It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ELITE Arabs and Muslims will[and already planned] to Destroy the Vatican Church!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Elite wealthy Arab and Muslims will be forced under extreme circumstances to Nuclear attack the Vatican in Rome before they decide on Feb 1, 2010 to release a powerful secret kept years in the Vatican security library on the prophet Mohammed. These are not my predictions, the Vatican has always been aware of this! They set this date on 2010 for a reason.

Im not saying that the prophet Mohammed is the ANTI-CHRIST or a false prophet. But I do really know[including talks with a Father] that Mohammed secrets will be released that will and already has prepared the East for an attack on the Vatican before this release date occurance!

Will the United States cause WWIII over this? This is unsure from church fathers, but they decided this has to happen for the End times about the Islam faith.

I have Muslim friends, and no I DONT HATE MUSLIMS. When the Vatican does this it will cause chaos over religion!

edit = Do you really think powerful elite Arabs/Muslims will accept accusations against the RELIGION that supports faith?

This already was an extreme debate on the Vatican Church, untill a final decision that Mohammed information will be released on Feb 1st 2010 with other information securely kept away.

Enjoy life to the fullest. Dont fear anything, not even when the Vatican intends to do this!

[edit on 22-7-2008 by rockygilles]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I like how new users come on here expecting to spread word of the coming problems of the human society and leave with no proof or evidence. If this thread goes anywhere I hope it doesn't get ripped apart by othe ATS members.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I like how new users come on here expecting to spread word of the coming problems of the human society and leave with no proof or evidence. If this thread goes anywhere I hope it doesn't get ripped apart by othe ATS members.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by nahsik

Does the Vatican Church contain a library with hidden files? Ask the Vatican in Rome if you can obtain proof of each relic, artwork and document among other "stuff" that will increase knowledge, beauty or something else..

In our human society problems are everyday, the world goes round and round, doesn't it! Each day you can learn something new. [well isn't that just amazing]

Sometimes we have to be patient for things in life, sometimes we also have to fight for what we stand for. I respect your skeptical onlooking.

nahsik, the Vatican Library has resources that you can find nowhere else in the world!

nahsik, Tell me now where you've been in the world or who you have had conversations with to get your proof that this thread is false? Once again, I respect your skeptical onlooking!

[edit on 22-7-2008 by rockygilles]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by rockygilles
ELITE Arabs and Muslims will[and already planned] to Destroy the Vatican Church!!!!

All you had to do was read the Prophecy of Saint Malachy.

We're already on the last numbered pope. The hour is at hand. First comes the war and then comes the distruction.

Let alone Nostradamus also has written about this event.

Malachy Writes:
"In extreme persecution, the seat of the Holy Roman Church will be occupied by Peter the Roman, who will feed the sheep through many tribulations; when they are over, the city of seven hills will be destroyed, and the terrible or fearsome Judge will judge his people. The End!"

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I only know of a Catholic-Muslim Interfaith Forum that will be held in 2010, in a Muslim country. It will be the second of the permanent conferences, the first of which will occur this November in Rome. Link Here

Can't find anything else on this date. This is not documented, so it must be your gut feeling based on the information a priest provided you.

Now, if a "secret" would be revealed about Mohammed, why would the Muslims want to destroy the Vatican PRIOR to even hearing what the secret is? What ifits something the Muslims like? It is a secret afterall, so they don't know whats going to be said.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Jesus Christ has raised me from the dead!

A search for 'Peter the Roman' returns over 3 million 'googled' results. Yet, the prophecy given in 1139 A.D. was in virtual obscurity for over 400 years until the invention of the printing press. In the computer age there has been a resurgence in the interest of the list of names.

As Jesus Christ spoke of not rejoicing over our ability to pray that our joy may be full, but that our names are written in heaven, and the fact that Jesus Christ has raised me from the dead to the office of 'Peter the Roman', I hold that the list of names in the St. Malachy prophecies are akin to, if not exactly, those very names written in heaven.

Even Nostradamus spoke of 'Peter the Roman' in Century VII, #24.

The use of 'the strong one' in the quatrain refers to Daniel 7:7.

Jesus Christ's resurrecting me is in His fulfillment of an agreement of contract law into which both He and I entered prior to my baptising Him.

