It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breatharians are the Future of Humanity?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Do any of you believe in the breatharian way? I came across a man named Nikolay Dolgorukiy who says he lives off the sun, and has stared at if for 16 hours at a time before, claiming all the energy the human body ever needs is to be found in solar and space energy.

Since [August 25, 2003] I’ve been living on a strict diet of tea with honey and some boiling water with fish soup spices. I use only charged water that is taken off the stovetop one moment before it boils. I drink about ten cups a day. I get the rest of my food from the Sun and Cosmos.

...from this site

A breatharian is someone who gets all of their nourishment from air and light (love). A few thousand strong, worldwide, they are forerunners of what all of us will one day become -an immortal and self-sustaining humanity. When you stop polluting your body with food and drink a cleansing and healing process takes place restoring you from the animal state(anything that eats or has sex) to your original divine or angelic state(non-eating/non-copulating). In this pristine and higher vibratory state, all of your powers are augmented tenfold, and you become a superhuman; your thought processes become computer-like, your psychic senses unfold, and you will have enough strength to lift ten times your own weight. You will require little or no sleep and will easily resist extremes in temperature. You will never get sick and will have stopped or even reversed the aging process. Perhaps best of all, you will always be happy and confident and clear as to who you are or where you are going in life. While not everyone can become a breatharian just yet, it will become an increasing trend in this 21st century. Breatharians can do it all! Important note: Never try to become a breatharian in a cold, polluted, or negative environment, or if you are on medication, or are seriously handicapped or limited in some way.

community.livejournal.com...

Nikolay had guests in year 2005. They were Japanese film-documentalists, researching powers of human organism. They observed incessant with the video camera the life of Ukrainian man several days long, including that he makes press-up with one arm for 30 times and press weights. Then they asked Nikolay to pass complete medical examination in 5th city hospital of Zaporozhye and in Independent Medical Center. Examination's results satisfied the Japan[ese]: the patient was found practically healthy. Except the scar in stomach area, that arised because of this organ decreasing, the doctors didn't find any other deflections.

his personal Ukranian site is found here (his English isn't the best, obviously)

his clean bill of health on his site:

another interesting article

All this becomes even more fascinating to me when I think that all alien life is really just us evolved humans from the future, utilizing time-travel technology to come and go as they please. Respectable people such as microbiologist Dan Burisch's testimony that the "J-Rods" are able to feed via a form of photosynthesis from the natural environment's energy makes a Breatharian lifestyle that much more probable.

What's everyone else's take on this? I think it's possible, but I've just begun to research it... Peace!

[edit on 20-7-2008 by adrenochrome]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
how are we to reproduce if sex is a naughty thing? What's wrong with sex its probably the most natural act to humans, more then staring at the suns I would say.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by thegdfather

i don't think we're suppossed to reproduce. as much as we all like sex, it just MIGHT be all about NOT coming in to the material world. our souls become trapped in the material bodies until death, usually forcing us enter this Hell that Lucifer inhabits, called Earth. what if we, as spiritual beings, just skipped this material world of being and just stayed in a higher plane of existence, because otherwise, the material world just might be holding us back...

what do you think?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Sounds like a cult.

I'm pretty sure even Jesus had to eat and sleep.

Buddha as well.

I wouldn't recommend staring at the sun.

Although... there are numerous references to "staring at the sun" in music.

I would be interested to investigate, but I think you would seriously die, and there's something that guy isn't telling his followers.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
your theory is interesting but until I am able to get more concrete evidence for myself to determine that their is a different existence after this one Im going to try and enjoy this one to its fullest extent while researching spirtiuality at the same time.

what do you think?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I think this is complete garbage, id be impressed if he consumed nothing and just stared at the sun for a week as long as he left money so his family could afford to bury him. Theres women getting paid thousands walking down catwalks who probably eat less than this crank and though they look a mess they seem less absurd than this guy, who seems like someone whose realised how much cash cults can rake in. Breatherians the things people believe never ceases to amaze me. No offence to any posters but
sometimes wow.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Mr. X of the Project Camelot site mentions some very intriguing things about some alien autopsies in an interview:

B: And of the beings that didn't survive, there were autopsies?

K: You actually saw some autopsy reports?

X: Yes, I did.

B: Do you remember what you read in those autopsy reports about their physiology and biology?

X: All I remember reading about is their blood being chlorophyll-based and them not eating, ingesting, as we do. They don't have stomachs, don't have waste material like we do in our traditional human. They're like a cross between like a plant and an animal and they gather their energy through absorbing minerals through their skin. And they use light for photosynthesis.

...from Mr. X's interview transcript

Other documents told of alien biology. They explained that the blood of the aliens recovered had chlorophyll in it and it was probably used for a sort or photosynthesis. Their esophagus came to a point inside their chest, going nowhere. No stomach, but mention of a pancreas that functioned very differently than ours. The appendix was also mentioned, theirs having a purpose more complex than ours.

...from this page

...and then you can keep going and say that the Zetas have enlarged pineal glands with large crystalline structures used for telepathy, just like we use our pineal glands for dreaming and as our "third eye". otherwise, why does our pineal gland contain rods and cones, just like our eyes, but it's in the geometric center of our brains?? also don't forget the millions of people from all walks of life that believe in telepathy and psychic abilities. even I have many psychic experiences, and so does my family and a few friends.

