It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blacksite area 51 REAL?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I was just playing Blacksite area 51 on my Xbox 360.And i was wondering if the government are hiding mutant and alien thing away from us in Africa,I mean who would think of finding alien things in Iraq (or where ever the game is set in), and with all the gun fights no one would want to go on expedition there it is a great place to hide things like thing in Roswell.
so all I am saying is could the goverment be hiding stuff under all the fighting in Iraq(or where ever the game is set in ,well you know what i mean).and you should also buy blacksite area 51 its really awesome available also on Playstation3™ and PC.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
You are onto something dood. This is a real conspiracy, lucky for us that the game makers undermined the government by releasing its secret plans guised as a game and you dood was intellectual enough to pick up on this information. Keep playing maybe there are more secrets locked in somewhere in there and I believe you can unlock it all for us.

Good Luck Dood, Lock'n Load.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by bryerben

Of course they are! Havent u read the Nasa and area 51 news? Of course they are being kept.Duh

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by prionace glauca

you do know that dude is spelt d-u-d-e right
keep on sootin dude

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Marcoduh

you haven't even played the game dude Marco how are you supposed to know what we talkin about?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by bryerben

you do know that dude is spelt d-u-d-e right
keep on sootin dude

Nowey mang, r34lly. Ju r so intellectual. Plz keep playing this game, I n33d to know more about these secret government installations.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Hey dude ,
Check out mine.
could be aliens.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   

well in the game the guy that you play with in the first level gets shoked and killed by some alien technology and after that he returns trying to kill us.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by bryerben

he returns trying to kill us.

could be alien techno gizmo. like mind control.

still firing

[edit on 21-7-2008 by bryerben]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Let's keep it polite and gentile folks. You don't like the premise of the thread, say so. Let's leave everything else at the door, hmmm?

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   

top topics

join