It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

has HARP been created for our own good?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
On Friday the Rush Limbaugh show had guest hast Mark Davis on. I do not know a thing about Rush or Mr. Davis, other than they are hardcore republicans. The only time I listen to this type of propaganda is when I need a laugh. With that in mind I guess Friday was one of those days, because I found myself listening. To get to the point, Mark Davis made a comment during the show which I had to really think about. Now let me state that I do not think he is part of some global warming conspiracy, or that he has knowledge of secret government plans. However, he made a statement that gave me reason to post my first real thread. The exact quote I do not have because Rush’s website requires a subscription ( I guess the $33,000,000. he makes from fox is not enough, wiki.answers.com) . The quote was basically “look at how much the world will benefit from global warming, due to things like farming in areas not before able to farm. Also drilling in the polar caps, once the ice has receded”. Any way it got me to thinking about HARP and how the 'ionospheric heater' might be used for exactly that. I am interested in hearing what the experts might think on this subject. Could the Elitist be manipulating the planets temperature in order to prolong humanities existence?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I doubt its for our GOOD....

If it WAS for the best 'they' would be bragging about it every time they used it...."Oh looky at what we are DOING to benefit mankind" blah blah blah...

Instead it has been all hush hush....they hardly would even admit that it really existed a few years ago.....so this fact alone stands as proof that it is NOT in our best interest. It is only in the interest of the ruling elite.....and we KNOW they want to drastically reduce the population on the planet, and thats no secret.

Rush Limbaugh is a drug addict windbag and I have no idea why ANYBODY listens to anything he rambles on about.

[edit on 20-7-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

well I guess my point is that the gub would not want to say that they are changing the temp of the planet due to all of the environmental enthusiast. Yet the intention could very well be to increase the food and energy options.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by red 5Could the Elitist be manipulating the planets temperature in order to prolong humanities existence?

Sure Mr. Useless Eater, the global elite care deeply about your welfare and the continued existence of humanity.

Just like they put fluoride in the water for our benefit.

[edit on 20-7-2008 by GoldenFleece]

top topics

join