It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret of the Masonic Logo

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I beleive this to be such a deep masonic secret, that no mason now living or deceased has ever known of it's existance....

It's entertaining....but ultimately this is not a teaching of any masonic body.

[edit on 25/7/2008 by ForkandSpoon]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALightinDarkness
I do not believe in the "chakras," there is nothing in masonry about them, and while your free to claim they have meaning here its not masonic. In my opinion, this sort of "information" only serves to confuse the public and not make them more aware, as chakras and all things related have been hijacked by the new age movement.

If you don't believe in chakras, then there is little point in us continuing this discussion. Or would it help to call them sephiroth? is it just the vedantic referrence you find distasteful? Your choice though is your choice, you have free will. This rigid mind frame and belief system of yours does not appeal to me, and I have no doubts that you find my open minded attitude and desire to research all possibilities distasteful. I think you are selling yourself short and not realising your true power. There is a nice video clip on youtube by Timothy Leary called "How to operate your brain" , it's just a means to overload your brain into glorious chaos so you may find some personal order. And break the thought conditioning that many I have seen recently are displaying. Or not. Free will huh.

Best Wishes.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Maybe the Freemasons did put masonic symbolism in the dollar bill and maybe it means nothing. Couldn't they have just put a little of themselves into their work. i.e. I'm a huge Zeppelin fan. If I was creating a design for money I'd slip in all kinds of Zepp refrences. That doesn't mean if I put the swan song logo in I'm part of some occult psyco group. I've never seen anything wierd about Masons.. My great grandfather was given the title of 33 degree at his funural. The only thing I didnt get was the cloth aprons and gloves his two brethen were wearing.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
So my question is, Do the Masons in England not have a 6th Chakra? They don't use the "G", it is pretty much an American twist.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sharkman

There is nothing in freemasonry in England, or indeed anywhere else, that refers to the chakras. It is not a part of any freemasonry that I know of, or at least not by that name.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I would agree with you, I have not encountered anything in my reading to indicate that either. I just threw that out there because this person says that they are from England and UGLE logo using the square and compass does not include the letter "G", nor has it ever used one to my knowledge. From the information I have been able to discover it was an adaptation that was pretty much an American device and didn't come into regular use until the 1800's here in the states.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by sharkman
From the information I have been able to discover it was an adaptation that was pretty much an American device and didn't come into regular use until the 1800's here in the states.

Actually the Scots and Irish use the G too - it's only the English that don't. This may be an Antients/Moderns thing - I'm not sure and I haven't been able to uncover much information about why the G is present/absent from within the S&C either. Bernard Jones let me down on that one

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
As freemasonry tends to like dabbling in Qaballah (Jewish Mysticism), I suggested earlier on that the terms sephiroth and chakras could be somewhat interchangable. This thread had climaxed a while ago, but it seems some want to arouse it into its second wind. That is fine by me. Here is a nice clip for you to watch.

Timecode 00:17 "Ohhh matron!"
&
Timecode 00:27 Good Lord it's that Sharon Stone scene *winces*

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE CLIP

Come along chaps, Freemasonry is a rip-off of Indian/Jewish mysticism. When you get to the 33rd degree you are told the world is an illusion. LOL. A lifetime of service to gain the wisdom that an Indian street tea seller could have told you. Read the Holy Vedas, Darth. You are being jipped.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join