It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Entertainment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2003 @ 10:59 AM
link   
"With the video game industry still growing by leaps and bounds, you might think it would be easy for game designers to bring their creations to Hollywood. The truth is that breaking into the film and TV business is a tough nut to crack and last month a new company called
Illuminati Entertainment was formally announced to help game designers, as well as comic book creators, to get their foot in the studio door. HomeLAN got a chance to chat with the company's founder, Ford Gilmore, to find out more about their plans for Illuminati Entertainment."

HomeLAN - Why chose the name Illuminati Entertainment for your company?

Ford Gilmore - I'm sorry, but I'm unable to answer that question.

LOL. im wondering also, why name your entertainment business 'IlluminatiEntertainment'?

www.homelanfed.com...

www.illuminatientertainment.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2003 @ 05:20 PM
link   
there are many groups that name themselves after the order that really aren't associated with it... i guess the main purpose is to gain attention. such as... www.illuminatigroup.com... (Illuminati Multimedia Marketing Group)

echelon: i just found a company called the Illuminati Multimedia Marketing Group...
undisclosed: marketing = publicity = the antithesis of the illuminati order and the council though

...so i doubt that they have any involvement in the conspiracy.
another one... www.ill23.com... (Illuminati Snowboards)

posted on Jan, 9 2003 @ 04:36 AM
link   
How easy it is to overlook tears on your face in the rain!

[Edited on 9-1-2003 by pacman]

posted on Jan, 9 2003 @ 02:42 PM
link   
yeah i didnt think they were related to the 'illuminati' in any way , just thought it was interesting and somewhat amusing.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 05:34 AM
link   
ILLUMINATI ARE EVERY WHERE RIGHT?

new topics

top topics

join