It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ancient Persians were modern Caucasian! Plus more on "Kemet"..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   
So lately on youtube, this insistent african american fellow has been trying to debate my replies and comments and such to what is blatant racist religious extremism, such as entire youtube videos with a black priest perpetrating a lie by saying something utterly retarded in all seriousness, that white people are the "seed of the serpent" that are always going to have a problem with the "seed of adam" as it states in Genesis. You know, really dehumanizing stuff.

Another current favorite of mine because it is so utterly retarded is that this guy claims that black people created white people, on an Island off of Africa, which in those days, 8,000 years ago? Was called "Kemet". So these Kemetic blacks, were supposedly very advanced, Atlantis style perhaps, and brought out the whiteness of the sperm manifest in the flesh through genetic tampering. I mean come the f*$@ on lol .. how silly can we be. Of course there are others within this anti-white movement, not pro-black, but anti-white movement that have taken the Sumerian Anunnaki legends, and now say black people ARE Anunnaki, and that those blacks currently living are the remnant of Anunnaki blood. They say they are our natural overlords and creators, us being white people. Crazy huh?

Anyways, this is utterly ridiculous, im sorry. Sure, it may have been called Kemet. Sure, they may have had a marvelous empire. But no, they didn't genetically modify human dna in the sperm and egg over 8,000years ago to "create" white people. It gets better, they say somehow in the creation, us white folks came out super greedy, super evil, super materialistic, and were a scourge to all the ancient peoples, can you believe this! They say the white people didn't originally ever inhabit Europe, that they were forced into exile into Europe for their totally bad behavior because, you know .. we're all "white devils" inside right?

So I laugh at this and wanted to share. Onto better topics. it seems that in the Norse Mythology, it states Odin came from the land of Aeser, which roughly translates into what Azerbaijan, north of Iran (a Caucasus Mts nation), used to be called back then, the land of Azer, or Aeser. Romans arrived in Azeri land in 90ish A.D., and so some are claiming a migration of the ancient northern Persian/Azeri people northward and northwestward into Russia and eventually Scandanavia. This is why the modern Iranians are related genetically to the ancient Iranians by hardly any percent at all, as has been shown in testing about the origins and tracing of blond hair and blue eyes, or red hair and green eyes, except in the North. The percent goes upward by many percents when you go into Azerbaijan.

My problem with this hypothesis is that the migration had to be earlier than that? Sure, Romans arriving makes sense, I'd want to leave too. And yes, these were masters of the horse, the descendants of the 1st tribes to domesticate the horse as a means of transportation and war. So naturally, these people would indeed travel much faster and farther than people who are migrating entirely on foot. I can see them also travelling along the natural river routes, the same ones the Varangians traveled down to reach the Black Sea, except northward and northwestward initally to reach these lands. The Northern portion of Azerbaijan is mountaneous and snowy, so I guess the harsh climate of Scandinavia and Russia, as well as travelling the Steppes, wouldn't be so unknown to them? Perhaps peoples stopped along the way and raised farms, becoming the ancient ancestors of modern Ukrainians and Southern Russians.

It's funny, in the early 1900's, lots of propaganda was being circulated by the Nazi's in Germany and the White Nationalists and those types of the day. This propaganda stated that The Scandinavians and the North Germans were the "true" Aryans, that they were this master race of sorts, the strongest, and that all the Europeans peoples descended from them and intermixed with other peoples, creating the present peoples and nations and the differences they share in culture and appearance. On the flipside of the coin, they released propaganda stating Russians were sub-human, non-Aryan, of Turkic stock, of all-Slavic stock, and that they were inferior peoples. There's evidence of Russians being ethnically cleansed en masse by various groups and powers in WW2; even their own government and military.

But the truth, hidden as always, is closer to Russia being more of a homeland of "Nordic" caucasian white people/culture, as it had to have been travelled through, and colonized by, the same people that eventually made it to Scandinavia, by this theory.. these same nomadic Indo-Iranian, Indo-European Horse Masters, whom also had the plow.

One thing is for sure, white people weren't genetically created on Kermit the Frogman island off the coast of Africa in a botched genetic experiment, can we all agree on this one?

[edit on 7/21/2008 by runetang]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
well, can you post that youtube video ?

