It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A US Boffin Says Use "Anti Alien Hats"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Yes, tin foil hats at the ready, why would a so called US Boffin suggest this for Welsh residents, Cardiff was recently in the news, where police gave chase to a UFO over Cardiff.

A US boffin has pledged 'anti-alien' hats to Welsh UFO-spotters after The Sun revealed how stunned police gave chase to a UFO over Cardiff.

The 'thought screen' - creation of US aircraft worker Michael Menkin - is claimed to protect people from being abducted.

Seattle-based Mr Menkin claims his hat blocks aliens from contacting humans through telepathy.

More on link, does any one actually believe this method works to block alien telepathy?

Or is this just a way to knock the whole "UFO Subject" and make us all seem like crackpots?

Source.

[edit on 22-7-2008 by Denied]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Maybe this 'prof' wants to get some corporate sponsors involved?

I really want one with 'Nike' on it.....

Besides what if I don't have tin foil , can I use clingflim?

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

No, clingfilm will not help you at all.

I use the heavy duty aluminum foil. For just a couple of bucks I can have a tin foil hat in every room and also make hats for my four little dogs.

I am sure my poor doggies would totally freak if they were abducted. I'm still working on training them to keep the hats on. They keep trying to tear them off their heads.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Clingfilm wont work? oh no whatever shall I use?
I know I'l use some cow droppings and cover my head with that, Coz it's all BS anyway...

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

The hats contain a carbon impregnated polyfin that's used for EMF protection and static control, the material's impedance sheilds, blocks anything sent by Aliens, the Velostat material's impedance increases only if you are being monitored by Aliens, it will pick up alter it's resistance very highly, this means that synthetic telepathic transmissions whether VLF: EMF or microwaves are being scrambled, the material renders any contact between the abductee's brain and the Aliens's control, the abduction is therfore stopped in it's tracks.

Only metal fails to stop this, it acts as a antenna, amplifying the signal strength to the crainium penetrating to the skull, where as Velostat scrambles it. Metal does not have an impedance so it won't work, it is remarkable that Velostat has been used successfuly for nine years in preventing abductions, anyone who is being abducted should try it out and see for their own selfs.

top topics

join