It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cool story about UFOs. UFOs shutting down US nukes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   
UFOS shutting down US nukes in flight and in bunkers. And some cool UFO filming. Found this, a liveleak

www.liveleak.com...

[edit on 22-7-2008 by Gazrok]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   
interested at first but when i saw it was about selling a book i stopped watching, bending the truth to make money from anti nuke hippy's, what an idiot

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   
They presented their books to illustrate the fact that they have researched the topic and know enough to have written a book about it. This discussion was not solely for the purpose of promotion.

This clip was actually on CNN's front page a few hours ago; I bookmarked it at work but then found it again via this thread. It's definitely interesting and points out that if the military continues to fail to take the UFO topic seriously, it could be consider highly negligent if something catastrophic happened as a result of a UFO encountering an armed warhead.

One portion of the show that concerned me was the re-enactment of the UFO shining a beam of light on the warhead (from the documentary 'Out of the Blue'). It's usually considered responsible journalism to specify that it's a dramatization and is not the real deal. The first time it was shown, it specified it was from the documentary, however the second time no source was cited.

If this was done accidentally, it was irresponsible. If it was left out intentionally, then there is an ulterior motive here in getting people hyped up about aliens. I guarantee you that quite a few people thought that was the real footage. It makes you wonder on who's terms disclosure will take place.

EDIT: ...and can you please correct the spelling of 'Nuckes' to 'Nukes' in the thread title while you still have editing rights.

[edit on 22/7/08 by Evasius]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Already an active thread on the same page.
See here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closing.

top topics

join