It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I seeing Energy???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I see this grainy like pattern also from time to time, but I have to really focus my eyes to see them. In TV like static the pattern is almost organized, but I when I see the static it is very disorganized. Random circular shapes that are transparent grayish and some even look like single nuclei organisms but very small. I never really thought much of it, I have perfect vision. Everyone in my immediate family wears glasses but I have never had any visual problems.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by prionace glauca

Exactly the same, apart from my younger brother and I every living family member wears glasses.

If I focus on one spot I can see the static, I alwyas just thought it was my eyes finally starting to give up on me...

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

I remember reading something about this part of the brain.. called "the golden thread" something to do with the Pinneal Gland... apparently connects yer brain or something to yer "third eye".... where I Read it had something to do with an additive those in power like to slip the population that actually calcifies and renders this golden thread useless as time goes on... apaprently its to make us forget the fact that we are spiritual beings.. really interesting thread!

I would get my eyes checked.. (if for nothing else than to just re-enforce the fact that you're not crazy kinda thing) I mean absolutely NO disrespect at all.. I believe it is entirely possible to see different forms of energy.. it might help clarify some things.. even to ask an optician what they think.. I would totally (but I my baby sitter growing up now is actually an eye doctor) thats why I would be asking if it were me

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Wow, i've been wondering what that is for a long time now...

For me its verry verry clear when i look at a blue sky, or if im looking at a light source...

Its like small transparent, white glowing particals moving around

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I see these things when I am in a runners trance,when I am completely amped up physically,but completely calm mentally.
It usually looks almost like dust blowing past a streetlight in the dark,like particles of fog.
I have noticed that it is common for a storm or other weather event to come from the same direction the particles appear to be flowing from,the wierd thing is that these particles appear to flow right through solid objects.And they do sometimes seem to take semi solid form in my peripheral vision,I usually see them in the dark,but they show up in the light too,like raindrops in the distance,but they are not falling down,they are randomly floating,or going sideways in roughly the same direction.
Sometimes these things can be un-nerving when I am alone outside in the dark in a remote area.
I have also noticed a slight blurring of light in the area where objects meet,like a blending of solid and air,it is hardly noticeable,but it is always there with everything,and a lot of times there is a difference in color in the area of the blur,you have to look really hard to see it,but everything has it.
Strange.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by InTrueFiction

hmm, that's not quite what i see. I'll have to say that we're experiencing different things.

img165.imageshack.us...
the image on the left is what i would see if i was lucky enough to be in that place. The image on the right is what i would see if i applied my "focus" on it.

This is not completely accurate though, because when i focus, random anomalous shapes and lights will appear. The picture is also 2 dimensional so you can't really grasp what i see from this. I've only attempted this when using the real 3d environment.

I don't think that what i'm able to "see" is paranormal. At least i don't think so.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I used to think it was just me that experienced this, I told my friend about it the other month and he didn't think anything of it. I figured that he must not get this experience. I Then decided that I was just a "Weirdo" (who dosen't?) and that I must be experiencing some kind of eye strain. I told my Mum about it and she booked me in for an eye test. I cmae out of that eye test without glasses so I guess my eyesight is fine.

For a while now I haven't though anything of it but when logging on to ATS earlier to discover this thread I finally figured...I am not alone

A very intresting thread to read, if it is somekind of "energy" or "Force" then what couldbe possible if we become able to manipulate the "energy" and "control" it?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Funny thing, I've actually been seeing what I refer to "static" areas in the past couple of weeks. At first I thought it was my vision until I had it checked out and it was 20/20. It looks almost like the Stealth Camouflage developed by DARPA, it seems that something or somebody is "shimmering" in the area you're looking at yet nothing is there. Recently, I walked into one of these "energy fields" and got tingly. I don't know if the tingles were just my imagination or what. Either way, good call, I've been experiencing this too.

[edit on 20-7-2008 by DocEmrick]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
To follow up, I am a Spiritualist, I believe in the spirit and the soul, but no ONE god that controls us all. Could these energy fields be departed souls that have not yet passed on? That was always my take.

[edit on 20-7-2008 by DocEmrick]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by JPhish

You're right.
That seems like nothing like my case.
I'm sorry for misunderstanding/misreading your initial description.

Originally posted by DocEmrick
To follow up, I am a Spiritualist, I believe in the spirit and the soul, but no ONE god that controls us all. Could these energy fields be departed souls that have not yet passed on? That was always my take.

Could it be? Who would know?

[edit on 20-7-2008 by InTrueFiction]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Astrithr

Has the whole forum gone mad? Astrithr offered a couple reasonable explanations and nobody even seemed to notice. Perhaps some of you are experiencing something "magickal," but the majority of these things have explanations.

A lot of what has been described in this thread are simply floaters, and there are lots of other things that could be going on, such as phosphenes, scintillating scotoma, or any variety of auras. Auras are associated with migraines and epilepsy, and so you might be thinking that rules you out, but in the case of acephalgic migraines, you can experience the visual effects of auras without the onset of a headache.

So before you jump to the conclusion that you have superpowers, I would suggest at the least to go see your family doctor, and describe your symptoms to them. Just because you have 20/20 vision doesn't mean that something else isn't going on.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by sobek52
For a while now, if i focused of a spot of air, it would, after a while, look like there is transparent "Television Static." Now, it seems if i look anywhere i can see it. It gathers in auras around people/animals, and there seems to be ambient energy (if thats what it is) in the air.
It's faint, but certainly there. What is it?
Has anyone else experienced something like this?
Please tell me what you think!!!

