It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Elves real, and are they aliens?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
Well after I saw online some hot female blood elves from blizzcon 2007 among others, I'm all in favor of elves existing especially if they look this good. Even if they don't exist, I guess we can all fantasize.

Sorry everyone, I had a couple of links to some hot looking female blood elves from blizzcon 2007 but I was afraid I might be violating terms and conditions here linking to flickr so I removed the link.

I do wonder how the story of elves started though.
edit on 25-1-2011 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

Umm.. because we all have some connection to the racial unconscious whether we know it or not, and we had a LOT of history with the elves as their servants. It can't help but seep thru, no matter how much the NWO bunch tries to suppress or distort the info.

And a female elf, just like a male elf, can pretty much look the way they want. They use energy easily and effectively, and putting on a 'glamor' type energy veil is child's play to them. And the day a horny human male could treat an elven woman like that would probably be the last day of his life. Sorry.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
Like a few posters above I would also refer you to Dr. Vallee's books, especially Passport to Magonia.

The parallels between the myth and lore of races from the Otherside or Otherworld and modern UFO lore are vast.

MikeboydUS, it certainly is an interesting read and the book's now been made available on free E-book format along with another good one callled 'Dimensions';

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c3390ec448c6.jpg[/atsimg]

Passport to Magonia - On UFOs, Folklore, and Parallel Worlds (pdf)

Dimensions -Jacques Vallee.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dfcd5787c297.jpg[/atsimg]

Link (pdf)

Originally posted by Enter Ruin
A full thread about Elves/Gnomes/Little people and no videos? Come on guys, you can do better than that!

That's a bit of a freaky one.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Are elves real and are they aliens? The last person I'd listen to is the one giving a certain answer, if this certain answer isn't superhumanly substantiated.

About six months or so ago I did have a peculiar experience. Without going into detail I was in a certain state of consciousness when nature called and I had to take a leak. While doing so I was looking at the details of the towel-rack in front of me on the wall, when suddenly I understood the perception of reality. It is very hard to describe, but I kind of unfolded my impression of the towel-rack into itself and was left with high density energy which my mind at the moment no longer defined as anything but high density energy. This had very interesting implications, if I could relate to things as pure energy, even myself, instead of separate entities, what possibilities would that give?
At this moment I get interrupted by a notion of a presence. In a flash I get an inner image of an oval eye, kind of conventionally elfish, looking at me with an expression of mirth and satisfaction. The eye vanishes when I get startled by something that falls to the floor in my livingroom. The sense of someone present combined with something falling to the floor in the ampty livingroom made me rather nervous and as I get nervous and go to see what it was the sense of presence vanishes. I had a rooftop balkony and the balkony door open, couldn't really find what hit the floor. For a while I had an eirie feeling that I'd been on to something big, with my understanding of precieved reality and all, and that there are beings all around us waiting for us to evolve or whatever. This certain being, an elf maybe, made itself present to me but disappeared when I felt fear at the idea that someone might actually be in my livingroom.
Most likely, this was nothing more than a rather interesting experience and a firsthand look at E=MC2, but I like to keep the door open for it being possible there are things or beings we just don't see.
A hypnotist could make a person oblivious to a certain object, like a pencil. It's no magic or trickery. Suppose we are hypnotised or somehow conditioned not to pay elves any attention? Sometimes one might hallucinate, sometimes one might see things for what they are instead of what one has learned they are.

IF there are elves, my guess would be that they are not aliens but a very old species of this planet, highly evolved and living in great harmony in relation to the planet as part of a grand organism.
Aliens on the other hand, I would speculate, might come from another planet, the future or even our own planet, also being a species that's been around long before mankind. They would be highly evovled too, but a completely different breed compared to elves with their advanced technologies and whatnot.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...
this help
edit on 24-4-2011 by connorromanow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deranger
Are elves real and are they aliens? The last person I'd listen to is the one giving a certain answer, if this certain answer isn't superhumanly substantiated.

About six months or so ago I did have a peculiar experience. Without going into detail I was in a certain state of consciousness when nature called and I had to take a leak. While doing so I was looking at the details of the towel-rack in front of me on the wall, when suddenly I understood the perception of reality. It is very hard to describe, but I kind of unfolded my impression of the towel-rack into itself and was left with high density energy which my mind at the moment no longer defined as anything but high density energy. This had very interesting implications, if I could relate to things as pure energy, even myself, instead of separate entities, what possibilities would that give?
At this moment I get interrupted by a notion of a presence. In a flash I get an inner image of an oval eye, kind of conventionally elfish, looking at me with an expression of mirth and satisfaction. The eye vanishes when I get startled by something that falls to the floor in my livingroom. The sense of someone present combined with something falling to the floor in the ampty livingroom made me rather nervous and as I get nervous and go to see what it was the sense of presence vanishes. I had a rooftop balkony and the balkony door open, couldn't really find what hit the floor. For a while I had an eirie feeling that I'd been on to something big, with my understanding of precieved reality and all, and that there are beings all around us waiting for us to evolve or whatever. This certain being, an elf maybe, made itself present to me but disappeared when I felt fear at the idea that someone might actually be in my livingroom.
Most likely, this was nothing more than a rather interesting experience and a firsthand look at E=MC2, but I like to keep the door open for it being possible there are things or beings we just don't see.
A hypnotist could make a person oblivious to a certain object, like a pencil. It's no magic or trickery. Suppose we are hypnotised or somehow conditioned not to pay elves any attention? Sometimes one might hallucinate, sometimes one might see things for what they are instead of what one has learned they are.

