It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Video! Green UFO sighted over Lake in Montana

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari

Originally posted by Willbert
This thing was lower on the second flash which leads me to believe it was climbing down. Hence why the commentators did not find it significant to describe the bugs.

Can you please screen-shot that and post so we can use it as a comparison?

Like I said before I don't mind an alternative theory.. just provide something to back it up.

Ok.. first time using ImageShack.. so I hope I don't mess up..

Here are the "snapshots" of what I'm calling the bug. as You can see.. it does move downwards..

Mid way bug Position

Last bug Position

Hmmm .. ok small images.. go to this site to see them...

profile.imageshack.us...

Edit to add that the person videoing this seems to focus on the lights on the other side of the lake leaving this green object blurred?

I also believe the laser pen is being directed at an angle hence why we are unable to see the "source" on the glass as a reflection and are able to see "two" images of the object being reflected on double pane glass.

I do not believe they are in a car as some are pointing out.

If these are real shots. The the person who took these shots should duplicate the location during the day to show the "surroundings". Due to the limited information on the location the commentator can say whatever he/she, in this case he, wants. This does not make it so.

[edit on 22-7-2008 by Willbert]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Willbert

I appreciate the snapshots. I still can't say that it is a BUG just because it changes postion that is something you would expect in a craft as well..

I think what we need to determine is distance from camera.. it appears to be as far away as the green orb object.. well it seems to be a little closer but not directly in front of the camera by any means.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ThreeDeuce

ok check this i have seen a green ufo flying close too tha ground it was there for 15 minutes it made no noise and made a percet triangle as it went down right then left then up right then down and so forth me and 3 witnesses chased it and it went faster than i have ever seen anything before it was real i'm not lying but if you could just understand it made no noise right next to a base but after it zipped off at incredible speeds at 3 in tha moring 2 jet'z came zipping by tha location i think it went so fast tha navy base relized i live in pensacola florida it was crazy and anyone lying bout ufo's should stop because there'z no point there real i seen it with my own two eye'z just a tip for you faker'z

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I so believe that the first video has something akward, something amazing. I am not sceptic, that this can be an UFO.
I never saw anything like that before. I was amazed!!!

The voices and the reaction from these two guys sounding real to me!
I don't doubt it!!!

There is something out there...watching us all the time!!!

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Starting with the second video the 'object' is clearly a reflection on the windshield from a light inside the car. If this really was a UFO and your really were filming it why wouldn't you stop the car and film it? That seems like the unbelievably obvious thing to do.

Quote NephraTari
I appreciate the snapshots. I still can't say that it is a BUG just because it changes postion that is something you would expect in a craft as well..

I think what we need to determine is distance from camera.. it appears to be as far away as the green orb object.. well it seems to be a little closer but not directly in front of the camera by any means.

Seeing as you have told people serveral times in this thread to back up their claims with evidence I am going to call you on that too. How is it that you can tell the object is 'as far away as the green orb' and 'not directly in front of the camera at all'?

I don't think its possible to tell the distance of this object at all, that means we can't use its size to determine what it might be. So based on the evidence what more likely bug or craft?

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I didn't go through the posts to see other thoughts on these 'videos', but here is mine...

Ummm absolutley nothing here.
The first green light is sooo small, that is in no way a ufo craft. And it is very close to the ground. It seems to be the size of a grape
The second one any person with good vision will see it is two yellow balloons flying in a windy sky!

Nephra It is fascinating that you so quickly debunked a video (much better than these) i put up and yet you fall for these 2, which i personally have to say are one of the worst i have seen.

[edit on 18-9-2008 by Mrrrr]

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Steve B

Actually this is what I said.

can't say that it is a BUG just because it changes postion that is something you would expect in a craft as well..

I think what we need to determine is distance from camera.. it appears to be as far away as the green orb object..

Saying APPEARS to be is not the same as saying it is.. it is very difficult to tell because of the limited time the object is on screen.
Here is the other thing to consider.. which seems to be going widely ignored. Right after that flash and the appearance of this other object another red orb follows just after that and it goes entirely unnoticed.
The appearance of that red orb just after the other object is part of what made it seem suspicious to begin with.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Mrrrr

It is called acknowledging truth. This one is still being analyzed and still have many anomalous features to the video. You seem to be taking this personally for some reason. I have had to admit that something that looked interesting was not unexplainable many times, but I did not act like a wounded dog and growl at the people who proved it to be explainable. Thats the difference between wanting to find the truth and just wanting to believe.
I am still open to the idea that this could be explainable but no I have not accepted that simply because the object moved up and down that it was a bug..thats the worst explanation I have heard. Saying that because an object changes position makes it a bug? that is just silly. We have to determine a distance. Which we have not been able to do as of yet and my never be able to do.. which then we have to address the other anomalies like the second red orb that seems to come from the area of the vertical object just after the lightning strike.

Debunking the fake UFO was not something personal against you. It was just trying to keep the flow of truthful information going. NOTHING PERSONAL! If you cannot accept this I foresee a future of you following me around and trolling my comments... this would be counter productive for not just us but the entire forum so please stop being sensitive and understand that sometimes.. we are wrong about what we think is unidentifiable. IT happens. It has happened to me many times and will continue to happen I am sure. No big deal.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Actually this is what I said.

Firstly I quoted exactly what you said. Could you tell me how it 'appears' to be at any distance? It 'appears' to me to be a darker object with no reference for distance at all. Thats the point I was making.

I did notice that red light but once again the video is so dark that I can't tell wheather it originates from that dark object or not. I agree that there are some curiosities in this vid I definately want to look at this in detail but I am suspicious of it. Part of my mind says they are reflecting lights of the window and if they have a green light why not a red one too. It is a good find but I remain unconvinced yet.

[edit on 18-9-2008 by Steve B]

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Steve B

I respect that 100%. I am still open to the possiblity that this is explainable. It was the number of anomalies in the video that made it stand out to me.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Hello!

This looks like it can possibly explain the first video.

www.youtube.com...
or this
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 18-9-2008 by Mrrrr]

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Mrrrr

It does look similar.. although would have to be a larger version of it. which is possible. I don't think those taking the video were the ones using it if that was the case however as the orb was most definately across the lake from them.
It could also explain the red orb... This is plausible.

This is where we bring in the experts and ask their opinion on this theory, given any of them are around at the moment. They are usually more than happy to help out when called upon.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I thought the red orb was a flare. Could the green light also not be a flare? It is in between the trees. The cylinder I cannot explain off hand.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Definitely post worthy but I too have to take the Laser Gun theory as if the object were really above or below the tree line near the water, it would have left some sort of reflection off the water or trees with its intense brightness, and there simply isn't one. Its as simple as that.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
This is in reference to the vidio of the OT.
I noticed a figure in the lighted views, I am posting both the unedited screen cap and my eddited ine pointing to the figure.

Unedited

Edited dipicting the figure

The figure appears as a reflection of a person would at about the same location of the green light. This is where you would expect to see a figure that might be shining a green laser pointer on a window.
The capture dipicts the time at which this is visible, you should be able to notice this yourself as well. This makes me believe that the green laser light would be a reasonable conclusion.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienCarnage

Nice catch

Its a pretty suspicious shadow.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join