[edit on 073131p://0323 by luckystar01]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
That sounds almost exactly like what the Nation of Islam believes. They're a very strange group. Despite their name, most Muslims wouldn't recognize hardly anything they do as Islamic. Their beliefs were put together during the years before the black civil rights movement. I'm sure wiki or somebody else has information on them.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by runetang

Kemet is poppycock,

And yes the ancient persians were caucasians.
But technicaly all humans decended from africans whne you get right down to it.

But you have some factual errors in your post.
The scandanavians were already in norway, sweden, finland and northern germany around 4000 years ago, and were the people that gave rise to what we know know as the germanic speaking peoples.

They are indo-european in ancestry but their ancestors left the caucus region thousands of years before.

There were people in europe when the first caucasians arrived, and brought their change in lifestyle. A change from the hunter/gatherer tribal people that were there already, to an agricultural way of life.

It is thought that the Sami people in finland and the Basque are the last remanants of the first europeans, decendants of cro-magnon man.
These two people have languages that are unlike any others in all the world.

One questian?

What do you consider "white people/caucasian culture"

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Why are they finding white caucasions in ancient China burials? Seems the whites are turning up everywhere.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TH3ON3

They tended to be nomadic. From central asia they made their way into what is now Persia, northern India and Europe and yes what is now western China.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
i have seen some of these vids on youtube,, these guys even claim that they are the real isrealites. and also claim that blacks cant be racists because only whites can be racist,, no matter how racist their propaganda is.. there are tons of vids about this. i'll try to dig some up and post them

[edit on 23-7-2008 by scorand]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Don't have time for videos, but...

Originally posted by runetang
Another current favorite of mine because it is so utterly retarded is that this guy claims that black people created white people, on an Island off of Africa, which in those days, 8,000 years ago? Was called "Kemet".

Yes, this is Pan-African nationalism. I've heard of it, but it's no more absurd than other nationalistic claims. "Kemet/Khmet/Khemet" was indeed the old name for Egypt, but not an island off Africa.

but anti-white movement that have taken the Sumerian Anunnaki legends, and now say black people ARE Anunnaki, and that those blacks currently living are the remnant of Anunnaki blood.

However, that's no more ridiculous than the other Anunnaki claims. The Sumerians would have laughed rather loudly to read some of the nonsense.

But no, they didn't genetically modify human dna in the sperm and egg over 8,000years ago to "create" white people.

It's hard to say when different skin colors arose because the spectrum of skin colors is so broad. There are people in Southern India, in Australia, in the Pacific Islands who are as dark as any group in Africa.

Onto better topics. it seems that in the Norse Mythology, it states Odin came from the land of Aeser,

There should be a "pound head on desk" icon somewhere. Consider it invoked. Oy gevalt.

My problem with this hypothesis is that the migration had to be earlier than that?

Far earlier than that, given the age of the settlements and remains around there.

Sure, Romans arriving makes sense, I'd want to leave too. And yes, these were masters of the horse, the descendants of the 1st tribes to domesticate the horse as a means of transportation and war. So naturally, these people would indeed travel much faster and farther than people who are migrating entirely on foot.

The European horses came from the plains of Spain and most folks didn't ride them. Roman armies marched, of course, and the horse was seldom a factor in their warfare. The Greeks used them more in military matters but horses are pretty expensive (time and food and care) and were more effective in the broad flat areas of the Chinese and Mongolian and Russian steppes than they were in the dense forests of Germany and France:
en.wikipedia.org...

Norway had horses fairly early (2000 BC or so):
www.ansi.okstate.edu...

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   

well, this is one

[edit on 23-7-2008 by scorand] soory havin trouble posting this

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Ooooh what a mess, bad archaeology, racism and general wrongness.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
First, I would like to state that I am no racist in anykind of fashion(not like most of the people in this post).

