It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Elves real, and are they aliens?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasonicFantom
reply to post by DragonriderGal

I was serious! I'd love to take you to dinner & a movie (perhaps some dancing!) then listen to you talk about elves (person in my avatar is an elf-like demon), that would be adddddorable!

I shall reread your posts & reply (via editing this) in a more appropriate manner.
edit on 22-1-2011 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

Yes I did notice your avatar.
Sorry if I took your post the wrong way.

The elves were amazing. Beautiful, and they always tried to have their surroundings beautiful too. They build with energy mostly which is why a lot of Atlantis didn't survive. WIthout the greys and elves maintaining the energy fields, the buildings just faded away with little but foundations left. But the buildings were stunningly beautiful; the play of light and color put anything we've built (some of the more amazing churches come to mind) to shame.

And they were the most powerful species around other than the dragons. One on one, a dragon would win, but dragons are very bad at working together whereas the elves were quite good, so any solitary dragon could be killed by a well trained and co-ordinated group of elves. If the dragons ever had gotten more than a group of 5 or 6 together and gone elf hunting, they could have destroyed the elves. But in the end, after the great war, the elves and dragons called it a draw. Neither could prevail and the loss of life was immense. The dragons agreed to stay away from the elven worlds and vice versa.

And if you feel a strong draw to the elves or the idea of being elven, you may very well have been an elf prior to ending up human. If that is the case, I would have to say it is a good thing we don't remember past lives. To lose that kind of life and power would be devastating. Sure, in the long run, we humans are going to shine.. we are the only species who will be able to make full enlightenment, but the day to day human life pretty much sucks compared to the lives elves lead.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
Elves can be seen but they are the ufo orbs. Being honest and realistic they are possibly alien and local to mthis planet (Earth) at the same time. Our contact was largely experienced at places in the UK wher the geological fault lines happen, many stone circles are on these zones. These ancient points of religion are on these fault lines of geology or within 1.5 miles from them. The peoples of the past understood that the ufo orbs congregated around these natural points of geology and they built their stone circles there as was natural. These areas are great ley line zones and the ufos travel on them like a motorway superhighway.

My observation of the elves in the racial unconscious shows me that they were very tall, fair skinned, light hair in the blonde and red range, and were quite powerful in their use of raw energy. Now the lines you mention; I don't know about them being fault lines, but there was an energy grid covering a lot of the northern hemisphere in the heyday of atlantis used mostly for moving around on, and when Atlantis went down, the grid got pretty messed up but the pieces are still around and still projecting energy albeit at quite low levels. The orbs tend to be spirits that aren't back into bodies yet.. something is holding them back---some trauma or tragedy--- which they can't let go of, and so they float around looking for the answer and find some measure of strengthening being near those energy grid pieces.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reptius

I want to make this clear : You're saying that you believe human beings are elven reincarnations? and Atlantis existed and that it was run by aliens and elves?

I'm saying that there are some humans who used to be elves, yes. And yes, Atlantis existed in the basin of the Mediterranean when it was a deep valley instead. It started as a Grey city but it grew to be more of a melding of many species. All the energy pathways to other worlds and to the next galaxy were anchored there, so many aliens were coming thru all the time.

And who are the NWO? If they're humans then would they be reincarnations of elves/ Are they another species of aliens or evil elves that got reincarnated into human bodies?

The NWO bunch are the latest face of the alien species that I hear called the Jue-sah. They were brought here to manage the humans for the greys who found us to be way beyond their ability to deal with and control. We humans mis-pronounce their name and call them Jews. They've been here since very early on, and their leadership clearly remembers when we humans were barely sentient. That is why they have always held the gentiles in such disdain. It's like if you or I saw what was essentially an artificially sentient cow. We would forever think of these beings as only cows, no matter how advanced they might become.

Plus what about the star people? When did they get here? After the elves left or before then?

The star people were visitors/tourists here and leased land long term from the elves for their own vacation getaways. The elven worlds always were a delight, and the star people had properties on a number of their other worlds too. The ones who were trapped here after Atlantis went down finally had their rescue ship arrive around the 1300's, which is why places like Picu Manchu are so neatly abandoned. They packed up and left. I don't see any of those aliens staying on. They'll probably come back once the energy pathways are restored, though.

