It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rice says Iran not serious at weekend nuke talks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Rice says Iran not serious at weekend nuke talks

ap.google.com

SHANNON, Ireland (AP) — Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice accused Iran on Monday of not being serious at weekend talks about its disputed nuclear program despite the presence of a senior U.S. diplomat, and warned it may soon face new sanctions.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
This is turning out to be exactly what I thought - one "final" warning to Iran to suspend its enrichment program. This looks to be what happened leading up to the Iraq invasion.

I think this might be the calm before the storm.

ap.google.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I tend to agree, the much-touted negotiation with Iran is mostly a dog and pony show to appease criticism that they haven't tried diplomacy.

We're going to go there, say "my way or the highway," and then feign indignation and shock that "diplomacy has failed" and "all other options have been tried" before we start bombing

The script should be familiar by now...

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Well, this is not a surprise for me....
Killers intent on bringing Armageddon upon the world usually are not too enthusiastic during "talks".

We all know what is next!

Battle Royale!!!

p.s. Why don't we get all the world leaders, put them in luchidore masks, and see who wins. Any bets on the winner?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThreeDeuce
p.s. Why don't we get all the world leaders, put them in luchidore masks, and see who wins. Any bets on the winner?

I say put all the leaders of the world in a Gladiator Arena like back in the days and let them die for their ideas, who ever wins controls the world
a much better solution than what these idiots has came up with in last 2000 years.

Instead of these leaders sending people's children as sacrifice in the war zone, they should fight 1 on 1 with other leaders to death, since they think that their ideas are worth the sacrifice. They should be the one ready to die for their ideas not others.

Does this make sense to anyone else, makes sense to me
I came up with it while I was high

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Iran entered these taks in good faith hopng to achieve something, but they were never going to get a win. No matter what they said or did they were going to be targeted

reply to post by ThreeDeuce

I'll put my money on Arnie. I know he is not a 'world' leader, but he is working on it....And it wont be such a bad thing either...When was the last time a political leader from Austria caused any problems in the world arena?!?

top topics

join