It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ahh people...whats to say,well read and you'll find out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I literally HATE people,even myself,people can be evil and manipulative,selfish and greedy..which now that i look at it kinda means the same thing....But anyway i just found out that one of my real good friends is wanting to have intercourse for the first time with a guy that she has been dating for 11 days, treats her like crap, and breaks up with her every now and then so he can screw his ex. Now i can understand her hormones must be crazy now more than ever,us being in highschool and all,but seriously her wanting to defy the rules of her own religion,christianity, to get sexual pleasure?

Now i say ''defy the rules of her own religion' because supposedly sex before marriage is wrong,ias i told her,she replies ''there is always divorce after that'' and i tell her that too is a sin in her religion,then she goes on the offensive and start calling me names and saying stuff like ''im finally ready dont ruin this for me'' i told her not to ruin her life by getting pregnant and she stopped talking to me.

So good members of bts please let me know if im right or wrong about people or if its just my dumbass friend?

[edit on 21-7-2008 by spaced1]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by spaced1

You're in a hard age bracket.
Those were some of the worst and sometimes fun years of my life!
She, seriously needs to have something else to do in her life than start a sexual relation with this guy.
As a Christian, I know that love is work. Commitment is the ONLY way to have a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship. Marriage as well.
He wants what he can get and let me tell you, at that age, guys are SO hormonal, you could accidentally brush up against them and they would probably get aroused.
Sex and Love are two different things!

Is she going out for athletics or college?
Boredom and hormones are REALLY bad combinations!

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Well,hopefully,she will apply to a college i really would like to see her atleast get past highschool but yeah i think she is really bored because she lives 20 minutes away from anyone in either direction and he convienantly likes to drive past there. but yeah im with you 100% thanx for the input.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I think you're right
but I think you should tell your friend that you're only telling her this stuff because you care about her. Tell her that you're not trying to ruin things for her, but you're worried because she's going to be making a big mistake. Ask her why she thinks her boyfriend likes to keep breaking up with her if he loves her. Ask her if she's really ready, or if she's only doing this because her boyfriend is pressuring her and she doesn't want to lose him. Because if that's the case, she should know that no guy is worth keeping if he wants to act like that. Hope this helps?

Oh btw, people aren't always evil, there are a lot of good things that come from people

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Sparkly_Eyed777

yeah thanx XD you were actually alot of help accept for the part about ''ask her why he keeps breaking up with her if he loves her' i tried that lol her mind is set though,sadly,but thanx again lol

Oh and yeah your right about ''all people are'nt evil'' ive just realized how all my friends are all over me with hugs cuz they can sense my...i guess ''pain''

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Hey, you're welcome, glad I could help

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Look at life like this - get a job so you can party
go to college and party more.
get a good job out of college and party even more.

when I was a kid my life sucked. When I hit 18 I was like oh yea this is were the real action is.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
the thing about chicks and guys, if you continiously go out and have fun you will meet lots of people thus increasing your chances of scoring. Your not gonna score with everyone. but you will eventually. if you keep at this pace you can avoid those types of dudes or chicks that act weird.

thats what i used to do, i used to troll after chicks didnt bother me none.

stay away from those people that involve the entire neighborhood in your dateing affairs. that crap sucks, its like you will totally being haveing fun and then everyone is like comon man chill dude christ.

[edit on 31-7-2008 by Michael Pait]

new topics

top topics

join