The guy is referring to actual recorded history. I read a book a while back that discussed one of the ancient techs used in ancient times. They didnt focus so much on the evidence(thats what people seem to be stuck on now-a-days, there will not be evidence for everything like what was the state of the universe before the big bang?)but more like products of fact that we know now.
The book discussed and analyzed the Name Adam. It derives for very anciet tongue(Im sorry I forgot, some where in the middle-east-eastern-central-Africa area). The word 'DM' was used to describe a tribe of people who actually wandered out of Africa. The story goes...
A man named Yakub or Musa (the middle-east is responsible for carrying on the 'legend' as one may see) was very skilled in science. His knowledge is only to be found in ancient Egypt(not the modern tombs and junk)and the Aegean sea. The documents read, after 6,000 years of experimentation with what we know as 'skin grafting' and genetics, he reduce the current man(at the time) -6 times was as far as he could that was 1/3 of the average man at that present and his results were the tribe 'DM'.
He goes on with mixing different animals, with other animals and humans. His experiments were to roam the world in the manner of the people his knowledge descends from. The evidence I guess is in acient glyphs. I watched a show on NatGeo where the went to ancient greece and declared the greecians 'imaginative'. I can see if the whole culture depicted weird things, but they account of so many things, like trying to achieve an understanding of PI, they ever mapped our galaxy, we still use the map!. So who would want to create GRAND monuments of imaginery animals?(this is where it may seem like in comparison in tales annunaki/serpent/reptiles-genius-like beings-must be of the same tribe or order or they are mimicking a higer order they once were apart of-they created Adam from an earlier man and the Bible even recognizes the 'Men before Adam') . Adam doesnt speak for all men, because our history, science, and religion together as one can account for great civilizations before. Adam was the last time they were going to try.
The supposed Annunaki are from a planet where the sun and atmosphere(so lets assume the universe is the same all over-pigment and evolution)..... they need water.... Evidence shows they have landed in Africa/India/Central America/EU IMO The list above is more like a timeline(they supposedly come every 6,000 they land in a different place and teach the same tired sh*t)Modern man "Adam" is close to that age which coincides with Yakub,the bible and sciene. They roam between both realms kind of like the bible. God allows the fallen angels to do so(I think this stuff connects on this level). They mingle and mate with the Humans and created Giants. (When we do not like the recorded history we try to throw science in the air or say it just the plain art of fabrication.) Back to scripture- God destroys them and all the other beings that he didnt want to play a part in what is known as- I guess is our little cycle or chance. Some civilizations didnt believed and stayed on the land and perished. Some took heed to the science of cycles and sought for shelter in what would be somewhat inhabitable lands knowing the climate would alter dramatically. The others fled to caves. This Dark-Freezing- in some areas (cave-dwellers) and Over bright sun due to the atmospheric changes gave every human on the face of the earth a physical change. When all was right to exit the caves the lack of sunlight ,using fire for thousands of years and some literally evolving into the known "cave-man neander" others being burnt by rays,were forced to develop/adapt a counter and they became darker than the so called average human.Just my op

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Ack, Mr. Byrd,

I was referring to the Persians as being masters of the horse, not Europeans. But more broadly, Persians as well as: Scythians, Sarmatians, Alans, Parthians, Sassanids, uhm.. whatever it was called before Parthia and Persia as well. What I am hypothesizing is that the tribes that became Scythians, Sarmatians, etc in present day Ukraine and Russia aka the Pontic Steppe, were in fact blood descendants of the ancient Persian culture that was present when Darius and Xerxes were Kings of it, in the days of Alexander the Great and before him, those are the days when these people split from the main Iranian centre and moved north, beyond the Caucasus into vast open land, more so than just about anywhere else in the world. It is from here that I am saying, yeah it makes sense that a Sarmatian or Scythian like culture, Iranian in root, could have intermingled with the natives, likely people akin to the Sami that you mentioned in North Sweden and Finland, the aboriginal Europeans..

.. and from which came the Nordic cultures, or what they call the "Battle Axe Culture" which swept into Europe in waves, causing a constant westward movement of displaced peoples? Ie; the French are from the Alps, the Germans are from Czech/Slovak/Poland/Prussia/Lithuania. The Polish and Lithuanians came from where modern Russia is. The Russians of old came from the south, and this is the point that I am trying to focus on with this thread; that original movement from modern Iran and the Caucasus Mts into modern day Russia, Ukraine, and in my opinion, Finland/Sweden/Prussia etc.

But its just a theory.

Hey Anonymous ATS, you say that he's referring to actual recorded history, the guy who told me black people made white people on Kermit the frog island 8,000years ago. Yet, further into your explanation of "recorded history", you go on to mention the following quote:

annunaki/serpent/reptiles-genius-like beings-must be of the same tribe or order or they are mimicking a higer order they once were apart of-they created Adam from an earlier man and the Bible even recognizes the 'Men before Adam') . Adam doesnt speak for all men, because our history, science, and religion together as one can account for great civilizations before. Adam was the last time they were going to try.