[edit on 20-7-2008 by sobek52]

You can see the static too?!?!? Thank you!!!

Edit:

Tell me if you can see faint black streaks moving across the blue sky. They will look to be very high altitude.

[edit on 7/20/2008 by Spoodily]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I've talked about this to many people and all I ever got was a raised eyebrow and a "I have no idea what you're talking about". That a collection of people exist here that share these sort of visual phenomena is interest to say the least.

What I see can be best described as tinted (by prevailing colors), coherent moving glass beads. It's sort of an endless landscape of these tiny "beads" that can manifest images of objects and creatures-- well anything conceived of really. What's amazing is the precision and stability of their forms.

It's actually much weaker now than when I was a child since I now tend to experience persistent afterimagery that blocks this. If I can clear that out by relaxing properly it comes back full force. My childhood on the other hand was just a threater of lights and shapes especially when lying down for bed. The lights and shapes wouldn't wouldn't block the "beads"; only the fuzzy afterimagery of today seems to obscure it.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I sometimes see little dark shapes spiraling about everywhere but i have worked out that it is actually moisture on my eyeball that i am partially focusing on in certain light conditions. Seeing auras could be to do with some sort of euphoria, possibly an environmental effect or reaction to some sort of medication you are taking? Weird though.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
People are talking about different phenomena here. What some describe are so called floaters, as is explained here: en.wikipedia.org...

The so called static however, isn't energy or particles, for they are too small to reflect an individual response for your brain to analyze. Then again energy isn't something you can see, it is EVERYTHING you see. If you see energy in it's purest form it's white light that blinds and burns you. As happens when antimatter collides with what we call normal matter. I believe the static is just your brain filling up your senses with random things as you stare to nothingness trying to see something.

-Iseek, posting from friends PC, seem to have misplaced my password.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I think we all see static to a certain degree because almost all signals have some noise in them and i would bet something as warm and non metallic like nerves would naturally create quite a bit, i suspect the brain filters it like it does with many things but not completely.

There's two things i want to know though, first does anyone notice occasionally a random flash of light from a pin point that grows very slightly larger but lasts like a second or so?

I think it could be background radiation as astronaughts have reported seeing similar things while in space coming from the direction of the sun, usually seen while trying to get to sleep.

Something odd I can do which I would like to know if others can, when I concentrate at the centre of my vision with my eyes closed, after a while I can see a stable static pin point of light, its not there normally but after a short time its there and can be slightly increased in brightness and stability, im not sure what it is though, I had a feeling it might be a bit like tinnitus sound only you have to really look to see it and stabilise it, its unlike any other dot in that it appears to be like a real 3d point of light like a tiny star, could it be like the pineal gland im seeing, I wonder if you could see more with practice?

MBF

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I was told years ago that it was the brain sensing the movement of blood cells through the retina in the eyeball. I've seen the same thing myself. Now that I have a little age on me, I see little squiggly lines if I look at a lite color surface also. They say that they are small blood vessels that have came loose and are floating around inside the eye ball.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by just theory
I think we all see static to a certain degree because almost all signals have some noise in them and i would bet something as warm and non metallic like nerves would naturally create quite a bit, i suspect the brain filters it like it does with many things but not completely.

I see static like a film grain but the "bead" phenomenon I described is quite distinct from that. It's also not "floaters" in the vitreous humor (eye goo); those are distinct in appearance and are lighting-dependent.

There's two things i want to know though, first does anyone notice occasionally a random flash of light from a pin point that grows very slightly larger but lasts like a second or so?

I think it could be background radiation as astronaughts have reported seeing similar things while in space coming from the direction of the sun, usually seen while trying to get to sleep.

Yes, this happens to me. In the case of astraunauts I believe it is cosmic rays hitting the retina. In my case it seems to occur repeatedly in specific areas of my visual field so it doesn't appear random enough to be due to collisions with radiation.

Something odd I can do which I would like to know if others can, when I concentrate at the centre of my vision with my eyes closed, after a while I can see a stable static pin point of light, its not there normally but after a short time its there and can be slightly increased in brightness and stability, im not sure what it is though, I had a feeling it might be a bit like tinnitus sound only you have to really look to see it and stabilise it, its unlike any other dot in that it appears to be like a real 3d point of light like a tiny star, could it be like the pineal gland im seeing, I wonder if you could see more with practice?

I could see this more easily when younger. I think it's a neural feedback in the visual cortex through attention (mere guess). Persisting in doing this would make it grow to the point where all I could see was pure white with slight pulsation of maybe 10-12 Hz-- probably a visual manifestation of brain waves.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Nothing paranormal, my optician told me its just little sunburns on the eye. Little scars in fact, some are less noticeable and they follow your eye movement and seem to glide a bit when you stop..

Dark Spots: Dark (pigmented) spots can appear on the iris or conjunctiva. Some are present at birth, and others may appear with age. Although often insignificant, any dark spot that grows should be evaluated by an ophthalmologist to ensure that it is not cancer.

[edit on 20-7-2008 by TheOracle]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Ever since I can remember Ive been telling people I can see multi coloured static in everything I look at, like constantly moving, vibrating energy.But its like its not in your normal visual range or "frequency ", its like its something else coming in.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join