It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Toddler / Mother Not Telling Everything.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Missing Toddler in Orlando Florida :

Caylee Marie Anthony, 2. Has been missing Since June 9th.

The mother of a woman arrested weeks after her toddler disappeared said her daughter Casey "has her reasons why she just can't blurt out the whole story," as she begged the public to help find missing Caylee Marie Anthony, 2.

"Casey has been trying to tell the police in her own way what she can tell them and the only unfortunate thing is, you know, they want a clear picture," Caylee's grandmother, Cindy Anthony, told FOX News. "There's no clear picture. Casey has her reasons why she just can't blurt out the whole story, so she's been honest with them for what she can be honest with."

Source

Casey Anthony was arrested last week and charged with child neglect and criminal obstruction for lying to detectives. Caylee, who was last seen June 9, was reported missing by her mother last week.

What... she was last seen June 9th and her mother only reported her missing last week.

What is wrong with people?

I pray that this beautiful little girl is found safe.

Please keep your eyes open if you're in Florida and contact the police right away if you've seen her or know anything.

[edit on 21-7-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I know I'm bumping my own thread.

I hate to see anything bad happen to children.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
That is sad, and strange.

Star and flag from me along with this little bump diddy bump.

I wonder if the mother really does have some legit reason. Could be good conspiracy material of so.

But sadly, we have all seen this before, and it will probably wind up being another version of the same old story. The mother trying to protect someone other than the child.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
When I heard about this I told my wife the mother either killed the child herself or sold her to a child sex ring. I will also add that her lover (the baby sitter?) has killed or sold the girl.

It is interesting that the woman’s mother claims her and her husband know the signs of drug use because she is a nurse and her husband was a cop. Not all signs of drug use are obvious but the pictures I seen of the mother make her look as though there most certainly was some drug use involved.

I hate to see this happen to any child but I don’t think she will ever be seen alive in public again.

Raist

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
It sounds to me like the mother may be compromised. Whoever has the child has threatened her with killing the child if she says anything. I bet this person is not a stranger, and the child is still alive. I would be checking out the father or any any other adults that may be related to the child.

update...

5 weeks! The kid has been gone 5 weeks??? Never mind what I said above... there is something terribly wrong here. If I went to pick up my child at the sitter... and the sitter and child had disappeared... I would have reported it immediately. The Mom must be involved somehow.... 5 weeks???

[edit on 21-7-2008 by yankeerose]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
It's obviously her lawyers are telling her to keep her mouth shut.

Probably some other criminal activity has lead, albeit indirectly to her daughters disappearance and she's just protecting herself.

We all put ourselves before our children . Don't we?

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Grandmother of Missing Florida Toddler Says Her Daughter Left Caylee With Someone Who Betrayed Her

"Casey has been trying to tell the police in her own way what she can tell them and the only unfortunate thing is, you know, they want a clear picture," Cindy Anthony told FOX News on Monday. "There's no clear picture. Casey has her reasons why she just can't blurt out the whole story, so she's been honest with them for what she can be honest with."

Earlier, Cindy Anthony said on NBC's "Today" Show Monday that her daughter knows who has the toddler and should be released from jail so she can assist with the search.

Source

This is getting more strange by the moment.

[edit on 22-7-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I'd bet a dollar to a donut that the little girl or traces of her could be found at one of the numerous "open door" residences owned by the group known as The Finders. they are known to operate and own property throughout Florida.

interview with Finders founder Pettie

more on The Finders

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by metalmessiah

I just started reading, and that's some sick twisted stuff. You should do a thread on the Finders.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Gosh what a mess! I really hope theey find this little one and fast,

What maks me mad is the mother saying she cant tell the whole story?? HER child is missing you tell every darn thing you know,

I just dont understand a mother who can even put herself before that child,

She in my opinion does not deserve to be this little angels mother,

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I hope this story ends with the little girl safe and sound. Somehow I don't think that will be the case though.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I hope this story ends with the little girl safe and sound. Somehow I don't think that will be the case though.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
there are a few threads out there already

www.abovetopsecret.com...

just a few to get you started. if you search ATS you will come up with numerous pages of threads that mention them.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Black Vault

here's another link full of info. this is a long read full of connected cases across the world. lots of links to news articles tying a lot of this together.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Update on Yahoo....