I have to say, the Bible does NOT speak of any Men existing before Adam. There were Sons of God, but not Sons of Men, these were Angels who witnessed the birth of Planet Earth, according to the story. It speaks of a woman before Eve, but she was also described as an Angelic/Demonic entity of a female persuasion. There are other, non official, apocryphal works that cannot be authenticated and thus are not included in the Bible which may say regular man existed before Adam, sure, but Genesis says Adam was the first man. In fact, just to make Eve God had to use one of Adam's ribs as a precursor. Why would this be if people existed? Eve could be birthed and grow up like normal people had already done, she wouldn't need to be synthesized exclusively for lonely Adam out of his own rib. This element of the story basicly shows that to get Eve you had to take from adam, thus he was the first man or else this wouldnt be necessary to begin with.

And it says they were blissfully ignorant of all bad things until they ate from the tree of knowledge of good and evil. And then they were cast out of the garden. There may have been people present when they were cast out of the garden, but they were the only people in the garden, and the garden was being maintained and operated by God, lol.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by punkinworks

What do you consider "white people/caucasian culture"

That is a hard question to answer, but I will try.

In a modern context, there is no caucasian culture, or that which is caucasian culture today would be the cultures of Armenia, Georgia, Azerbaijan, maybe Dagestan/Chechnya etc.

In an ancient context, the caucasian "culture" I guess would be the culture that overtook the aboriginal inhabitants of Europe, starting in the East and Northeast of Europe, where Europe and Asia meet, the lands surrounding the Caspian. They overtook them in waves, gradually, over a long period of time. I guess the closest thing I've got for you would be the "Kurgan" and "Battle Axe" cultures of Ancient Eastern Europe. It is these that some historians hypothesize the modern "white people" of Europe, particularly the English, French, Germans, Dutch, Norwegian, Danish, and Swedish, came from in their current form of skin/hair/eye colors and facial bone structure.

Someone had to come along, and come along EN MASSE, to create the modern Germanic-European white man as we know him today. There was a blending of cultures, and this repeated itself in many smaller replicas in various locations and times. For instance, in the British Isles, you had native "Pict" or "Picts" people, which were described as short and having brown hair, supposed aboriginal inhabitants of the islands. Then, as the Romans came, then the Anglo-Saxons came, then the Normans came, then the Vikings came, ALL of which colonized portions or all of England, and lived there it least by the thousands in number. As a result, today's British Isle inhabitants are different in basic fundamental appearance than the ancient, aboriginal inhabitants. Then if you do a genetic study, you find a mixture of all of the above mentioned cultures or 'racial subtypes' as I coined the phrase, and it is this collection that literally creates what the "English white male" looks like in every way imaginable. So something akin to this had to happen all throughout Europe, but specifically the Northern portions first.

For example, maybe the difference between Nordic/Germanic and Celtic/Gaul in nature of the tribes cultural affiliation came from WHO they originaly intermingled with, but share a common ancestor on one side of the family so to speak. The Nordic/Germanic tribes were likely a combination of the aboriginal Northern European with the invading "Caucasian" culture from the East. There's only one place in the world called "Caucasus", and it's right above the middle east, I mean Turkey is a part of it, so is Northern Iran. It is a mountain range that seperates Russia and Ukraine from the Middle East. It seems to me that people left from the Caucasus Mountains, and eventually conquered the aboriginal Europeans, creating the Nordic/Germanic Caucasian. In the case of the Celtic/Gaulish tribes, which were further West and South of the Germanic tribes in present day France, Northern Spain, Northern Italy, and Switzerland, were likely the result of combining this same type of invasive eastern men of war from the land called "Caucasus", except this time taking a more southern track, invading first the aboriginal Europeans of places like modern Yugoslavia, Hungary, Croatia, Serbia, and Switzerland, while also solidifying a home in the western most portion of Europe, after having gone through all of the countries I just listed. I am talking about centuries not decades, and the lifespan of many men consecutively from the beginning until the end.

The big question though is, did they also mix with the aboriginal Italians, and aboriginal Greeks? For some reason, I think Greeks are closer to the aboriginal European than to some culture which invaded and settled it. Because we have stories of Greeks and Greek colonies/maritime ventures well into 1,000 B.C.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Yup, Nation of Islam believes that a brilliant Black Scientist named Yakub created white devils by breeding lighter skinned blacks until the precious black gene was gone, and with it all goodness. It is the work of Satan and all of the white devils created by it are quite evil, they are quite literally white devils.