Oh and why don't the elves just get rid of the NWO? I mean according to you the elves hate the NWO and are powerful enough to create the world. So aren't they powerful enough to destroy the NWO?

Yes, they are definitely powerful enough to destroy the NWO bunch. But they also know our racial unconscious has that contract with the Jue-sah and they honor such agreements. They are really very fair and honorable and so when the contract ends, they can act, but not before that unless the NWO bunch cheats. But it will get messy as they dig the Jue-sah out, mostly because of the super weapons you hear rumors of ,that the NWO bunch have gotten made which they will use to defend themselves against the elves.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Yes I go with you on the ancient grid. We have one here in the UK, a triangle laid over the Engliand part, its apex is at arbor Low in northern Derbyshire, that's where I filmed the ufo orbs of which my avatar is a frame of.

What they are is a mystery, I go with you possibly on spirits, but they really are connected with radiant white motherships that emit that manna stuff just like described in the Bible. Like a fine strand substance that falls to the ground after its departed.

The way the orbs cluster is interesting, I wonder why they do this?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   

So elves are extraterrestrials, or are they ultraterrestrials? Are they the modern "Nordic Alien" depictions of modern days?

Yes, this isn't the elven home world. And I think that some people think of them as the 'Nordic' aliens since they were the gods of northern Europe and Scandinavia as well. And they may be letting the humans think of them that way; we humans so need to classify and name things...

What years/era do you think this "NWO" set up this agenda to make us forget who we are? The way I look at it, people have been pretty ignorant in general since 2,000 years ago. e.g. believing in witches & how they judged them, world being flat, etc. Perhaps there's no NWO, but just the fact humans are intrinsically stupid & arrogant? We also butchered all the Native Americans and millions of Mesoamericans. We don't seem to be the good ones for hundreds of years. I do not think this NWO was in power since 600 years ago, do you?

As noted before, the Jue-sah have been here since nearly the beginning of our time of sentience; so more in the neighborhood of 400,000 years or more. We humans are currently acting so badly because we are following the example of the NWO bunch. What we DON'T see is that their karma is being held in abeyance and that is why they are succeeding even though they are just down right bad/evil/mean. Once they're gone, and we all understand why they were here, the human race will improve immensely, and of course many of us will be making full enlightenment which requires us to be emotionally healed and spiritually aware.

The Jue-sah group has run under a lot of names over the ages.. they were, for example, the group running the catholic church during the dark ages.. one of their finest hours. They created the masons after they fled Jeruselum and have used that group as a cover ever since, but they create and discard groups as they need them, always seeking the upper hand and advantage over us humans. And they've always considered humanity to be over populous.. they were behind the black plague and the decimation of the americas by disease after the 'new world' was discovered.

Hmm, not relying on evidence/proof makes any claim kind of difficult. I suppose you are working off intuition then. The natural human intuition seems to propel them towards belief in a supreme being & mythological tendencies. So perhaps you have a point that it's in our consciousness.

What I have found is that we all are connected to the racial unconscious but it comes in thru our right brain, so we've been trained to deny and disregard it as just our 'imagination' by the NWO bunch who sooo don't want us knowing about true spirituality and reincarnation and such because they would lose a lot of their control over us.

When you say "racial consciousness" do you mean ethnic races or you humans as a species?

I do believe in reincarnation. It's not only logical, but there's some examples of it (e.g. a man hid a painting in one life and found it in another).

I mean the whole of humanity's higher selves combined into an over arching sentience which has all of our memories from the past, present and various versions of the future available to it. All the alien species have their own racial unconscious which we can't access, nor can they access ours. But we do have all those ex aliens in ours now, so we know all about them. And before I started accessing the racial unconscious, I was already remembering my own past lives. I've had a bunch, and not one of them was as Jesus! *lol*

So in your mind, what are the Greys? Are they Bioandroids, servants, naturally born beings, clones, etc.?
Again, it's difficult to accept w/o proof, but to humour you I am making that exception here.

The greys are all clones, but they are also vegetable. They were originally like the 'fruit' of their tree mother. I see them being 'hatched' out of what looked like nuts that when ripe came to rest on the ground and then popped open; freeing the little grey inside to get out and move about---they kept their tree mother mulched and such. They were very innocent then. Once the trees were captured and their people put into slavery (I don't see much of this time in their history---I think they've edited a lot of this info out), they developed into sentience and started cloning themselves and somehow, they made their trees space worthy, and they escaped. But I can't really see any details although I've asked.

