It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

gordon is a moron

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by danogee
Yeah but jay, he asks for it.

Seriously though, does it really pee you off the way they, the axis of good( p*"s myself laughing) take issue with some countries political stance or human rights issues whilst turning a blind eye to others.

So when are they going to rush into Zimbabwe for example. They won't, because no matter what the "falsers" out there say, it's obvious they have their pre-determined plan. I know this has probably been discussed elsewhere but we need to keep discussing it.

we will be in their soon...new oil fields have been discovered in zimbabwe and darfur...hell the pentagon have AFRICOM up and running(there take ion this is they can be fully alert for any humanitarian needs)

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by danogee

Hand picked!! ..good pont!!...someone out there is hell bent on causing chaos!! Bush and Brown...sounds like a comedy act !! ...bit scary really...both are oblivious to as to how they are taking their countries down the pan!!

Despair sometimes!!lol ...sure there is a plan !!

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Gordon Brown is a sycophantic tin pot toss pot.
He wasn't voted in as PM and refused an elction taking place because he pretty much knows that he will lose to the Conservative party hands down.

The jaw dropping thing is certainly a lot more annoying than the whol Tony Blair hands thing that every impressionist worth their salt picked up on.

He went from being Gordon the gopher (anyone remember Gordon from the broomcupboard and saturday morning t.v.?) to being Gordon the git in charge with no clue what to do.

As i said before, Gordon Brown is a tin pot toss pot and i would further add that brown is an apt last name as his leadership stinks as bad as something else thats brown ( and probably would do a better job of PM too).

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Yup, Gordon is a gimp alright, he's a clinging Stalinistic gimp who seems to enjoy pushing the intrustive left-wing agenda.
He needs to stay out of the whole 'Britain Rules' mentality that seems popular with Parliament.
He needs to remember that we, the UK, are a tiny Island, with next to no colonies anymore.
The country is at the doorstep of recession that's on the verge of bankrupcy cause of his and Blairs Middle-Eastern adventure and there he is playing it like we're the USA or something.
Oh and cheers for selling all our gold Brown and plundering the Treasury for daft social engineering plans.
What a tosser.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Best song ever:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Ive never hated a politician as much as Brown,Blair had a a great skill in empathising with the public,Brown just treats everyone with contempt even his own ministers.

Has anyone else noticed his body language at PMQ's (my 30mins of hate a week)is now the same as Camerons,the 1st few months he was all clenched fists,now its pointed fingers on the dispatch box just like cameron.he still stutters 3 times and never answers the question.

I dont think Ive seen him do a speech with out notes,he even messes it up with them!
Im starting to dislike his cabinet too,Ed Balls and his equaly corrupt wife to start with.Jackie Smith,Geoff Hoon,His even ruining good MP's like Hillary Benn!

I think the country is starting to comeround to a old Eatonian as leader rather than a dour scot.
I had been watching some torys with interest for some time now ,Mp's like Dominic Grieve the new shadow home sec,I got hooked watching on paliment tv the debates on 90 and42 day detention and he realy knows his stuff and has been rightly premoted.IM also a bit of a fan of William hague too.yes there are a load of idiots in the Conservatives still and they need to flesh out some policies.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Every week they have an hour of "Ask the Prime Minister a Question" in the House.
They show that on C-Span, so I always watch that.
That is the main way I see the guy.
Should be called "How the Prime Minister Avoids ever Answering a Question".
I guess they will also figure out a way of never holding another election.
Unless some future poll says they would win.
Amazing to me that someone who just inherited his position can act like such an a-hole.
(after reading the above post, the tapping the table with his fingers was making my dog bark and go crazy)

[edit on 22-7-2008 by jmdewey60]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Haha
I thought I was the only one who noticed his strange mouth-jaw-drop mannerism. It's very difficult to take him seriously.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Don't be too tough on poor old Gordon! He just wants to be loved by everyone... Takes the phrase, "sitting on the fence!" to a whole different level.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Aye, useful idiot at the right place at the right time. Just like Dubya...

Brown has been a card carrying Neocon for years, just in NeoLabour clothing...

I see history repeating itself. After the tyrany of Thatcher we got John Major, dullard that he was. Brown is just the Major for Labour.

Remember... Things can only get better...

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
It is most probs some kind of speech therapy he has recieved before taking the public stage. cant remember him doing it before he was pm if someone can find any footage before he was PM making a speech.

but ever since he become PM that was the 1st thing i noticed was his goose neck mouth hangs during a sentence.

if you ask me he is some kind of alien in disguise but his skin does not fit proper round his neck. kinda like the bug in MIB1 hehe.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I have also noticed that about his speech and the goose neck pause he does. he must of taken speech therapy classes at some point before becoming PM he may have a speech impediment or sumthing.

i like the "planted Fall guy" bit also, Obama seems like a "Planted fall guy" also.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Goron Brown isn't so much a planted fall guy as a plant.
A little weed growing up through a crack in the pavement that need stomping on lol.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by full997

A question for English A.T.S members
Do you guys have a problem with Brown because he is Scottish?

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
no m8 because he is a politician...imo and experience the scotts are some of the most friendliest ppl youd ever wish to meet

"politics may not be the oldest profession in the world but the results are just the same"-david icke

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by foremanator

No, it's just the mouth thing

It has more to do with him just being given the job as PM and then not going to the people for a mandate to lead thats got peoples backs up. (and he's bad at the job)

But thats not to say some people have a problem with him being a Scot and the differences in how people in Scotland seem to benefit from English money and the fact that to get legislation through parliament that only effects England he and tony have had to rely on Scottish MP's to get it to pass.

I could go on and on about the things he does that make people dislike him but I think it all comes down to the fact that for the last 11 years he's taxed the pants off everyone and had the shirt of the back of the motorist to go with the pants.

[edit on 22/7/2008 by rogue 9]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by foremanator
A question for English A.T.S members
Do you guys have a problem with Brown because he is Scottish?

Not even slightly. Whilst popular belief dictates that there's a rivalry, in reality, I've never met a Scot who was anything short of friendly and sincere. I like the Scottish, Welsh and Irish very much.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cythraul
Haha
I thought I was the only one who noticed his strange mouth-jaw-drop mannerism. It's very difficult to take him seriously.

I've got a horrible feeling that he thinks its really cool and hard looking. lol.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by foremanator

Nah mate. i love the scots, i like people in general unless they're an ass"*le. I'm half celt by the way.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join