Nation of Islam is now headed up by Louis Farrakhan. Louis Farrakhan was honored by Obama’s United Trinity Church. Imagine if McCain’s church officially honored the Grand Wizard of the Klu Klux Klan, I am sure that would be equally accepted.

www.associatedcontent.com...

From NationOfIslam.org www.thenationofislam.org...

Upon arrival to the Island of Patmos, (Mr. Yakub verifies that he was there in Rev. 1:19) or Pelan, located in the Aegean Sea, he started his government, or staff, headed by a doctor, a priest, a nurse and a cremator (as shown in Exodus 1:15 - the nurse).

The doctor's job was to take blood tests of the people who wanted to be married; if two Black people came to be married, he would pass them without question, but if a Black man and a Sister of light complexion tried to get married, he ( the doctor) would go behind a screen, come back and tell them there were defects in their blood (serpent liar). Now if by chance these couples whom he turned down decided to live together or slip around together, Mr. Yakub, didn't make an issue out of it, he simply had their heads cut off.

Today, wonder why before we can get a marriage license (to marry our own queen, incidentally), we must get an approved "blood test"? Believe me, the accursed Shaitan has been a very obedient son to his father Yakub! . . . For he has carried out his works to a tee. Instead of going behind a screen today, the doctor goes into what we call his "laboratory", and after a certain number of different shades has passed, or after a certain quota of the year, he tells some sort of lie to try and hinder a Brother and Sister from so-called legally marrying.

(Parameters of) Posting work written by others

[edit on 25-7-2008 by Jbird]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I have the same arguments on youtube with the 'Kemet' and 'black Moors' crowd. Jesus black Americans are racist, and apparently a bit thick. How can so many belive Egyptians are black after looking at the mummies and art? I've recieved some very abusive mail from them too (apparently I'm just dangerous, they keep telling me to shut *snip* up).

I blogged about 200 images of ancient Egyptian images and mummies, most of them are so obviously Caucasian it's embarrasing. Fine wavy hair, light skin colour, a lot of aquiline noses and thin lips....

They are claiming the first Britons were all black too.

I know a little about anthropology. The first caucasian skulls were found in the Czech republic at Mladec, over 30,000 years old. They moved out during the ice age, and arrived in back Britain agian about 13,000 years ago.

Aryans really only aplies to Indo European people, and Nordics aren't Indo Europeans, neither are Western Europeans. Real Ayans reach from SE Europe into Northern India. The amount of Indo European DNA in Northern Europe is pretty low. Mostly it's just the IE languages we speak. The Celts seem to have spoken a version of Afro Asiatic before the Indo European Celtic languages arrived with farming in the Neolithic.

Afrocentrits are all lying racists. The old quote about 'not wrestling with a pig' comes to mind. Just flag all the vids for hate speech and don't wallow in the **** with them.

