It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September of '08 -- Just Listen.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
The Timewave was derived from the I CHING.It is a graph based on a mathematical description of the usual order of elements or Hexigrams which describe change or TAO that is the essence of time as charted by the I CHING,or as translated from Chinese,Book of Changes.Also known as the King Wen Sequence,this order of Hexigrams appears to follow a logic but figuring it out is nothing short of baffling.This order is the oldest known written down logical construct BTW.

I know this all seems wacky to reductionist logic,but if you have ever consulted the I CHING and had the hairs stand on the back of your neck due to the accuracy of the answer,you'll become if not a believer,a troubled person from it.Anyway,the Timewave makes alot more sense regarding 9-11 if you don't buy the officious palavreus and see the novelty of the set up and follow through,not just that day's spectacle.It was the first confirmation I got that 9-11 was a bit hinky.

The graph charts novelty's ingress into already established habit,neither good nor bad.Up is habit and down,novelty,simple yet counter intuitive.In regards the inclusion of the Ramsey case,there is plenty of novelty,such as DNA testing and the media surrounding that I recall as being a bit different.Another aspect to this all is that of interconnectedness of minds,such as all of us thinking hard about a particular thing,say who dunnit?

Don't knock it until you've thrown it...

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
This guy here has more sense than all of us put together !
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by whiteraven
reply to post by realshanti

In no way am i dismissing Terence McKenna. I am greatly facinated.

I have been for years.

I have basic questions.

For example why...after Sonny did acid...again and again ...did he not come up with the mindset of those who came to feed him the acid?

I hope you know what I am talking about?

And then..does this mirror a reflection of the 1967 1968 meltdown?

So we have two different subcultures that intersected in the 64 65 era coming to peak in 67 68 and then down to 2012.

I am speaking of two great lines of thought...one entailed in one subculture and the other great line of thought in the other.

Here is a poem by Ginsberg on one of the events:

First Party At Ken Kesey's With Hell's Angels

Cool black night thru redwoods
cars parked outside in shade
behind the gate, stars dim above
the ravine, a fire burning by the side
porch and a few tired souls hunched over
in black leather jackets. In the huge
wooden house, a yellow chandelier
at 3 A.M. the blast of loudspeakers
hi-fi Rolling Stones Ray Charles Beatles
Jumping Joe Jackson and twenty youths
dancing to the vibration thru the floor,
a little weed in the bathroom, girls in scarlet
tights, one muscular smooth skinned man
sweating dancing for hours, beer cans
bent littering the yard, a hanged man
sculpture dangling from a high creek branch,
children sleeping softly in their bedroom bunks.
And 4 police cars parked outside the painted
gate, red lights revolving in the leaves

I often wonder why so many took so many different roads.

Did everybody interpret things so different and personaly that it evolved to what we have now?

[edit on 20-7-2008 by whiteraven]

Really intriguing insight, white raven.....two great lines of thought coming into conflict first in 67-68 and coming up again as we get nearer to the 2012 novelty zero point....the original or novel idea that was propagated then was the idea that "consciousness " underlies all material reality - (and here's the blue pill to show you how that works :roll
expansion of consciousness versus restriction/control...yes I do believe thats coming up again for grabs...okay I'm sure I'm being too simplistic and reductionist here but you get my drift?

The difference for me has been to marry all of that expansion experience of 67-68 (as a young adult) with the best of my traditional roots rather than throw everything out - baby with bathwater...and in Terrence McKenna's thought you can hear language that reflects this process as well...

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Okay -- okay.

I *wish* I could give an exact "event" -- but it simply does not work that way.

These equations and subsequent graph reveal a very vague picture of what is to come in regards to the level of NOVELTY
. Out of all possible scenarios, why do certain events undergo the formality of actually occurring?

I am scurrying back and forth between this thread, my TWZ87 program, the internet (for historic events) -- all to help those who want to listen.

As far as "magnitude" is concerned -- I am checking right now the resonances of late September to other's in the past historical record.

