It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Invisible Fangs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Time after time, something sank its fangs into the screaming girl, even while police held her. But what it was, nobody knew. And nobody knows til this day...

The night of May 10th, 1951, had been warm and quiet in Manilla, until police brought that hysterical girl into headquarters. The chief medical examiner slammed his hat on his head and snorted. "Nonsense!" he huffed. "You get me out of bed in the middle of the night to look at a girl who has epileptic fits!"

The Mayor of Manilla said nothing. He looked in bewilderment from the irate doctor to the screaming girl. There were welts on her arm, the teeth marks on her neck. Had she really inflicted them herself while in the throes of an epileptic seizure, or had they been savagely driven into flesh, as she claimed, by something... or somebody... who had attacked her in her locked cell?

Mayor Arsenio Lacson did not know, but the case was so strange that the Chief of Police had been called and he in turn had called the Medical Examiner. Together they had gone to the jail to examine the cause of all the excitement - 18 yr. old Clarita Villanueva - just another of the countless homeless youngsters the war had left adrift in the streets of Manilla. When police found her she was the center of a small crowd on the street corner, screaming that she was being attacked and bitten.

Dope perhaps? Absinthe? Insanity? Whatever it was police left it to others to determine. They seized the screaming girl and took her to a cell. Clarita fell sobbing to the floor as the door clanged behind her. The police ignored her pleas to look at the 8 sets of teeth marks where she said the Thing had bitten her. The Thing? What Thing? Clarita could only describe it as a thing that looked like a man, except that he had big, bulging eyes and was wearing a loose black cape, and he seemed to float in the air when he desired. Just then she began to scream again, shreiking that the Thing was coming again, right thru the bars.

The policeman unlocked the cell door and led the girl into the hall, screaming at the top of her voice. And right there, before his eyes, more teeth marks appeared on her upper arms and shoulders... livid marks surrounded by what appeared to be saliva. The officer called for his Captain, his Captain called the Chief.

After the medical examiner had gone, the Mayor and the Chief of Police examined the marks on the girl for themselves. Self inflicted? Ridiculous, they told each other; no one could bite themselves on the back of the neck, or on the back of the shoulders where this girl was bitten. Something strange here indeed!

Next morning, as the police prepared to take her into court to face vagrancy charges, the girl began screaming again. The Thing was back, biting her! Two policemen each grabbed an arm and before all of their astounded eyes, the teeth marks sank deep into her arms, the palms of her hands, and her neck. This attack lasted for at least 5 minutes until the girl fainted and fell to the floor. Medical Examiner Mariana Lara examined her again and reversed himself. This girl was NOT having epileptic seizures at all. The bites were real, but NOT self inflicted. He asked that the Mayor and Archbishop be called at once.

It was some 30 minutes before the Mayor arrived and by then Clarita had regained consciousness. The bites on her arms were badly swollen and the palm of one hand was thick and bruised where the teeth prints had been deeply embedded. As the Mayor and the ME accompanied her to the prison hospital, Clarita began shreiking that the Thing was after her again; this time he had a helper, another bug-eyed creature.Mayor Lacson later testified that, as he watched, livid teeth marks appeared simultaneously on opposite sides of her throat, on her index finger, and one set of teeth prints was deeply indented on the girl's hand even while the Mayor held it.

The 15 minute trip to the prison hospial was a nightmare for the Mayor of Manilla, the ME, the girl, and the driver of the automobile. But once there, the attacks ceased and Clarita began her slow recovery. She never again underwent such an experience. Said Mayor Lacson, "This is something that defies explaination." Said Medical Examiner Dr. Mariana Lara, "I was just scared stiff!"

Dr. Lara, once skeptical, was now deeply interested in the case and recorded: "What happened to Clarita Villanueva is a complete mystery, something which defies description. She was repeatedly attacked by something with invisible sharp fangs. We shall never know what it was, but I don't mind admitting that I was scared stiff." And even today, Clarita still has bite marks all over her body...evidence of the impossible was, unhappily, possible!" (A Look Through Secret Doors By John Mackim, 1969, Ace Publishing)

Thoughts? Heres some websites to show that once again, I am not making this up:

www.reptilianagenda.com...

thenightsky.us...

www.the-new-way.org...

Strange Indeed!

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
You know, I write some pretty cool things (if i do say so myself) and what I write always seems to be surrounded by uh.... well.... dunno what to call the flavor of the day...

Thanks for reading it anyways :-)

* I guess Ill have to learn how to write to the 'adhd' copout conspiracy generation. Not sure I can do it.

[edit on 22-7-2008 by Grock]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Well, the story is interesting.

But, where are the links to a credible source?
I saw the links to something about reptilian. But, I am not going to believe some reptilian website about invisible fangs.

I think people did not reply, because this story is hard to believe. It could be true, we just would like a credible story, or article, or proof or something... Not just a good story.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Yea im with Deuce on this one, great story but hard to believe. Coulda been a vampire

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Only the first link was reptilian, just put it in there to add as much info to the discussion as possible, check the other links.... google the mayors name and year, im sure various avenues will get you what your looking for. There IS more than one link posted....

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
The source was attributed to a book(remember those?).

Sounds like a shadow person to me.

Black capes or robes are common in shadow people sightings and there have been a few in which the witnesses claim to have been "stung". Which could be similar to a sharp fang mark.

Vas

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Hello to all! Clarita was attacked by demons, and the demons were cast out by Lester Sumrall who was a born again christian. By the name of Jesus Christ, the demons were cast out. Believe in Him and the power of his Name. God bless you all. (Lester Sumrall: Alien Entities)

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Grock

I read this account in a paperback book on strange things a long time ago. I can't remember the author's name, but he wrote many books on paranormal/UFOs. It is interesting but still quite vague. There are at least some names attached to it, but it happened in 1950s India which would make verification almost impossible.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Not India... Manilla is in the Philippines.

I read it first in a book as well.

I searched and did not find mention of it in the entire ats compendium.

Id be more interested in peoples opinions (having read the entire presentation -hint-) of this phenomenon, considering especially that something like this is so rare and unheard of...

Personally, I believe that SOMETHING happened, im just not entirely sure WHAT... you know?

Opinions?

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Grock

The book I read it in stated it was a town in India. This could mean a possible urban legend that has been reported as fact. It is interesting none the less.

top topics

join