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 25-7-2008 by Jbird]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I think you guys didnt understand me, you chose to develop your own private bias understanding before reading what I wrote.
Runetang- I think its Enoch, take a look its been removed from Catholicism.
65.1 And in those days, Noah saw the Earth had tilted and that its destruction was near.(Scientist say the tilt is responsible for seasons, amongst many other things,This verse implies a time before the seasons,which credits someone in being witnessing the event.)
65.2 And he set off from there and went to the ends of the Earth and cried out to his great-grandfather Enoch; and Noah said three times in a bitter voice: "Hear me, hear me, hear me!"
65.3 And he said to him: "Tell me, what is it that is being done on the Earth, that the Earth is so afflicted and shaken, lest I be destroyed with it!"
65.4 And immediately there was a great disturbance on the Earth and a voice was heard from Heaven and I fell upon my face.
65.5 And my great-grandfather Enoch came, stood by me, and said to me: "Why did you cry out to me, with such bitter crying and weeping?
65.6 And a command has gone out from the Lord against those who dwell upon the dry ground that this must be their end. For they have learnt all the secrets of the Angels, and all the wrongdoings of the satans, and all their secret power, and all the power of those who practice magic arts, and the power of enchantments, and the power of those who cast molten images for all the Earth.If you cant see how thats related to my post the....The wrong doings of satan and all their secret power(if he was cast out and the power is secret....similiar technology to GOd IMO.Magic is(technology that is being described that is currently out-of your current state of logic).
They also describe a hybrid race in the bible, where the product of the fallen or descended angels and Man were a being whos body was "as white as snow and as red as a rose."
There is so much History out there, you guys just go by the books and thescrolls, tablets, glyphs, oral tradition and even just a plain movie IMO cannot be translated into a book.The Book(script of the movie) would consist of thousand upon thousands of pages of detail, time-place, and just conversing.So when you make it a book, in order to understand you must pay attention very closely. Thats our instinct, but most of us allow ourselves to take that too literally. She ate an apple, and you guys look for fruit trees. How about the tree of knowledge describes dna and ancestory. And if you wanted someone to grow pure with out knowing that they have sinful and wicked dna you would tell them they are the first and to be honest they would be the first of their kind. You would tell them that-that knowledge is just simply forbidden. the knowledge is so forbidden that If I ate it will taste good to the tongue but will become bitter in my stomach. Like if I told u you descended from very very great people.But as you digest and analyze the knowledge you find out the people were so great they thought they were better than their creator and tampered with the universe in the manner of GOD (you cant fix something that isnt broken especially if you dont have the very intricate design). That fruit than becomes a part of you. and you have became what was intended without intention.They find so called batteries in india that pre-dates electricity for miles of centuries.And you nay-sayers will say,"we cant find the electricity?!?"
One must understand our time may not be a constant straight road like we imagine. Which is why we find species belonging to "The Adam Cycle"(I will call it that for now) fossilized in pre-historic rock. Like the palm trees and North African Giant mammal fossils in Antartica. Personally none of it make sense.But these are facts.Facts arent numbers they dont add up all the time. You can tell that some of you here are undercover racist and you try to act disturbed by anothers culture or oral tradition.Dehumanizing historyw/blublood crap

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
could you post the youtube link?

This reminds me of something my friend told me, from a vision he had. Something about a bunch of people coming here after a huge war. I think it was Mars, Venus and a few other planets, that the survivors came from. I think he said he had it during a starvation ritual. Anyways, he said during the OOB experience he went to see the leader or king that was heading the opposing side in a room on a ship and the person was aware he was there and it felt like he was chocking him via psi power.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
interesting, so the truth may indeed be that the original western europeans before the eastern indo-european migrations likely came from western africa through spain, and northward, would you say?

then the indo-european/iranian tribes, like the ones that came before the Scythians and Sarmatians, and Alans and so forth, pushed west and northwestward, pushing peoples ever more westward, slowly over time, and creating new sub-types of caucasian by mixing with the aboriginal europeans, who at this stage are just about gone, and were likely a brown haired, shorter, but white-skinned people, as I read anyway.

this would explain why as you go southward in Europe, the people become progressively more likely to have brown hair, brown eyes, and a tan, until you hit the Med, and on into North Africa. But in the SouthEAST, this isn't completely true, and lots of people living in Macedonia, and on into Bulgaria/Ukraine, have the lighter colored hair and eyes. This would lend itself to this theory of westward migrations from this area and eastward into the Pontic Steppe as I propose above.

wow, I never came this close to coming to a true understanding of the origin of modern European people, and by extension, 'white' Americans.

so to take it back to the very beginning, I propose that modern europeans are a mixture of groups that came north from northwestern africa, through spain, and groups that came from the Caucasus mountains many thousands of years ago, eventually domesticating the horse and becoming the steppe nomadic tribes. if they didn't, one would have to propose that pale, blond haired, blue eyed folks with domesticated horses came from Sibera or Mongolia, which theres absolutely no evidence for.

