're supposed to believe there was not foreknowledge of the event itself, and this is beginning to smell of High Treason by so many differing factions of Government.

[edit on 28-7-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I hope Jim Marrs likes what he see with this, in promoting his book as well as digging for the facts and truth of the matter. I'm hoping he comes on ATS soon enough.

Going To Your Public Library, Gathering Open Source Intelligence, and Surviving

This is like when I read Sherlock Holmes, The Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew, and Detective Comics with Batman, the facts are there if you can find them.

Becoming a Detective of Conspiracy Theories

Anyone can find the links to the truth with the excellant investigative technique and research time.

Blackwater : Right-Wing Conservative America, Whether You Like It Or Not...

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Let's see, if Jim Marrs doesn't believe the official story.

And Jesse Ventura doesn't believe the official story, and he was formerly a Navy SEAL.

Former Navy SEAL and Demolitions Expert Jesse Ventura: U.S. Government Carried Out 9/11

Jesse's even been interviewed on the ATS Mix show, by Dave Rabbit and Johnny Anonymous.

ATS.MIX: Jesse Ventura UNCENSORED - ATS MIX Show 82

Jesse Ventura On the Alex Jones Show On YouTube Part 1 :

Jesse Ventura On the Alex Jones Show On YouTube Part 2 :

Jesse Ventura On the Alex Jones Show On YouTube Part 3 :

Local Minnesota News Cover Ventura's 9/11 Revelations :

Jesse Ventura: EXPLAINS WHY SEPTEMBER 11 LIES DON'T ADD UP!

[edit on 30-7-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
America is on the Brink of Fascism! Jesse Ventura

911 Truth: Jim Marrs in 10 Minutes

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Thank you for sharing those videos. I do wish Jesse Ventura would run for some type of office soon, but I respect his decision not too.
I like the little snippet of George Bush joking about being dictator.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Thank you for sharing those videos. I do wish Jesse Ventura would run for some type of office soon, but I respect his decision not too.
I like the little snippet of George Bush joking about being dictator.

Not a problem. The more information is out there, the more pressure can be applied to Washington D.C.

top topics

join