IF there are elves, my guess would be that they are not aliens but a very old species of this planet, highly evolved and living in great harmony in relation to the planet as part of a grand organism.
Aliens on the other hand, I would speculate, might come from another planet, the future or even our own planet, also being a species that's been around long before mankind. They would be highly evovled too, but a completely different breed compared to elves with their advanced technologies and whatnot.

I am sure, if you saw as clearly what I see in the racial unconscious, you too would be a LOT more certain of stuff. Of course, I do completely understand that what I say about what I see is entirely MY interpretation of said data... of course that is absolutely true of any thing anybody says. It's all their opinion, even if it is the more popular version/opinion of things. If they think about it and then talk about it, it is then only their opinion of whatever it is they are thinking about.

And what did the eye look like? The greys have oval eyes too... and from what I can see, they're far more interested in seeing how we evolve than the elves are, although the elves are watching over their shoulder. And we humans are definitely programmed to disregard any psychic/spiritual information, so even if we see something at the spirit level, we usually poo-hoo ourselves and forget all about it.

And we can't see the elves because they keep themselves out of sight. If you ever see an 'angel', then you'll have seen an elf. That's their cover here until they can once again show themselves as elves when they begin removing the NWO Bunch and their flunkies from this world as per the Jue-sah's 'book of revelations'. It is not OUR tribulation.. it is the NWO bunch aka the Illuminati who at the very top are still what remains of the alien race, the Jue-sah (we mispronounce it and call them Jews) and their ex-Jue-sah human flunkies.

And yes, the elves were here LONG before humanity but they still come from another world. They have at least 12 'vacation' worlds that I can see in the racial unconscious, but there is a primary elven home world. They are definitely some of the oldest of aliens along with the fairies, gnomes, and other species like the Unicorns; the greys are next and then the rest of the species are younger, like the blues, the Jue-sah and a number of other species which also include the 'demon' world/dimension inhabitants.

And no, none of the aliens live in harmony. The most powerful (aka the elves) pretty much dictate what happens around these here parts, even as 'might makes right' here on earth. We see exactly how they interact by watching the different groups of humans who's membership primarily includes the different kind of alien spirits. Like the middle east for example... the blues tend to reincarnate as Arabs, the Jue-sah as Jews.

The two alien groups have had this huge war going on between their species for longer than they can even remember. Even in their alien form, none of them can remember why exactly they hate each other with such unrelenting and implacable hatred that would cause them to kill each other on sight if they could. All I can see about it in the racial unconscious is somehow the Jue-sah got one over on the Blues.. hard to believe actually, cuz the Jue-sah aren't the sharpest tools in the shed; but because of that, they've been at each other's throats for thousands of millenia, at least.

And you can see that spirit hatred clearly reflected in the groups they reincarnate into. How much time and effort has been wasted trying to make the Arabs and Jews 'get along'??? No matter what is tried, they still hate each other with an undying passion and have been since before we even had written history---oh sure, both sides justify it because of things more current, but underneath it all, they would hate each other anyway no matter what either side did.

As for superior technology and 'science', nope. We actually are the most advanced, technology-wise. All the other species just use raw energy, working at the level you briefly glimpsed. They simply 'will' it to be so, and it is, depending on their ability to work with raw energy.

Now if you could just 'will' yourself somewhere, or make something beautiful with the power of your mind, or whatever, would you ever even consider trying to invent something to do it for you? No, you wouldn't, and they didn't and most still don't.

The Jue-sah are quite weak energy-working-wise though, and so have been pushing humanity to 'invent' things for them to protect themselves when the elves return to kick them off the planet. That is what all those rumored 'super' weapons are for.. killing the elves. Not at all for killing humans but of course, as much as the Jue-sah hate us humans, they'll be quite happy to have a lot of us get killed by these things too, and I am sure they'll do their best to take advantage of the situation to kill as many of us humans as they can while still keeping their main focus on the Elves.

edit on 24-4-2011 by DragonriderGal because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MisterBurns

Originally posted by MasonicFantom
reply to post by DragonriderGal

noone has found elf bones, or troll bones or fairy wings or anything, ever. They dont and didnt exist, even midget bones from the past have never been found.

"Midget bones" from the past were never found, yet little people (who are rudely referred to as "midgets") do exist. So that last defense cancels itself out. x)

Sorry, had to point that out. xD

I'd also like to add that I find DragonriderGal's posts to be very interesting. If we're going to read about spiritual theories (to which no one focuses on 'physical evidence' for) why not enjoy newer/fresher theories like those from your fellow humans? It makes for an interesting read at the least. =)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join