[edit on 7/28/2008 by runetang]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Your last post is the only one that makes sense. Thought this website was supposed to be polite. First, There were two if not three distinct tribes in the Pars valley. They eventually united against a common enemy and became the Persians. Their langauge is Farsi and related to sanskrit one of the documented original languages. Second the Aryans are a very small but distinct minority in modern Iran. They live in the mountains, nomadic rug merchants and are very clannish and aggressive. They are tall, blond and red haired. Their main income is from children making the carpets they sell. This is what Persia was famous for.
Second, Caucasians means Asians from the Caucascus mountains. They are two mountain ranges between the Caspian and Black Sea (actually large lakes). Not Aryans. Europe is actually western Asia because Europe is not technically a continent. In Russia, Georgia and Chechnya are in the Caucasus mountains. They are called Black Russians not because their skin is black but because they are slightly darker than Muscovites. They are discriminated against the same way Negros were discriminated against in 1950's. Hence the war of secession.
Colchis is modern day Russia, located in now the former Soviet republic of Georgia. It is off the shores of the black sea under the prominent stare of the Caucasus mountains. In other words, it is located in Russia near the Caucus mountains. The strange thing about this subject is that Herodotus, known as the father of history, noted that a tribe of Black people were living in Southern Russia in ancient times, near the Caucasus mountains. Strange right? Well, not entirely. But it is undoubtedly a fact that the Colchians are of Egyptian descent. I noticed this myself before I heard anyone else mention it...My own idea on the subject was based first on the fact that they have black skins and woolly hair...and secondly, and more especially, on the fact that the Colchians, the Egyptians and the Ethiopians are the only races which from ancient times have practised circumcision."
Herodotos, The History, II, 104 .
The neat clue in this story is that the group of people were Black with wooly hair. According to Herodotus, the fact that they were Black was because they were Egyptians, thus giving away the color of the Egyptians in ancient times, before the many conquests the land had suffered.

Ethnic people usually name themselves unless they are conquered and then given negative names. So why are american europeans called Caucasians? And why do American blacks sneer at Caucasians instead of Europeans. Aren't they one and the same?
Well, back in the 18th century a german wanted to classify the races which we now know to be utter nonsense. So he claimed caucasians as the whitest of white, beautiful white from Georgia, russia as the origin of all white people. But, as history and linguist tells us, the aryans are Indo-European not caucasians. And as history tells us, the victor writes the history.
So everybody is wrong claiming to be the origin of everything. I have a nine page paper that shows a cataclysmic event approx. 75K years ago destroyed 90% of all life. The survivors brain size doubled in the fight for survival to learn language and migrate out of Africa and eat new foods and learn to run for days at a time. ABout 30K years later came the Ice Age. Those trapped in Europe behind the wall of Ice had to mutate to survive. Black skin became a liability for getting vit D from Sun. Light eyes became an asset for snow blindness. Selective mutation insured survival. So white people are mutations from the Nordic areas. After the meltdown, white and black skinned people got together and the yellow skins were miscegenated. The rest as they say, became war and famine as the dark skinned people were suppressed by the survivors of the ice age.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Honestly? I find this idea no more (and no less) racist and stupid than any of the other "Out of Atlantis / Made by space aliens" theories of human origin, every last one of which assumes that non-whites are too stupid to stack rocks into a pyramid shape.

It's similarly silly to insist that the Persians were "white." No, they are Persian. Same with the Egyptians - they were Egyptian. It's really rather silly to try to pin one race on these ancient cultures anyway, since the plain fact is, people back then could and did screw whomever they pleased wherever they went. You didn't really get the eugenic "keep our people pure!" thing going until the 18th century AD or so.

Runetang,

You've got the general idea, though your timing is off (the Alans and Samaritans got pushed into Europe by other Steppes people in Roman times). The people of Southern Europe are darker because there's more sun - meaning both that they have better tans, but also that their bodies need more melanin. In Iberia and southern Italy, there was also the mixture with Moors while these areas were under Islamic rule.

The people of Southeastern Europe have the "blonde and blue eyed" phenotype because of Slavic migration into the region - presumably in the (archaeologically speaking) recent past, since these traits came to the Slavs via intermarriage with the Swedish Rus on the Volga River.

If you really want to know what the early populations of the world looked like, as in, ice age migrations and whatnot, then you should take a look at the !Kung-San and Negrito peoples.

As for the horse? The earliest evidence we have for its domestication comes from a region today split between Russia and Kazakhstan, on the steppes, some 3,500 years ago. What did the people who domesticated the things look like? Well, aside from the fact that they wore horse skinsand their breath probably smelled of roasted horse meat, and therest of them smelled like it'd been rolled in various other horse stuff, we can't say for certain. Quite probably rather similar to modern Persian-Turkic peoples. Dark skin, fine wavy dark hair, somewhat beaky noses (good for an arid environment) etc, etc.

Blonde hair was a mutation isolated in far northern Europe around eight thousand years ago. It spread from there in the relatively recent past - everyone the Romans knew were brunettes and redheads, but by the middle ages, there were dotty little blondes all over the place - likely due to migrations from Scandanavia.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join