It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain to pick VP THIS WEEK(07/21)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
One

More

Source

For you

Blah...

Signs are pointing to McCain to pick his VP this week.

Who are the contenders?

Guliani?
Romney?
Huckabee?

Out of them all, i like Romney the best. At least he has some good experiance as a CEO, and leading an instituition.

I think if McCain picks a liberail Loser like Guliani, thats it, his campain is toast. We don't need a NY drag Queen as the VP. I can see it now... Drag Day at the White house...

Huckabee seems like a nice guy. And thats all i can say. I mean, dude plays the guitar, instaed of Dick Chaney playing to oil market, we will have a VP that plays rock shows...

So heres my ranking on these guys:
Rom
Huck
Drag Queen.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I definitely hope he chooses Romney. Huckabee and Goolianeee would be horrible choices in my own opinion.

I definitely like that Romney is financially minded. Maybe he can be the one to help fix the budget.

Lord knows all Obama wants to do is Tax more, and spend more money... INSANE....

He's acting like taxing the higher income bracket won't increase the cost paid by lower level consumers. If the higher bracket pays more, they are going to pass it on to the consumers. This is basic economics!!!

Obama is an idiot!! Although, he is a well spoken idiot....

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Ten bucks says he will choose, Rudy "911" julie-on-me. Every time Rudy mentions 911 neo-con nazis rise to their feet to cry and cheer. That is exactly the type of dog and pony show our system would like to deliver for the phoney race.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Well Guliani was a prior member of ATS... too bad he got banned...

The mods got tired of his one line replies consisting of only

"9/11"

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThreeDeuce
Well Guliani was a prior member of ATS... too bad he got banned...

The mods got tired of his one line replies consisting of only

"9/11"

Nice...

I liked Romney, when there was like 10 guys running for the Republican nomination, he was DEFINATLY in my top 4. Even if he is just another big corprate scumbag.... hes better then the Drag Queen...

I honestly don't know what i am going to do if McCain picks the Drag Queen as his running mate... that would totaly destroy McCains core base... and basicly give the election to BHO...

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Hmm, I thought that the way things were heading that the VP would have to be a black woman to sway the Obama and Hillary voters. I thought that Rice was a shoe in.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
Hmm, I thought that the way things were heading that the VP would have to be a black woman to sway the Obama and Hillary voters. I thought that Rice was a shoe in.

Realy???

I would think that McCain would rather have HRC as his VP before someone from the Bush regime.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Why even have an election when Obama has won. Just goes to show how foolish and unintelligent folks really are, especially the ones that think this statement is unintelligent.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

That's been rumored for years, but I've always heard that she doesn't want VP or President.

I suspect that its going to be Romney, but in the last day or two, a rumor has been making the rounds that McCain's campaign has polled with Romney as VP and the results were awful. So it may not be him, either.

Guiliani? Not gonna happen. He's far too liberal for a McCain campaign that has already been fighting that label within its own party. Huckabee? Maybe, if they think he'd bring social conservatives on board.

That said, if its not Romney, I expect it to be someone off the radar. I still think the underdog candidate here is Sarah Palin, governor of Alaska. She's much more consistently conservative than McCain, provides him with a boost on energy related issues and, of course, helps him with women voters. On the downside, she has only been a governor for a few years and might negate a good part of the charge that Obama is underqualified.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I predict it will be a minority. The other guys you mentioned won't wash with the American voters. The person will be young like Obama and very articulate. Personally, I think he should get JC Watts.

Watts is responsible for a spectacular sound byte:

"...they [ Jesse Jackson, et al.] said that I had sold out and Uncle Tom. And I said well, they deserve to have that view. But I have my thoughts. And I think they're race-hustling poverty pimps." On Hannity and Colmes.

source

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
If the McCain Camps HAS to pick a minority of a woman due to some sort of Unspoken Affirmative action idea, to try to match the Dems...

I think, that McCain should pick Colin Powell, or Clarence Thomas. Both of whom would make FANTASIC canidates. But better then either of these jokers still in the race.

new topics

top topics

join