It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UFO Footage from Deer Lakes PA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I was doing an investigation when a UFO was sighted and I got my camera and took some footage of this floating object over a local graveyard. This footage will be part of the New UFO Hunters episode the Russellton UFO Files

NEW UFO Footage

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by paufowatcher

I mean seriously... ???? your not gonna show that balloon are you ??? Did you make a mistake there??? that could not be t he footage you meant to show???

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
My vote is for helium balloon too.

At the end where he says "it's gone", no it's not! It disappeared just like that at 0:25-0:30 until he focused back in on it.

Too shaky and too much zooming in/out to see any unusual physics-defying movements, just looks like a balloon slowly floating away to me.

I'm also suspicious of how he claims this is his own footage... that Youtube Channel has another 60+ bad UFO videos on it.

[edit on 7/19/2008 by Yarcofin]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
It does look like a balloon, it even twists and flips like its being blown in the wind.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin
My vote is for helium balloon too.

At the end where he says "it's gone", no it's not! It disappeared just like that at 0:25-0:30 until he focused back in on it.

Too shaky and too much zooming in/out to see any unusual physics-defying movements, just looks like a balloon slowly floating away to me.

I'm also suspicious of how he claims this is his own footage... that Youtube Channel has another 60+ bad UFO videos on it.

[edit on 7/19/2008 by Yarcofin]

Sure some are mine and some are some classics like DC UFO, LA UFO, and more

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
It looks like its going away coming closer and farther away because you are zooming in and out.
When you go close it looks like a balloon.
Why would you post this trick photography and try and pass it off as a UFO?
What are your reasons for doing this?

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Do you want to be taken seriously or are you here because it is summer break? Posting a mylar balloon and calling it a UFO will not get you any credibility here. I sense you don't know what you want, to either be serious or a joke. All your videos tend to be on the shaky side when it comes to quality. I wish you the best if you do start taking this seriously as it will be vastly more rewarding than a quick little joke no one is laughing at.
Edited to add

[edit on 7/19/2008 by kidflash2008]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Being_From_Earth
It looks like its going away coming closer and farther away because you are zooming in and out.
When you go close it looks like a balloon.
Why would you post this trick photography and try and pass it off as a UFO?
What are your reasons for doing this?

It was from party down the street I couldn't tell what it was.
I'm belive there is life I seen UFOs in my area and thats why I started the Pittsburgh UFO Hunters

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Why don't you research the Kecksburg PA incident? It could give you a lot of training on interviewing and gathering evidence.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   

dude, you're the kinda of guy that calls these 'things' in and when they come knockin' on your door looking for the party, you crack and end up in a sanitarium for the rest of your life.

be cautious. you will 'see' when you are ready. anything sooner than that and your soul is in jeopardy.

or who knows, maybe you are ready. but unless you've read 'cosmic trigger' i doubt it......

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Z.S.P.V.G.

dude, you're the kinda of guy that calls these 'things' in and when they come knockin' on your door looking for the party, you crack and end up in a sanitarium for the rest of your life.

be cautious. you will 'see' when you are ready. anything sooner than that and your soul is in jeopardy.

or who knows, maybe you are ready. but unless you've read 'cosmic trigger' i doubt it......

Sure????????? I know alot about UFOs thats why I'm a local legend you and everybody will see new info on UFOs

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   

please, one paragraph each describing your three (3) main estimations on what the 'ufo/alien' phenomenon is all about.

i'm not trying to be a di*k, i honestly want to know what you think.

thanks,

Z.S.P.V.G.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by paufowatcher
I was doing an investigation when a UFO was sighted and I got my camera and took some footage of this floating object over a local graveyard. This footage will be part of the New UFO Hunters episode the Russellton UFO Files

NEW UFO Footage

Hello paufowatcher,

Thank you for sharing your sighting, this is what we as researchers ask for all the
time from witnesses and you showed your commitment to your research. I studied
your footage and found a disc shaped object in the sky consistent with other UFO
sightings. I think it's a legitimate UFO and took the liberty to capture several frames
showing it's shape. Congratulations for your participation on the UFO Hunters show.

By the way, don't pay attention to those balloonmen always around showing NO
RESPECT at all for members sharing their materials and experiences here.

Every new report should be treated with courtesy and respect to the witness and
it will be subjected to study and analysis. If the witness showed good faith and
requested assistance or advice he deserves an educated response.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Please ATS get rid of this guy.

You can see here where the string is tied to the balloon.

top topics

join