...but maybe that's another thread...

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by R-evolve
...who seems like someone whose realised how much cash cults can rake in. Breatherians the things people believe never ceases to amaze me.

where's the cash that he's raked in? he just seems to be spreading an idea.. some could say the same about Jordan Maxwell, but he's absolutely poor compared to Alex Jones's money-grubbing scheme.

[edit on 20-7-2008 by adrenochrome]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Ok

You don't stare at the sun during midday, that's crazy.

However, you can look at it for a few moments at a time just before sunset or during sunrise. It's recommended that you be barefoot standing on dirt when you do it. I don't know why, but that's what I've read. So no cheating and doing it inside your house. hehe

And no, it doesn't hurt the eyes, not when done properly. I've been doing it off and on for a few years now, a few seconds here and there. Still have 20/20 vision and feel great.

I don't need as much sleep as I used to, but that's about all the benefit I receive from it.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I've seen sunspots on the sun at sunset before. (say that when you're drunk!)

Personally, I practice "breatharian" but from a different perspective..... it's called "fartarian" and I bark at the moon.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
The sun has become so much hotter than usual.

I was just sitting out back with my eyes closed with no trees around and I actually felt my forehead getting numb the sun was so burning hot!

This is unusual for me because I generally like the feeling of the sun and it's energizing effects, but I am beginning to believe the protective ozone really is missing or something cause the sun was burning me right up!

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

well, the sun IS getting hotter, but it goes against everything in the textbooks, so they haven't told us yet. the theory goes, that the sun is getting hotter, and ALL the planets in the solar system are gradually getting warmer. Mercury isn't really scorching, and Pluto is not a frozen rock incapable of life. on the contrary to what we've been fed, most, if not all planets/moons have their own atmosphere, and it acts as a filter system with it's own chemical make-up to create a livable environment.

an excellent read from 1959!

I'm sure John Lear would know quite more on this, even if his other theories are out there, he didn't make that one up - he's just the messenger in this case, as am I.

consider ALL sides of the story!

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Im not a breatharian by any means, in the sense that one could label me as such. However the methods and end results make a lot of sense to me.
Im a chef, so there is pretty much no way I am going to stop eating beef, chicken...yet...however those circumstances may change in the next few years as I would rather expand my psychic abilities than eat heavy proteins.

I am going to have a really hard time with the sex part. That, to me, is not something that I am not willing to give up. I would rather be immortal in spirit than in physical form anyway...

I believe the word cult gets thrown around a lot without substantial evidence..The word is a trigger for a closed brain to shut down higher brain activity..These triggers have been placed in hundreds of millions of brains across the world through the media.
CultCultCult...

say it 20 times and watch it lose its meaning...

I believe that people should brainwash themselves with their own spiritual beliefs and ideologies rather than mimic what others are doing. In order to do that people need to observe themselves and others around them consciously to develop themselves.

All the answers are already inside of you...in the other percentage of brain power that is not being used....yet

removed at least 25 cults in a row (stretching page)

[edit on 29/4/09 by masqua]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by iiinvision
...Im a chef, so there is pretty much no way I am going to stop eating beef, chicken...yet...however those circumstances may change in the next few years as I would rather expand my psychic abilities than eat heavy proteins.

i hear you wanna stay away from meat, and at least go vegan.. for example, things such as sodas, baking powders, and fluoride are factually known to calcify and deteriorate your pineal gland - your source of dreams and telepathy.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
...so what may be the most important thread of all time now has been beaten out by more BS on the front page of ATS, such as some kid who thinks that the moon has disappeared, and many other paranoid individuals who think they're being watched physically, in person, because of browsing an internet forum, when "they" could simply hack into your pc with the greatest of ease.......

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
just trying to keep this one alive... might be kicking a dead horse though lol

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
If you want to learn more, and get a good laugh, check out this link at revision3.com.
It's about a man who is a self professed breatharairn that for a mere 20 million dollars will take you to the 6th dimension where they live.

revision3.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Hehe...

This cult has the highest turn-over rate of any cult. People sign up, try their best, get hungry and quit. There are definitely thousands of people worldwide who profess to be a part of this fad, but they don't stick with it, and are soon replaced with new suckers..I mean believers.

The people who claim to have been living on sunlight for decades are full of crap. No way, no how. It's simply not possible, given everything we know about how the body utilizes and stores energy.

I mean, anything's possible, but this has never been documented, never been proven. If this nutter wants to come live on my sun porch for a year, with nothing but herbed water and tea with honey, I'll insure he doesn't smuggle in any food, and I'll make sure to videotape the results...

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
You could always try the Calorie Restriction Diet instead, as a sort of "warmup" to breatharianism.

Personally, I'm going to stick with eating. I enjoy it, it's socially important, and I'm not looking for eternal life anyway.

Can someone explain why people who seem to hate the body so much (call it a prison, etcetera) simultaneously try to come up with ways to live forever?

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Actually if you watched the video link I posted he said to get to the 6th dimension you have to eat.... are you ready...

A Quarter pounder with cheese, a fry, and a diet coke.

That food is 6th dimension food.

lol

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join