It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien invasion?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
May I rephrase your statement?

"Was this suppose to be a serious thread from the begining?"

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Well, it looked like it started out as a serious thread, but I could see it change quickly into sarcasm.

So seriously speaking, or sarcastically speaking, I'm still sick and tired of it.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by garyo1954
I'd stock up on Mardi Gras beads and I (Heart) NY T-shirts just in case they teleport into your closet.

And don't forget the pizza.

Better yet. Buy your invaders some of that NY Pizza. I heard the grease from that is so profound, it can disintegrate the digestive track of a Grey in seconds, giving you enough time to go hide in the hills like Old Ben Kenobi.

[edit on 21-7-2008 by Veritas Aequitas]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demandred

will smith of course

Will Smith seems to be an all-around great guy to have around. hehe He'll protect us from both aliens and zombies.

Seriously though, why would aliens invade us?

If I was an alien and saw Earth, I'd make the cuckoo "crazy" motion with one of my three fingers and stay far away from Earth until those Earthlings grow up.

(why only three fingers? dunno, it sounded good :lol

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I agree... except I'd use my four fingers.

Why do humans assume our planet is so much better than all the others?

Don't you think that if humans ever conquered space, and came upon another planet they wouldn't think about invading it... aliens or no aliens?

Or will the Prime Directive be in full force by then?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Is this thread getting moved Chit Chat anytime soon. Its obvious the OP doesn't post for any more insight into this. Maybe he is grounded from using the computer.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Im sure a phaser from an intergalactic battleship would annihilate this planet in one second, thats why its good to have scotty on speed-dial, if your lucky he can beam yall the $&*$% outta here, know'm SAYIN?

No seriously, we'd be done for... turn your phasers to stun ladies and gentlemen!

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I believe aliens have all the technology to destroy us if they wanted to. That is obviously not the case. If you have been keeping up with Larry King, you will find that aliens actually have been disassembling missles from the US and other countries! They are stopping us from hurting our planet.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by prionace glauca
Is this thread getting moved Chit Chat anytime soon. Its obvious the OP doesn't post for any more insight into this. Maybe he is grounded from using the computer.

No, I think he made his tin foil hat and and thong, and got his homeboy to lock him in the closet as I advised him to. I hope he didn't bring any food in there.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
If you have been keeping up with Larry King, you will find that aliens actually have been disassembling missles from the US and other countries! They are stopping us from hurting our planet.

LOL! You my friiend will need a very special tin foil hat. I suggest you get your mother to make it for you so it can be crafted with tin foil and love. You should go get in the closet with him. Althought it's probably too late because he's locked in, I think. That's okay, you have a closet too right? Well follow my advice on the first page. It will save you. You will need an "I Heart New York" shirt as well. Don't ask why, just trust me on this one.

[edit on 7/21/2008 by Mad_Hatter]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by bryerben

If the aliens were as stupid as humans are than I think this is possible. Personally, I believe aliens are more advanced than us, so yeah we'd get our asses whoped. But I also think that they are greatly enlighted and want to do nothing but give the help we so BADLY need!!

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParaFreaky

If the aliens were as stupid as humans are than I think this is possible. Personally, I believe aliens are more advanced than us, so yeah we'd get our asses whoped. But I also think that they are greatly enlighted and want to do nothing but give the help we so BADLY need!!

I thought you flamed out, here:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

I guess you've decided to enjoy the ATS sideshow, eh? Good for you.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
At work I actually had a client that told me to make a tinfoil hat to block the waves of lucifer, muahaha, i'll never forget that old call... maybe that old man was on to something, was probably wearing his own foil hat when I called him up for his political donation, lmao

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Ceara

you're forgetting robots

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   

I BELIEVE, IF THE UNIVERSE IS AT WAR, WE SHOULD BE HAPPY FOR NOW, BECAUSE WE WOULD BE THE LAST THINK ON THEIR MIND (UNLESS WE ARE A FOOD SOURCE). THEY WOULD PROBABLY BE WORRIED ABOUT THEIR ENEMIES WHO HAVE TECHNOLOGY TO KILL THEM. OR COULD CERTAIN SPECIES BE AT WAR BECAUSE OF US, ONE GROUP OF SPECIES THAT WANTS TO DO SOMETHING NEGATIVE TO EARTH AND THE OTHER GROUP THAT WANTS TO STOP THEM.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by sidmar

I BELIEVE, IF THE UNIVERSE IS AT WAR, WE SHOULD BE HAPPY FOR NOW, BECAUSE WE WOULD BE THE LAST THINK ON THEIR MIND (UNLESS WE ARE A FOOD SOURCE). THEY WOULD PROBABLY BE WORRIED ABOUT THEIR ENEMIES WHO HAVE TECHNOLOGY TO KILL THEM. OR COULD CERTAIN SPECIES BE AT WAR BECAUSE OF US, ONE GROUP OF SPECIES THAT WANTS TO DO SOMETHING NEGATIVE TO EARTH AND THE OTHER GROUP THAT WANTS TO STOP THEM.

Holy Fruck all caps post dood. Did you leave your capslock on? Typing in all caps makes u more of nuisance than the OP.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I should set up a tin foil hat booth in this thread. They only cost 100 ATS points! Get your tin foil hats here!

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   

I am a firm believer in e.t and out of all documents I have read I dont find anything that make it sound like the e.t's would invade us. The only way that it could happen is if they think we pose a threat to them. Like for expample if we start putting weapons into space. Thats why I want the truth to be told but then I dont because if the truth is told, alot of the public would think they pose a threat to us and demand putting weapons into space.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Do you have any hats in XL? oh, i'll need one for my jimmy to but
that one can be a small

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Have you ever taken a can of Raid and sprayed it on a Roach? Did you watch the roach die, and you could smell the poison but it didn't affect you?

Now imagine that on a Global scale...

That would probably be the strategy of removing unwanted inhabitants on a large scale...

The only way to prevent something as fantastic and mind boggling as "an alien invasion" would be to destroy them before they got a chance to be in range of our world... Like an on coming asteroid.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join