Prosecutor: Missing Fla. girl may have been killed

Sheriff's deputies said her car smelled of decomposition, and a cadaver-trained German Shepherd noted a smell of human remains in the car and her yard. They said they found a stain, dirt and what seemed to be piece of Caylee's hair in Anthony's trunk.

Very, very sad....

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
the fact that she waited several weeks (6?) before she even reported her missing is horrific. I really can't find any sympathy for a person who won't do everything in their power to protect a child. for a parent to allow harm to come to a child is even worse. your own child? I can't even fathom it.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Grandmother of Missing Florida Tot: Two Reported Sightings of Little Caylee in Georgia

The grandmother of an Orlando toddler missing for more than a month said there have been two reported sightings of Caylee Marie Anthony in Georgia and she believes the child is with someone heading to Charlotte, N.C.

"We know where she's at," Cindy Anthony told FOX News Thursday before pleading with the person she believes has the child to turn back. "Please don't take her further into the mountains. It looks like she's headed northeast in Georgia close to the North Carolina border. ... This is all very encouraging right now."

Cindy Anthony discounted the decomposition testimony after she received a tip that a child matching Caylee's description had been seen at the Orlando International Airport boarding a flight to Atlanta.

Cindy Anthony said the tip was from a woman who lives in Orlando and was left on her voicemail. The grandmother said she called the woman back and they talked.

The tip was even more credible because the person reported that the little girl pronounced her last name the same way Caylee does, Casey Anthony's defense attorney Jose Baez told FOX News.

The caller claimed to have seen Caylee board the flight with an older woman. When she talked to the woman and child, the youngster apparently said her name was Caylee "Antony," pronouncing it without the "h" the way the missing child's grandparents say she does.

The caller was to meet with Orange County Sheriff's detectives to produce a composite sketch of the woman seen with the girl, according to Cindy Anthony.

Source

I think the grandmother is now making this up, to cover for her daughter agian. After the story came out about the "evidence" found in the car, this is her way of "hey look over here, not over there where you'll find something".

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by yankeerose

It's not looking good for the little Girl. I hope those responsible for are brought to justice. Looks like the Mom and Grandma are part of it. So Sad.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Just wondering if anyone has mentioned anything about the little girls father.Is he in the picture or does the mother not know who the father is?I have not seen anything about that...anyone know anything?

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
**** More News ****

The grandmother of a missing 2-year-old Florida girl told a 911 dispatcher that she wanted to press charges against her daughter for "grand theft" after she learned of the tot's disappearance, according to a new recording released Friday.

The new tape released Friday was of the very first call Cindy Anthony made to 911, which was handled by Orlando police. They then rerouted her to the Orange County Sheriff's Department, which is investigating the case. In all, Cindy Anthony had three conversations with 911 dispatchers July 15.

"I have a 22-year-old person that has, um, grand theft sitting in my auto with me," she said in the first. "My car was stolen. We've retrieved it; today we found out where it was at. We've retrieved it, I've got that. And I've got affidavits from my banking account. I want to bring her in. I want to press charges."

"My next thing will be child's thing and we'll have a court order to get her if that's what you wanna play. We'll do it and you'll never..." she said.

Casey's reply is inaudible, to which Cindy Anthony retorted: "Well, then, you have ... no, I'm not giving you another day. I've given you a month."

The grandmother told an emergency dispatcher in the third call that a car driven by Casey Anthony smelled like there had been a dead body inside.

That candid description by Cindy Anthony was echoed this week by police, but Anthony later changed her story and disputed police testimony that the car's trunk smelled of human decomposition.

The latest twists come as police and family continue their efforts to find Caylee.

Source

This is getting more and more strange.

I think they're all in it together and now are trying to cover their own butts.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join