It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming to you next week

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I watched with some disbelief on the evening news the state of Ohio will begin a major campaign to inform people they may be locked down in the event of a major pandemic.
To begin stocking up now.
It will be 'illegal' to go outside. I wish this was a joke. But was shown a preview of the run.
I believe a major pandemic is in the works. And they aren't spilling the beans to avoid panic.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
How do the mormons know?! they have been preparing for sometime.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
My ex's parents were Mormons. They were stocked to the hilt in the 90's. Some kind of red phone to God I guess.
M.O.O.N. that spells Captain Tripps.

[edit on 7/23/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
I watched with some disbelief on the evening news...

Do you think you could find a source? I know the (presumably local?) news channels don't usually have good websites, but maybe you remember a name, or some other detail?

And, what does this have to do with Mormons?

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I believe another bloke started own thread with links in Cananda. I stink on links and most things in general with puters. You can kill the thread if you like. His is way more informative. WHO, CDC are hitting the red buttons.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   
You know, i think the whole point here is to keep us all in a terrified mode,
no matter what it is.

I, dgtempe, have made a conscious desicion to REFUSE TERROR and maybe not totally ignore it, but just not dwell on this anymore.

Let them do whatever the H they want with us. My life must go on to be lived for as long as i have and the boogiemen can kiss my backside.

I refuse to be terrified until the command from the King of the land actually goes into effect- then i'll worry (i am only human)-

Till then, i hate to be preachy but i will try to keep myself above it all. I am not going to let a village idiot ruin my life just yet.

Dios no ama a el govierno.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   
www.daytondailynews.com...
(ad in question^)

www.daytondailynews.com...

DAYTON — It's a commercial break and you're still laughing from that last bit on The Simpsons when a foreboding voice of doom stops you cold.

"1918: Attendance at football games and movie theaters was banned. Public places in Ohio were shut down. 1957: Ohio's first pandemic flu patients were children. More Americans died from pandemic flu in the 20th Century than died in World War One. It will happen again. Prepare now. To learn how, go to Ohiopandemicflu.gov."

Got your attention yet? The Ohio Department of Health hopes so.

"They're designed to be stark and grab attention," spokeswoman Sara Morman said of the ads that ran exclusively in the Dayton area July 6-20. "The fact is we will have another pandemic flu. The ads are edgy to drive people to our Web site."

The Web site, in English and Spanish, offers readers a preparedness guide, fact sheets and links to other resources concerning a possible pandemic, or global outbreak of a new influenza virus.

Does this sound like what you saw?

[edit on 23-7-2008 by Karlhungis]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

That is DAMN disturbing. Does anybody know the difference between the 'pandemic' flue of 1918 and 1957 and the 'regular' flu people get every year?

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
That is precisely what I saw Karl. Thanks for the link backup. I appreciate it.
DG I think you are on to something about keeping us in a terror condition.
Scared people are controllable people.

[edit on 7/23/2008 by jpm1602]

top topics

join