It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex Joint Chief of Staff- Al Cuppet- Warns of Tyrrany

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   

A distinguished, retired military officer, winner of the Bronze Star and the Purple Heart, kept an audience of several hundred people on the edge of their seats in Spokane last month. Speaking at the Cavanaugh Inn was Al Cuppett, a Department of Defense veteran who spent six years on the Joint Chiefs of Staff. Cuppett presented electrifying documentation that the U.S. Constitution can be now suspended without notice. Cuppett discussed horrific executive orders in the federal registry which authorize government to ignore the Bill of Rights, round up politically incorrect civilians for incarceration in labor camps and impose military dictatorship with the help of foreign troops.

www.proliberty.com...

I am sure this has been poster here before but I couldnt find it. Has anyone read this article? Has anyone debunked it? This concerned me but at the same time if true he should be dead by now almost a decade later. Anyone have any additional information?

[edit on 20-7-2008 by shug7272]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Hi there.
I did some searching on this guy he seems ligit.
Have a look at this and see what you think. Pretty creepy if you ask me.
video.google.com...
good post

A wee bit religous, not that there is anything wrong with that

[edit on 20-7-2008 by foremanator]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by shug7272

never read that www.proliberty site,
but there are lots of others that point that Roosevelts executive order for a national 'state of emergency 'has never been lifted...
so the constitution and bill of rights have been 'technically' suspended for up to 60 years now. create your own dialogue and drama and the shadow govt & illuminati elites, making their plays and policies with that cover-up fact in mind... perhaps thats why the neocons are so bold in ushering in morte and more wars and in conjunction with the economic overseers developing a fascist-corporate social order at ths time in USA history

isn't there hundreds of people that work for/under the JCS (joint chiefs of staff)...
wonder what life event caused his newfound 'epiphany'... career officers dont usually turn-coat for fear of repercussions... such as his retirement paychecks hitting a 5 year 'snag' inthe computer system....

join