It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soccer team members subdue man on flight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Soccer team members subdue man on flight

sports.yahoo.com

An American Airlines flight from Boston to Los Angeles was diverted to Oklahoma City on Friday after a passenger stripped nude and later tried to open an emergency exit door before being subdued by members of a professional soccer team and others, the FBI said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Wow, interesting read. Crazy things happen in the air. This guy was obviously off his rocker a bit.

sports.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Was there resistance? If there was, how did the soccer player subdue the man? Soccer players are know for falling to the ground on contact, like a sniper bullet hit them...cowards. The World Cup is the lamest sporting event ever! Look! I'm hurt! I'm hurt! I'm hurt! What a bunch of lame-wads!

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

While I agree that soccer is a slightly boring sport(i'm a hockey man myself) it is still a funny incident tho the first paragraph makes you think more happened than did happen.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Will this mentally unstable naked passenger be labeled a terrorist.

"The Terror of Nudity!" and the heroic soccer team willing to expose themselves to Nude cooties.

Sick people are everywhere. I wonder why no one noticed this persons behavior until he started trying to open the exit? TSA at its finest. A Marshall on every plane - riiiight.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   

You don't have to be rude in expressing your opinion. Many people prefer soccer to other sports but this thread was not started by Finn1916 to discuss what sport is better, and by the way one sport is not better than another because people have different preferences. Anyway, this thread is about a completely different topic which is the incident in the airplane. Thus, I would appreciate you keeping rude comments to yourself and if rude comments are the only comments you're going to contribute then please do not post at all. It is people like you who make life miserable for others in this crazy predictable world of ours that we unfortunately have to share. Now back to the topic at hand.

No disrespect intended,
Anonymous

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

You don't have to be rude in expressing your opinion. Many people prefer soccer to other sports but this thread was not started by Finn1916 to discuss what sport is better, and by the way one sport is not better than another because people have different preferences. Anyway, this thread is about a completely different topic which is the incident in the airplane. Thus, I would appreciate you keeping rude comments to yourself and if rude comments are the only comments you're going to contribute then please do not post at all. It is people like you who make life miserable for others in this crazy predictable world of ours that we unfortunately have to share. Now back to the topic at hand.

No disrespect intended,
Anonymous

You cannot honestly say that soccer is better than baseball

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   

What the hell was the point of this comment?

Why don't you go elsewhere to attract attention.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybach Hanson

Something being better than something is only a human way of thinking. In the end it's up to human preferance. And yes "I" think Football (the real name) is better than baseball haha.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I would of watched the nutcase try to the open a door that is held shut by a few hundred pounds of air pressure.

Plug type doors FTW.

[edit on 26/7/2008 by C0bzz]

new topics

top topics

join