I partly agree. Many religions have made the spiritual realm as something that can't be touched in this life. But I disagree about "all" religions coming from some secret organization! Some religions are thousands of years old. I think you personally would like Buddhism. They teach a lot of spirituality, reincarnation, karma, etc. They also teach you that you can get in touch with this part of yourself via meditation & that a piece of "god" exists within all living beings. What is your opinion on that?

Some of the religions were made with the original alien species involved in the process, so because they insisted on what the religion entailed, the Jue-sah had to leave in stuff they'd rather have kept unknown. But there still is that focus of 'love' and that being angry is bad.. trademark control tools of the Jue-sah's constructed religions. And the losing of the 'self' to be come 'one'.. that is so unhelpful when it comes to making full enlightenment. If you don't know who YOU are, you won't be able to stay in your spirit/light body, because you won't know where you start and the next person ends. You have to know yourself extremely well or you'll end up kind of just dissolving and reincarnating again.

Have you maybe considered that all religions stemmed from misinterpretations of extraterrestrials? There's a cool series on History International called "Ancient Aliens" that points this out. Perhaps you'd enjoy that.

No, sorry. I don't see any 'misunderstanding' about what the Jue-sah were trying to do with religion. No other alien species needs or has a 'religion' because they see very clearly into the spirit realm and they also know they reincarnate. There's no reason for them to speculate about such things or be afraid of them, as we humans are.
edit on 22-1-2011 by DragonriderGal because: spelling

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

I was serious! I'd love to take you to dinner & a movie (perhaps some dancing!) then listen to you talk about elves (person in my avatar is an elf-like demon), that would be adddddorable!

I shall reread your posts & reply (via editing this) in a more appropriate manner.
edit on 22-1-2011 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

Not sure if they are allowed to mix with the general public but perhaps save yourself for PerfectMatch.com, you can find Carbon Based life forms on there.

I think you would be removed from most restaurants if DRG started talking about Elves and you sat there listening intently with your doe eyes.

There is fossilised remains of most things that ave walked or floated over this earth, but noone has found elf bones, or troll bones or fairy wings or anything, ever. They dont and didnt exist, even midget bones from the past have never been found.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I don;t think elven bones are much different from the human ones''
And even if they did, they found a lot of weird or in abnormal proportion looking skelets and bones all over the world.

But well.., I cannot say it too often: ,,An Alien'' is what you name it to be. Like God, or Allah.. you can even call him Peter for my sake. It is what you name it to be. Every individual has a different perception.

I do prefer to believe in something ''beautiful'' or peachful'' kind. Rather than something dark or bad that wants to take over the world. That''s what they call faith.Believing in the good.
edit on 22-1-2011 by indunedain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I skimmed through the threads and saw no-one respond with the simplest answer to homogeneous humanoids that are vertically challenged... Has any one seen Little people? If not, go to the circus!

But seriously, in days of old little people were vanquished from society, because at one time, survival of the fittest was a respected reality. Those stories probably refer to someone who witnessed they who lived outside the village. Maybe they even reproduced, forming a small colony. Is that not the most logical conclusion?

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter

Yes I go with you on the ancient grid. We have one here in the UK, a triangle laid over the Engliand part, its apex is at arbor Low in northern Derbyshire, that's where I filmed the ufo orbs of which my avatar is a frame of.

What they are is a mystery, I go with you possibly on spirits, but they really are connected with radiant white motherships that emit that manna stuff just like described in the Bible. Like a fine strand substance that falls to the ground after its departed.

The way the orbs cluster is interesting, I wonder why they do this?

Hum... I don't see any of the elder races, like the elves, using ships. Some of the newer, weaker species do, but the radiant white mother ship.. that was probably the greys. Since they created us, essentially, I think, in the past they would feed us if need be, out of a sense of responsibility (and probably at the rather strong urgings of the elves). Since grey food is mostly just this gooey clear gel, they probably mixed in some other stuff that solidified it and that is what they sprayed down to feed the humans. They also would have made sure it contained all the nutrients we humans need to survive.

