It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interpritation needed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
What would the significance of a MASSIVE oblisk in a desert, with Huge glass panes at the top be?

It keeps popping up in my head for some weird reason..

Its a big rectangular bluish gray oblisk in the desert and I walk into it, its hollow. I look up and the INCREDIBLE immense feelings I cant discribe...The roof is really high...This thing must be a good couple hundred feet or so. It left me baffeled for a year now.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
ANYONES thoughts are welcome. short or long just input please!

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by hardcoremusiclover

Sounds like New World Order to me!
The glass top may be showing you how fragile and short-lived it's existence is!
Not an 'awesome' thought particularly!

Oh, and it's 'interpretation' (sp).

[edit on 2-8-2008 by Clearskies]

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Thank you for responding. The glass on the top illuminated the beautiful blue sky. It made it a really peaceful feeling.

Not fragile in my opinion. I cant explain its a relgious feeling. Except im agnositc so it doesnt make sense.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by hardcoremusiclover

Again, I'd suggest you try and draw it and post a pic. It can be crude, use stick figures, etc.

For instance you can draw a pane, then find a Google image of a cloudy sky with blue and gray, then sample that in your paint program and use 'pattern fill' to give the pane an approximation.

You can find pictures of deserts and cactus and grab those and paste them in - iow you don't have to be able to draw anything, just use crude pasting and filling.

The advantage of making a drawing is that you will include parts of the image that others can then see in some kind of context which helps more than just a verbal description.

HTH

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   

The person should be smaller

[edit on 3-8-2008 by hardcoremusiclover]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
There was something I read about an oblisk in the desert.

What was that???? Im sure most here have read it.

its not sand its salt. by the Mediterianian sea or something. There is also something burried there??? and something starting to show in the sea because the sea is getting more and more shallow.

good grief what was that?

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I think the book is Bible Code 2, it has an obelisk in the desert near Jordan.

Your dream contains many images that could have meaning, or it could be just what I call a mind movie, a dream with no meaning, I don't think all dreams have one.

A single standing structure in a barren wasteland could have sexual reference (I mean no offence), everyone dreams about that in some way. It could be a powerful vision, and you'll probably dismiss it like every other dream we have and never follow it up.

I'd love dreams to be like in film, a powerful vision of a mystical object or setting with vital importance to the world, like the show Heroes. The thing is, they might be, every time, but because we do not go to the lengths to follow them up, then no legend is born.

Anyway, interesting dream. I'll check back on this one to see what others say. Might even post one of my recurring dreams for analysis. Cheers.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sendran
I think the book is Bible Code 2, it has an obelisk in the desert near Jordan.

Thats it!!! Thanks for that.

Perhaps it is your minds way or reminding you how small you really are. Important, but small. How there are things out there bigger than you, bigger than you are capable of wrapping your mind around.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Glad to be of help. Interesting pair of books, gave me new insight into life through the code's use of probability to find words. Don't believe it myself, I think you could find anything if you looked hard enough in today's Times, let alone the Bible, but that's for another post.

To hardcore, have you read this book "Bible Code 2"? You may have the image from there?

Still thinking anyway.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Alright, I can tell you forsure that it is not a sexual dream at all.

I have not read that book. Im going to try to find something about it online.

Im thinking it isnt salt. I looks like a desert.

Also, I didnt even know what the structure was called, untill I did research on it.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Nice one for replying Hardcore. Sexual's reference is out, so let's look at the environment of the dream.

A desert - was it hot, or just sandy?

The obelisk - did you enter it?

The glass roof - how did you see this component?

Was there anyone else there?

I find this very interesting. I have dreams that I feel have meaning too. I hope they do.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I didnt notice temperture.

I did go inside. Its hollow.

I saw the glass panes from inside.

No one else there. But I sorta feel a presence.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I'm not a dream expert, I just wanted to say that first.

I would say that the hollow obelisk gave you a focal point, the encased sides leading up to the windowed roof; as if your mind knows of the solution and was trying to show you.

The desert would say to me that there is an emptiness in your mind somewhere, maybe a loss of something that used to fill your time or a vast expanse of unknown.

Of course it could just be a dream of an obelisk in a desert!

What do babies dream of? Always wondered that.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Hm.
Thank you for replying.

I would be likely to agree on the knowing the solution part.

However the other not so much. The viod part. Im not feeling that so much.

The desert didnt have a scary look. More of a powerfull prolific experience.

Does anyone remeber the feeling you got when you were really little and were taken to church or something and it just gave you this weird powerfull feeling. (im not religious.)

top topics

join