This is quite a bit of work, and I apologize I did not have all of these graphs and information before posting the original topic.

It is my obligation as the OP to provide the burden of truth -- and I am trying to do so. Please be patient for the next 24-48 hours as I assemble all that I need to answer so many of your questions.

I am not an alarmist, nor am I saying the "world will end" -- just that Sept. 08 seems to co-inside with other topics here on this own board like this one:
Congress KNOWS

Once I put both together I felt obligated as a decent human being to share what I found out.

More to come....

[edit on 20-7-2008 by MystikMushroom]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
What about tsunamis, the major earthquakes, the ferry boats in the phillipines capsizing, what about 9/11, I can run any kind of date software and circle the bottom and top peaks and then research and find something that happened in that year. This is pure luck of the draw and nothing else. Why is everyone thinking anything now days can by pseudo science and by the way pseudo science is crap to start with, so that makes this time crap a pile not to step in unless you have some boots on

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I have an idea, lets just start flipping coins, its so much easier and at least then you have a 50/50 chance of being wrong or right..lol To think your odds are better by flipping a coin. wow

[edit on 20-7-2008 by alienj]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I'll have to read up on this. It's all very interesting. Unfortunately, my two jobs keep me at bay from doing most of the things I want to do.

At least I'm set up pretty good for the impending doom you guys are talking about. I'm in the military now and will be on the police force by 2012. Make sure you slip me the super secret ATS handshake and we won't shoot you when everyone is under martial law

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Stuff always happens in September anyway...But this economic is growing terribly worse, and is spreading...

The mainstream media is trying to keep everyone from panic mode. But IT'S BAD.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I agree -- any nutjob can create a formula that creates a graph, research and put points of interest on it.

Terence McKenna wasn't your run-of-the-mill nutjob.

Have any of your read these threads:
Everyone is tired...
Are you having dreams...

Does anyone else agree that the world at-large is getting nuttier and nuttier by the hour? Why are strange coincidences happening more and more to us all? Why?

After Friday -- I felt like I needed to see what was going on in regards to "novelty" or "synchronicity" -- to many strange things (lucid dreams, deja vu, ect...) have been happening to way to many people lately.

Novelty Theory seemed like the only/best solution to answer my own questions.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
Okay -- okay.

I *wish* I could give an exact "event" -- but it simply does not work that way.

[edit on 20-7-2008 by MystikMushroom]

What a ridiculous theory. You generate a graph, fix a time frame to it that corresponds to 'significant' events. Define those events to be anything that fits into the graph and there you go. Predictive theory.

I have a better timewave theory, it tells me something significant is going to happen in August.

It could be a heatwave, a tropical storm, a hurricane, a kidnapping, a death, a birth, a stock market crash, a stock market run, a outbreak of sickness, a plane crash, a car crash, a scientific discovery, the publication of some information, a major bombing in Iraq, the absence of a major bombing in Iraq, someone stubbing their toe, the Olympics, a wedding, a funeral, a nice painting, a robbery, a charitable donation, a popular musical album comes out, a popular movie comes out, a scandal in Washington, the absence of any scandal in Washington, or something else.

Anyway check back I'll let you know what the significant event was in September.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienj
I have an idea, lets just start flipping coins, its so much easier and at least then you have a 50/50 chance of being wrong or right..lol To think your odds are better by flipping a coin. wow

[edit on 20-7-2008 by alienj]

I have an idea - why don't you read the OP - look at the links - listen to the you tube link kindly put up by another poster and actually use your brain before you dismiss decades of research by one of the most interesting minds on Planet Crazed...wow

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
Okay, I know many here (and most of my real-life friends) think I'm nuts -- but I just ran the timewave for the next few years, and discovered something disturbing.

I have read, and followed this thread: Congress knows here on ATS, well...WELL before I made my conclusions.

