It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

weird stufff happening lately

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
look i never started a thread here just had a few comments so im not to sure if this should of been posted here but here goes,

ive noticed alot of weird nightly activity going on around my house and i know damnb well its not kids cause kids make noiose if you try to chase them down, so im wondering if anyone else have had this kind of thing happen to them also(sorry if there is a few typos) but i guess what im saying is i cant see these entintys, or what it is but im a woodsman(i know what deer sounds like running thru the woods, these (entintys) make no noise also.im sorta spoked that recon teams are being sent out to look around to see what there dealing with,

also the other day my upstairs balcony door was open, and both my front doors were open, iof course i got my gun, searched the house no sign of anyone,or anything, BUT WHAT GETS ME IS NOTHING WAS STOLEN.
i dont know mabe im crazy im just asking here cause im hopeing there is someone that has had the same thing happen to them so i know im not crazy, i mean it kinda blew the mood, i brought a chic over, and the doors were open, it scared her, i still got laid tho. thats a good thing.
but please if any of you have had certian experince like this just recently let me know, i live in the outskirts of pittsburgh area.
and please man im not lieing nor do i have a reason, i just wanna find out if aliens or (entitys are doing recon before thhey come to attack, or what ever.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by noone81

While sleeping, are you having dreams that are any different than normal? Weird things are happening in my locale also, coinciding with ever increasing strange dreams. No B.S. here at all..

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Check the latch on the door. If it's old or misaligned, then a puff of wind or a settling of the structure could open the door.

Don't automatically assume it's aliens or ghosts. It could have a very mundane explanation. Should cover those first.

I don't know how many times I've caught my back door open. But upon further inspection, the seal wasn't right and the little hole in the door jam wasn't lining up properly.

Time to get a bubble level out and check for level and the alignment of the hole in the door jam, etc. Be scientific first before you dive into to ghosty, paranormal stuff.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
hey the same thing happened to me over the weekend....I brought a chick over & got laid too. Wierd huh?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
hey the same thing happened to me over the weekend....I brought a chick over & got laid too. Wierd huh?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by noone81im sorta spoked that recon teams are being sent out to look around to see what there dealing with,

could you elaborate?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
One quick question please.....

Originally posted by noone81
i guess what im saying is i cant see these entintys, [SNIP] these (entintys) make no noise also.

How do you know there's anything there?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by noone81

There are many possibilities:
1. Poltergeist/ghost
2. Someone is gaslighting you
3. alien invaders/entities
4. secret government activies

Could you elaborate on the activities of the government/military groups you claim may be going after the entities?

I would more or less look into the idea someone is trying to gaslight you.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

I think you forgot a couple of possibilities...

5.The author is mis-interpreting odd, but not paranormal occurrences.
6.The author is blowing smoke.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
sorry, this is like the only post i ever posted here and no, its not bs,
alot of just off the wall things are happening lately,

and by recon teams, i mean, that was just a paranoid statement, i meant someone studying us, looking into houses, that are unlocked.
im not stupid but i can tell in my house are moved, other then a few wemon ive been with( wich when i leave them locks, are changed) i have no problems, lol.

but seriously, close the thread if it gets outta hand, i mean no bs, tell no lie, house was wide open, yes its bout 30 yr old house, things are pretty stable (house sits on sandstone block, and block walls to the roof 12" termiteblock[ive designed it))
sorry if anyone feels like it was somekind of "hype-up" thing i was doing, i just notice weird stuff lately, that dont fit into places, like usually.

or its just me, prolly is, at least thats what a shrink would say, instead of beliving me they just think ur mad.

i have no alien information, or poltergiest info, i cannot prove anything, infact ive never had encounter myself, nor want one. but one thing i know, is all computers are watched, or at least mine and my close familys, cause, i do all computer work on all my family, and i set hibernate to 15 mins, my computer dont hybernate, no more, if i leave mouse alone, and i know something is on there, has to be, or it would hibernate "point blank"
really the only conspiracy i see,

oh and yea, i heard odd foot steps in thye woods behind my house afterwards, not like deer, more of something sneaking, wasnt a squirrel hoping through the trees( i guess u would have to know what those things sound like to understand) something was off.

[edit on 29-7-2008 by noone81]

top topics

join