Now the orbs would be attracted to energy usage, since they are pure energy themselves, and any source would feed them I would think, so since most of the grey ships 'fly' thru the hive mind emitting controlled raw energy, they would be quite an attraction to the hungry orbs.

At least this is what I see in the racial unconscious, although not all that clearly. I haven't really asked about this stuff before, but this is the information that's come thru in the short time since I've asked.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MisterBurns
I think you would be removed from most restaurants if DRG started talking about Elves and you sat there listening intently with your doe eyes.

There is fossilised remains of most things that ave walked or floated over this earth, but noone has found elf bones, or troll bones or fairy wings or anything, ever. They dont and didnt exist, even midget bones from the past have never been found.

Actually I talk about this stuff in restaurants all the time. My sweetie and I discuss it whenever it happens to come up and most times it is when we sit down to eat. He is more pragmatic about stuff, doesn't necessarily see everything as I do (his interpretations tend to be a little different), although he doesn't usually disagree with the basic information I share; he also 'remembers' about his own spirit origins, and various past lives and has no problem with me having a rather hard-wired seeming connection to the racial unconscious.

Unlike me, however, he has some reservations about sharing said information---he's told me he worries that I may get myself into trouble if I'm not careful. *shrug* I do manifest personal safety though and safety for those I care about in a positive way and the things and places I cherish. I've been told by the old indian fellow who speaks for the racial unconscious at times, that I am being protected by the racial unconscious itself, as well. So, I say what I feel needs saying, and am writing a book about it all. And if that causes problems, I trust my higher self and the overarching sentience of humanity to keep me safe.
Plus the elves will help too, if you ask them.

And elven deaths were extremely rare on this world other than that huge Atlantis disaster, and if they died here, they were carried back to the elven home world for burial. All the elder races did that, so no, you aren't going to find their bones here. And the NWO bunch has done it's best to make sure none of the other alien bodies get left lying around either, since they so don't want any of us humans to know definitively that there are in fact aliens here, and always have been.
edit on 23-1-2011 by DragonriderGal because: spelling

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by indunedain
I don;t think elven bones are much different from the human ones''
And even if they did, they found a lot of weird or in abnormal proportion looking skelets and bones all over the world.

But well.., I cannot say it too often: ,,An Alien'' is what you name it to be. Like God, or Allah.. you can even call him Peter for my sake. It is what you name it to be. Every individual has a different perception.

I do prefer to believe in something ''beautiful'' or peachful'' kind. Rather than something dark or bad that wants to take over the world. That''s what they call faith.Believing in the good.

Their bones are somewhat different... they are much taller and thinner than we are, but they didn't leave them here. I'm not sure what happened with all the bodies from Atlantis, but I am guessing the Jue-sah ended up cleaning those up when they really got going in their efforts to make us forget that there were such things as aliens.

What I is see 'god' as, is really all of our highest selves combined together, working towards the best and highest good of humanity. It cares about each and every one of us deeply and personally, because part of it is US.. our highest self!

And there is beauty for this world after we start making enlightenment and get the Jue-sah out of here. They've been the ones driving us, abusing us... in essence not letting us get comfortable so when it was time to make enlightenment, we would be ready. We never got to be complacent or think we'll get to what we need to do after a couple thousand years, like the elves do. They won't make enlightenment, in part because of things like that.

What I also see is that there is an overarching sentience of the universe who deals with the overarching sentience of the various species. It is so huge though, to communicate directly with a single human is quite impossible. Part of what making full enlightenment will allow us to do, though, is communicate directly with that sentience, and that's when the real fun will begin!
)
edit on 23-1-2011 by DragonriderGal because: spelling

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
A full thread about Elves/Gnomes/Little people and no videos? Come on guys, you can do better than that!

Originally posted by IronMan
reply to post by Donnie Darko

Come on Donnie, there have been the tales around
since man could stand upright. There's no evidence,
nothing... just stories and yarns about fairy-stealing
babies, misleading elves and tin-mining grotesque-
looking trolls..

Is that enough or post more?

OMG!! If you press on :13 repeatedly and wait until it goes to :16 you can see it come running super fast from the very back trees!! Thumbs up if you can see it!! That is supper scary!

