It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 - No Spiritual Awakening/Ascension/ Second Coming, Etc. - Then What?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Brooks Agnew mentioned something about on an expedition or some sort of scientific observance that the 2 poles of the earth exhibited an Aurora_borealis with little to no solar wind. He also mentioned something to the effect the N and S poles crust is thinning and the Aurora was generated from the bottom up and not generated by solar wind.
Brooks Agnew

It gets to the point where its next to impossible to wrap your head around and I say this because it parallels & compliments another thread titled "Junk DnA". It's one of those knowing things that requires no, what I like to call Mr Spock mental acrobatics to wrap your head around it.. it's more of a gut thing.

This also ties into this CERN thing coming online because our friends in power that vibrate at lower frequencies want to figure out how they can vibrate at higher frequency.

I know...sounds sorta schizophrenic doesnt it ?
C.E.R.N.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyle-2302
Disclaimer: Before I begin the thread I am not a sceptic or bias on the topic, I have a keen interest on the subject and would like to hear people's views.

So, there have been a lot of theories regarding 2012. There's spiritual awakening or ascension - evolving into beings of higher conciousness or moving into the 4th dimension, the Second Coming of the Messiah whether Christian, Jewish, Muslim or the coming of the antichrist, WWIII, the rapture, mass alien sightings resulting in disclosure, Planet X/Nibiru, nothing.

The list goes on and on and on.

The purpose of this thread is to gather people's views and opinions on the subject of 2012, whatever aspect of it you believe will happen and why you are so certain it will come to be true.

I'm particularly interested in the hardcore believers reaction if nothing of significance happens in that year, the ones who have a situation x plan all set out, who have sold their house, funded equipment and travel costs for the year. To these people who have given up just about everything in belief that this is what will happen how would you react when none of the above happens and 2012 is just another year signifying the end of an ancient calander?

Would you go back to your job to be ridiculed by your fellow employees? Start again and find a new year to have hope in? Commit suicide due to the overwhelming acception that the world is the same bleak place it was a day ago? Basically, what next?

Hey after reading your post I looked into this and found a very plausible idea.

www.viewzone.com...

Read the page it might just be something made up, but it looks a little to in depth to be made up.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by kyle-2302

please people....the mayans did not even had the wheel...

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyle-2302
reply to post by kidflash2008

Yup, wouldn't be surprising if nothign happens.
I reckon it'll be something like 22/2/22 can't think of any other significant numbers.

of course you cant.

wel.. because you're... "kyle" that's why.

dec 21st 2012 is the beginning of something.. not a "poof" it's happening now! type thing.

MAN!! kids and their demand for NOW NOW NOW! instant convenience!!!!

even on a galactic scale..

no .. the SAD story of this all is...
is that you have midget minded kids hped up on sugar and pharmaceuticals and fluouride and ...hahaha.. and.. and they're the ones on message boards trying to figure out "2012" AHHAA

aAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

have fun in 2013 when TSHTF kiddies.

-

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
The only spiritual awakening that will take place is mankind will realize once again it was foolish to presume they could predict a cataclysmic event on a date filled with zeros.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
No matter what happens, unless we all somehow evolve into beings of pure energy, people will still be people. That means we'll have to eat, sleep, and go to the bathroom. We'll still have to go to jobs and make money to live. We'll still fight over parking spaces and have to vacuum out our cars once in a while.

Humans are more than that. I've tried spending two days without eating, drinking sleeping, on top of that, I played a racket game for two hours and walked for miles from work to home, didn't lose my strength a bit. I don't take medicines for any illness, but a faith that my body will heal it's own.

I didn't do any meditation, but a strong belief that we are powerful beings that can control our destiny, we are not domesticated animals that have to eat, drink at specific intervals and very dependent on the system who's only fattening you up to be eaten.

That's why I'm not afraid of anything, I don't mind if we all run out of food and water or suddenly this civilization collapses. As human, you should be in control, not the situation controlling you.

You don't have to wait for something to change. What will cause the change is nothing but you, you are what you think you are.

[edit on 25-11-2008 by ahnggk]

[edit on 25-11-2008 by ahnggk]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join