It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invisible movers? The week before 9/11 ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I was watching a video at www.911weknow.com and in one of the 3rd series of videos. The last man to make it out of the building, a 20 year employee, mentioned that the week before 9/11 he heard some loud rumbling at the floor above. I recall him saying that this floor was restricted, and valuables were stored in this floor. He said it sounded like a tractor or a crane was up there. He was afraid to look, but then did, and the room was absolutely empty. Is it possible that these people were using invisibility cloaks? Or maybe there was some hidden room. How could he possibly hear such loud rumbling as if people were moving heavy things around and then find nothing there. The room totally empty? I could have a few details mixed up. If anybody has seen the videos, or knows about this, please tell me what you think this might have been?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I doubt they had invisibility cloaks.What went on who knows but invisibility cloaks I think is going a little far.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Not sure about the invisable idea but what was up there i'm not sure it could have been anything.
So many stories have come out about people hearing and seeing things days before 9/11 that you really don't know who's telling the truth and who's trying to feed the conspiracy frenzy,i'm not saying the guy was lying but has anybody else come out and said they heard anything similar??

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   
This guy looked pretty credible. He has a latin accent. I'm sure this guy is telling the truth. He mentions his friend who came out of the basement, after an explosion there, he had pieces of the skin in his face missing and skin hanging off his under arms. He even showed a picture of his friend, who worked at the twin towers too, he had the sides of his face covered with white bands. You should check out the videos on the site. The 3rd video is where I saw him talking about it. He wasn't the only one to mention hearing loud rumblings coming from floor, 7B or something like that. whatever floor it was, it was 7 something. They also mentioned that weeks before 9/11 some people were called in to update the security or wiring in the building, which they believe was how they got these explosive wires hooked up. They also show detonation experts go into buildings and drill holes in the cement walls to plug in these wires near key areas in the steel structure, that make the building implode effectively. These WTC employees also mentioned, in the weeks before 9/11, seeing white dust around areas of the building, which could mean that these people were coming in and drilling holes in key areas, and plugging in detonation wiring. They also mentioned that these contractors who came in to supposedly update the security system had the building security system shut down for hours, meaning this made it possible for somebody to get inside and do dirty work, if the security system was shut down. You really need to go check out the website and hear it for yourself!

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Yeah the Latin guy was the caretaker dude.
He saved heaps of people.Rodriguez?
And talked about such weird things happening not just on the day but weeks before.And they excluded all his testimony from the bs 911 commission run by Henry (Evil Nazi Murderer) Kissinger.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
As far as I know there is a lot of people claiming to have heard strange and loud noices from the above floors.

And I don't think there are a lot of them lying to trying to feed the conspiracy frenzy. Ofcourse I also guess there are some of that kind as well.. But the Latin guy at least in my opinion was quite believable, and if one heard it why not a bunch of other people as well?

And believing that the towers were taken down by explosives it would make sence with the strange sounds and actions taking all thru the buildings the weeks prior to 9.11.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
sound reflections from another floor? It may have been a floor above or more, but drilling and installing the thermite was probably loud at times.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
As soon as you mentioned 911weknow... i was like... uh oh....

These are the very same people who brough you all the truth muddying pseudo skeptic straw man government disinformation capaigns such as missile pods, holograms, tv fakers, no planes hit the wtc, fuek tanker hit wtc, etc.

I too heard the story. THere were multiple floors that were completly empty and being renovated.

The threory that the had to rig the explosives in a week is stupid. They had since 1993 to perfect a fail safe response to protect the surrounding buildings incase of another attack such as the one in 93. It would of been devastating if the building collapsed then.

People should look into whether the building were designed for destruction and or if they were pre rigged with a self destruct mechanism for a just in case scenario.

[edit on 21-7-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

This work on the building was going on weeks before. It wasn't like they didn't bring a team of people to work on the wiring in the building. The fact that they had the security system shut down for hours is a big humongous outpoint. One of the employees mentions being befuddled at why they would have the whole security sytstem turned off at such an important building as WTC. They had tons of gold there, and somehow they were able to recover it after 9/11, the 20 year employee mentioned, it is possible that they were moving out the valuables months before 9/11, it is ridiculous, they showed this filthy amount of gold blocks piled up, with these guys smiling, it is unbelievable. Yea the whole building crumbled, everything is pretty much ash and somehow they manage to recover a huge cache of gold. They release this picture to the media, of this huge 7 foot pile of gold, and nobody questions how the hell that happened?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Absolutely a good point there Pocky. Actually I just can't understand why there aren't more questions asked from the public about 9.11.
The proof of something much bigger then a terrorist act is right in front of their eyes, they just don't want to believe it's there.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TopSecretArea

Yea, it is amazing. I advise everybody to go to this website. www.911weknow.com

I found out about this website because of some guest actor on the show, The View, he was discussing 911 with the hosts and he brought up that www.911weknow.com is the site to go to, to just look at the information and you will find it all right there and then come back to him. Well, I did just that and I'm surprised that all these questions are there, and the government has yet to answer them. Please people, go check out this website! Do it, and come back to me, tell me what you think! Please just do it.

www.911weknow.com

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

This is the first video of the 3.

Google Video Link

[edit on 21-7-2008 by Pocky]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

What also confuses me is why WTC 7 came down like a demolished building, It might have sustained a big gash from falling debris, but the way it fell, no way, I just don't see how the building fell like that when the damage was no where near as much as the Twin Towers, no way!

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

The main point of that witness statement (in a broader context) was the length to which people involved in the so-called construction (kicking up dust on some floors and through the AC vents on that Monday and Tues. morning) and "electrical re-wiring" on upper floors (with a power-down) in the days before the event was the length to which the attackers went to clean up and maintain a degree of secrecy (something no real construction crew would do so efficiently).

top topics

join