I am pleased to meet you.

This thread contains a reference to the St. Malachy prophecy which contains "Peter the Roman".

Above(below)topsecret came up in the 301-400 block of results.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Jesus Christ's resurrecting me is in His fulfillment of an agreement of contract law into which both He and I entered prior to my baptising Him.

huh?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
In the event that this thread gets ridiculously long, can you please enlighten us on what this Priest told you, and if you can't provide his name (which I'm assuming to be the case) what position does he hold and where (not parish, but perhaps country and state) that he works in or did work in when the conversation was held. What information was relayed to you other than adding Arabs into the existing Malachi prophecy, well, actually there are quite a few Catholic prophecies that lead to the physical destruction of the Church (not spiritual). What was this new info, and what about Mohammed will lead to a nuke dropping on Rome?

Edit to add: at least we only have wait a few weeks to see if this one is valid or not
If nothing else at least this one will be proven very quickly thanks for that.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by searching4truth]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirPaulMuaddib_2

huh?

I guess you don't read the Holy Bible, and according to ApplePie, you probably don't read the Koran either. The Koran is 60% rewritten Book of Revelation. The original calling of Mohammed was to recite the Holy Bible, but his greedy family members had other plans, the domination of the world through "Islam". So they rewrote the Bible to suit their own wicked plan. In so doing, God cut them off and calls them "a people of a foreign god." Mohammed was visited by an angel of God to combat a lie being spread about the Blessed Trinity, the lie that the Holy Spirit proceeds from the Son, when in actuality, the Holy Spirit proceeds from the Father, just as Christ said. The battle continues to this day.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
ELITE Arabs and Muslims will....

I had to laugh when I read the title.

I'm trying to take the topic seriously but every time I read the title I image a bunch of fat Wealthy guys driving up to the Vatican in a Mercedes and wearing designer watches and sunglasses wobbling over to the gate then resting to catch their breath before they attack.

I'm sorry I still cant stop laughing.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
well i think noone will miss the vatican. I know i sure wont. I mean whats the point of the church in todays society. Nothing but an archaic form of mass mind control.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Another nonentity thread. Theorys are fine, and think that every thread based on a posters brainwave should have (THEORY) posted at the end of each headline. Please try and provide an smattering of basis for your thoughts.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Edward Palimar, whats your role in this so? You are the reincarnated John the Baptist? What are you going to do?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Edward Palamar

They both proceed from the Father as both a husband and wife are equal brethren in Christ and as both Jew and Gentile are equal brethren in the revealed provision of the Father (Christ). The only true condemnation that is just without error, and compassionate without weakness, is the separation of the Light and Dark. As we judge, we will be judged.

Your contract with the Anointed, why is it not spoken of in scripture? Scripture is by no means infallible, in my understanding, but something of such magnitude must be easily found within the records or I will confidently say; you are deceived, or simply, broken. However, I hope that your spirit is broken more than other things.

I await your godly response with hope and consideration.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
The secret documents are cartoons of Mohammed.
Yes, it's coming soon.
I'm kind of excited.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by C-DNA
Edward Palimar, whats your role in this so? You are the reincarnated John the Baptist? What are you going to do?

My last name is spelled "Palamar". I've never put in a good two cents about the Palamar family on the net. For Christ to have forethought the details of Resurrection is an amazing thing to realize. His power is such that He probably doesn't even need to have forethought of the matter, but Christ did say that He was going to prepare a place for us. He brought me back into an entire family when previously I was an only child. I have had three brothers, one passed on last year.

To answer your second question - Yes.

To the third question - I am going to love God and the people He has put on this earth with me to the best of my ability.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
if it was written by Caesar him self, it must be true

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by rockygilles

another way for the church to get all kinds of spotlight through fear and ignorance!

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
ELITE Arabs and Muslims will....

I had to laugh when I read the title.

I'm trying to take the topic seriously but every time I read the title I image a bunch of fat Wealthy guys driving up to the Vatican in a Mercedes and wearing designer watches and sunglasses wobbling over to the gate then resting to catch their breath before they attack.

I'm sorry I still cant stop laughing.

Oh, and now I am stained with that mental image
from which I know I will never recover

Tho I would love to root around the Vatican vaults to see what secrets the Romish church hide..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join