So, before I share my image -- I wish those interested to read/watch the following:

Novelty Theory
Timewave Zero

Okay -- so here is my "run" of the "timewave":

Okay -- the image quality has been degraded substantially -- but here are the points of interest that are circled:

1. 1996:
TWA Flight 900
Jon Benet Ramsey

2. 1999:
Collumbine
NATO launches air strikes on Serbia
to end attacks against ethnic
Albanians in Kosovo

3. 2004:
2004 Indian Ocean
earthquake (tsumami)

4. September 2008?

Agree/disagree with my theory -- hold me accountable in October. IMO, S will HTF in some "way" in September.

I expect little to no replies or views. No one wants to know this kind of information.

No one wants to study, understand and READ where this data (this DATA mind you) is coming from.

Whatever, I'm just giving, or trying to give a "heads up" to those open-minded enough to listen. Maybe we can prepare...?

I have not any idea what "event" will happen -- but it seems (according to posts above I've linked to) that a total economic collapse will happen in late 2008. Now, I finally have mathematical proof that "something" will happen about/around that time.

Please excuse my brash behavior -- I just had to work so hard to enable to gather all of this information together (let alone take pictures of my own computer screen!) to make this topic possible.

Be prepared.

Wait just a minute, I can connect any event to a chart and make it seem significant. If this is accurate then were is 9/11, why did that not effect the chart? It is the biggest event in the past 75 years and somehow Jon Benet Ramsey is more important than 9/11?

Oh the gullibility of people

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Did you know if you hold cntrl and press the print screen button usually found up above the direction keys and the insert home delete buttons on a keyboard, what it does is capture everything on screen. So then all you have to do is open some program for editing images and give it a cntrl-V to paste the image from your computers clipboard. then you can crop it and save it out. You don't need to take a photo of your computer screen, besides that causes blurring and glare to show up in the image.

I've read into the Timewave zero stuff and I don't believe it. You could attach significant events to certain times on the chart but theres plenty that happens at other times that isnt reflected in the graph. The I-ching thats based on is just a mathematical system of averages and archtypes, you can attach meaning to it in the same way you can get a tarot card reading and think "gosh that described my current situation exactly!" My other gripe with timewave zero is how arbitrary the choice of endpoints is. sure 2012 matches alot of things on the timeline but you could set it for 2029 and I'm sure if you looked hard enough you could say well, this dip in the graph is when this event happened and that dip in the graph is when this other stuff happened.

I read all of Terrence Mckennas books, I respect him highly, but I still don't put too much stock in what this Timewave zero program says because predicting future events is simply not possible. Everything has a cause and effect. If you had a powerfull enough computer crunching the numbers you could brute force an educated guess about future events, however there would still be a margin for error because future events are highly variable.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by guyopitz

I hear you - its deffo speculative- but it doesn't "predict" specific events - it predicts periods of great novelty....to my mind thats a horse of a different color....which events fit that description is definitely a matter for debate...

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
"My other gripe with timewave zero is how arbitrary the choice of endpoints is. sure 2012 matches alot of things on the timeline but you could set it for 2029 and I'm sure if you looked hard enough you could say well, this dip in the graph is when this event happened and that dip in the graph is when this other stuff happened."

To McKenna's defense: the did not know about 2012 until years after he came up with this TW Zero theory..

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by realshanti
reply to post by guyopitz

I hear you - its deffo speculative- but it doesn't "predict" specific events - it predicts periods of great novelty....to my mind thats a horse of a different color....which events fit that description is definitely a matter for debate...

Exactly!

Personally I'm not throwing out the idea directly. IMHO McKenna's found something which might still be crude but which is interesting.

Kind of like those Global Consciousness Project devices ('eggs') of Princeton University going crazy (statistically significant) hours before 9/11 and with Carl Jung's "Synchronicities", there's a connection between time, events, novelty, etc.

But we're just not good at retrieving the signals and reading the messages.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

So in other words, anything can happen at anytime.

With variants...

Such as defects in equipment, human error, weather problems...

It's just random/or probability...

There is no magic involved...

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   

link   

link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join