It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KOTOR Online Announced by Bioware

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
blog.wired.com...

Not much is known as of yet except that it's set in the same timeframe as the other KOTOR games and you play as a Jedi of either the Light or Dark persuasions. Hopefully it will be like Jedi Academy with the decapitation cheat on
Doubtful it will happen that way however...

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
This could finally be the game that gets me away from WoW.

I always wanted to try Galaxies but from all of my friends that played it said it went downhill when Sony took over so I never did.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
ugh... I dunno how to feel.

SWG SUCKED!

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I've been hearing about KOTOR: online for a while now and apparently its supposed to be an MMO like world of warcraft, sounds pretty friggin sweet but I still cant wait for SW:Force Unleashed...Get to pwn some n00bs with the force...ya ever been smacked upside the head with a tie fighter?

[edit on 18-7-2008 by Secret Shadow]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
so in KOTOR online everyone is a jedi?

meh.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
From what I heard, in KOTOR its the same as WoW, you can be either a sith or a jedi, and hopefully it'll be alot more balanced than WoW cause sometimes the sith are pretty awesome lol

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Since it's called Star Wars: The Old Republic, I hope that means that they will still do Knights of the Old Republic 3 as a single player RPG as the first 2 were awesome that way. It'd be a shame to not do a 3rd single player game for the sake of some MMO.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I thought KotOR was fantastic. Then again, I thought that SWG was fantastic as well. This should be a match made in heaven for me.

new topics

top topics

join