It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX News Hannity and Colmes last night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
My aunt called and said at 9:30pm eastern time on FOX News Hanity and Colmes did a 15 minute segment on UFOs. They had someone on that worked at Area 51 and talked about the Government knowing full well that UFOs are real and that some are of ET origin.

I was out so I missed this. Did anyone see this, or can anyone find a link to post here so we can watch it?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I didn't even turn the TV on this weekend but I did find this:

www.foxnews.com...

I'm going back to watch it now...

OK, nothing new- if that's what your Mom was talking about. There was no interview I could find...

[edit on 20-7-2008 by Gatordone]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Gatordone

I guess that was it. It aired last night (Saturday 7/19). I missed it. It was my aunt from Boston that called and left me the message. I was at the pool.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Here it is:

www.foxnews.com...

Nothing new. Gotta love the "death-bed confession" though...

[edit on 20-7-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Hannity did a segment on Area 51 on his widely popular bumper-sticker-producing Hannity's America. If Sean Hannity says it, it must be true.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
[edit on 29-11-2008 by DroolsAlot]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
If Fox news were the only network that was allowed to disclose info on ufo's....I still wouldnt watch it.If Christ would return to earth and command me to watch Fox news.......I would still refuse.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Interesting sidebar fromtheonion.com.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

sanc'

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by sanctum
Interesting sidebar fromtheonion.com.

Colmes is leaving? That's too bad. I haven't seem much of Hannity and Colmes but I always thought Colmes was a smart and POLITE fella (unlike some other talking heads). Wonder where he's going? He's too polite and smart for MSNBC.

top topics

join