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I for one don't really believe in elves, or fairies, or magical beings. I can't say for sure whether or not they actually existed or not, but aside from 'small people' (formerly called midgets, or dwarfs) I highly doubt that elves as we perceive them existed.

That being said, their existence as aliens sure would explain why Santa's sleigh can fly around the entire world in a single night. I also want to say that the librarian in my middle school when I was a kid was about a million years old. She was all hunched over, grouchy and mean to everyone, and her breath was deadly. She might have been a troll.

edit on 24/1/2011 by withopeneyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko

Originally posted by IronMan
reply to post by Donnie Darko

Come on Donnie, there have been the tales around
since man could stand upright. There's no evidence,
nothing... just stories and yarns about fairy-stealing
babies, misleading elves and tin-mining grotesque-
looking trolls.

I would love it, if there were such a species, an actual
different branch of human, but no... nothing.

The stories had to come from somewhere though?

I think they could exist. Have you ever heard of '___'? A drug that we all have in our brain, witch makes us sleep? Well people smoke it and drink it. Its the most power full hallucinogen in the world. It is known to litterly take you to different dimensions. Their are 1000's of testimonies that some times when you take this, you go to a elf world. Why 1000's of people end up in the same place seeing the same creatures if they do not exist? Maybe your dreams are just as real, as this world.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by withopeneyes

I offered that same conclusion just a few before you...

I skimmed through the threads and saw no-one respond with the simplest answer to homogeneous humanoids that are vertically challenged... Has any one seen Little people? If not, go to the circus!

But seriously, in days of old little people were vanquished from society, because at one time, survival of the fittest was a respected reality. Those stories probably refer to someone who witnessed they who lived outside the village. Maybe they even reproduced, forming a small colony. Is that not the most logical conclusion?

Why are we ignored?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Sorry did someone speak? I thought I heard a little voice from beyond the villiage walls, nahhh, must have been the wind.

My mates mum and dad a dwarves and he isnt so you cant get a colony of Dwarves because sometimes a Dwarf plus a Dwarf = a human and sometimes a human + a human is a dwarf so that means there is a little dwarf in all of us somewhere.

And if the dwarf / elf bones are returned to the spiritual land, do they take dead birds too?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by MisterBurns
Sorry did someone speak? I thought I heard a little voice from beyond the villiage walls, nahhh, must have been the wind.

My mates mum and dad a dwarves and he isnt so you cant get a colony of Dwarves because sometimes a Dwarf plus a Dwarf = a human and sometimes a human + a human is a dwarf so that means there is a little dwarf in all of us somewhere.

And if the dwarf / elf bones are returned to the spiritual land, do they take dead birds too?

No, the elder races of which the Elves and fairies are a part, took their dead back to their HOME world to bury them. Not some spiritual land, sorry.
The 'dwarf' humans were probably adapted by the greys to work with the actual elder race dwarfs who were correctly depicted by Tolkien as miners.. the gnomes were the gardeners, and any human group adapted to work with them probably were much shorter than the norm as well.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Well after I saw online some hot female blood elves from blizzcon 2007 among others, I'm all in favor of elves existing especially if they look this good. Even if they don't exist, I guess we can all fantasize.

Sorry everyone, I had a couple of links to some hot looking female blood elves from blizzcon 2007 but I was afraid I might be violating terms and conditions here linking to flickr so I removed the link.

I do wonder how the story of elves started though.
edit on 25-1-2011 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
DRG , If the elves are real and are protecting humans. What do they think about how humans feel about elves and how they are shown in movies and tv?

Oh and when did they start baking cookies in trees and building toys in the north pole?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reptius
DRG , If the elves are real and are protecting humans. What do they think about how humans feel about elves and how they are shown in movies and tv?

Oh and when did they start baking cookies in trees and building toys in the north pole?

The NWO bunch. who basically controls our media at this point, hate the elves with a huge passion. They are so not above smearing the elven image with that weird and insulting portrayal of them. That's what that whole 'elves as little people' is about. They so aren't little.. at least not where I come from. Someone who tends to be in the 7 foot range usually isn't eh?

And really.. having the Elves work for Santa?? No, mostly all that is to try to demean the elves in our awareness to overwrite the information available to us in our racial unconscious about the elves, and to thumb their noses at the elves at the same time.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join