It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another example of out of control cops! Shoot the dog and mace the baby!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Here is another example and this one has PLENTY of facts in it, it was a pretty publicized story, at the time it happened anyway.
Looks like another example of a cop, yea the ones that are supposed to "serve and protect"
shooting a family pet during a traffic stop.
There are many more examples of this type of increasing aggression by law enforcement.
Just think how many more cop shootings we'd see if it werent for the taser, which is another story in itself.

"Why'd you shoot my dog?"

COOKEVILLE, Tennessee (CNN) -- Police video released Wednesday showed a North Carolina family kneeling and handcuffed, who shrieked as officers killed their dog -- which appeared to be playfully wagging its tail -- with a shotgun during a traffic stop.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by primamateria

The good cops out there better do something about the scumbags in their ranks

I know one good cop. He did do something about corruption in his department, twice. He was fired the first time so his investigation came to a close. He filed an appeal, won and the offender with a badge was fired.

Second time, he filed charges on another department badge and he was placed on administrative leave, than fired again.

This time though, he is suing for conspiracy and other charges.

You bad cops out there may think you can do what you want, but good people will still take you down sooner or later.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by russ1969

What an incredibly statist point of view. By that logic, police can shoot anyone in the area while pursueing a suspect and it's the suspect's fault. It's true that we don't have enough info with this story, but since there is no talk of any people being threatened by the dog, I see no reason it should have been killed. The evidence of police going out of control is too obvious to be denied, and as was stated earlier, they're only doing themselves harm in the long run.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

It is getting to the point where citizens are starting to fear the police more than the criminals they are paid to arrest. Im not saying all cops are bad but there are quite a few out here that seem to try and operate above the law.

I honestly do. Criminals at least have a purpose when they threaten you (want your money). Cops may have a purpose like acting on a tip, but they don't always reveal that info to you. The main point they want to get acroos is that they have authority over you, and I can't stand that.

I agree, not all cops are bad, but so many are. And the bad ones make the public suspicious of all cops.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Police State Brutality is getting so bad that soon people will have no choice but to Resist or Submit and be tortured to death - I believe they call this "excited delirium" or death caused by "pre-existing medical conditions"

I have personally testified against three scumbag Storm Troopers after my patients died of their injuries or were DOA - which normally means they DID NOT COMPLY.

If you submit you will be charged with resisting anyways - it's an easy charge to make stick and the criteria almost guarantees a conviction.

Heck, If you fart in the Cruiser you'll be likely charged with assaulting an officer... it is getting really bad folks.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join