It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama and murdered church members

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Well, I am not very political this year, but, I came across this and thought it was newsworthy, whether true or not.

The death of three of Obama's fellow church members.

The bombshell may involve the murder of Donald Young, a 47-year-old choir master at former Rev. Jeremiah Wright's Trinity United Church of Christ—the same congregation that Obama has attended for the past 20 years. Two other young black men that attended the same church—Larry Bland and Nate Spencer—were also murdered execution style with bullets to the backs of their heads—all within 40 days of each other, beginning in November 2007. All three were openly homosexual.

What links this story to Barack Obama is that, according to an acquaintance of Obama, Larry Sinclair, Obama is a closet bisexual with whom he had sexual and drug-related encounters in November 1999.

Further, Sinclair claims that Obama was friendly with at least two of these deceased parishioners, and that choir director Donald had contacted him shortly before being murdered from multiple gunshot wounds on December 23, 2007.

These killings are receiving a number of different reactions. Mike Parker, reporting for CBS in Chicago, wrote, "Activists fear gay African-Americans are being targeted for murder," while Marc Loveless of the Coalition for Justice and Respect queries, "Are we under attack? Is this a serial killer?"

The death of Donald Young

Obama and Larry Sinclair

Was Sinclair silenced by litigation?
NoQuarter claims Sinclair is a political prisoner

Death certificates of two victims from the church.
Rense.com

Is there nothing already on this at ATS?

[edit on 22-7-2008 by Clearskies]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
This one slipped under the radar I guess and I tried looking for some news items which might help us to find the truth.

Not much on the news front but I was able to find a link to a place where you cn listen to the full audio of the Sinclair NPC briefing last month.

Larry Sinclair - National Press Club June 18, 2008 FULL (June 18, 2008)

Larry Sinclair issued a statement to the world regarding presumptive U. S. President Barack Hussein Obama's crack-smoking ways. In a brazen act of Gestapo type terror tactics, US Marshals kidnapped Sinclair immediately after this press conference.

The previous version uploaded was missing the crucial final minutes of the press conference concerning the murder of Donald Young.

The use of the words gestapo and kidnapped is troubling, I will try to find an article on Sinclair that describes what happened after the press conference.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
What a ruckus, the only radar this slipped under was mine

Sinclair is either a pathological liar or someone is deliberately trying to silence him...

I honestly cannot make heads nor tails from the conflicts in various reports and opinions on this guy that is on the net, though it does make one wonder how conveniently Young and Bland were silenced last winter.

Another case of a story where the public will NEVER know the complete truth.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SaveTheDrama

I would like to know the truth.
It is weird that Sinclair hasn't made news much, since his first allegations came forth.
Not to mention details about his arrest.

Here's Larry Sinclair's website.
Apparently he's received death threats.
Larry Sinclair/ Barrack Obama drugs, sex and murder blog
On that page;
Meet the real Barrack Obama

[edit on 22-7-2008 by Clearskies]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Mr Sinclair has a website at larrysinclair0926.com You can read his story there.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Sinclair also claims that obama had been around these murdered men.
That obama had a hand in it.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Just bumping my thread for the night shift!
What does it mean?

join