It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Watchmen and 2012 Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I recently watched the teaser trailer for the movie adaptation of DC comics Watchmen graphic novel. I loved book and I'm looking forward to the film immensley.

One thing did occur to me when watching it though. The major 'conspiracy' plot in the story is about teleporting a giant 'alien' monster into the centre of New York and convincing the world to unite in defense of their planet.

2012 conspiracy anyone?

A synopsis of the book can be found here:

Watchmen on Wiki

A trailer to the movie is here:

Watchmen movie trailer

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
You can liken the idea of Watchmen, and the ending, to the false flag rumour that the "powers that be" want to engineer an "alien" event I suppose.

Me, I think thats kind of wishful thinking. It would be a hell of a stunt to try and pull. Not impossible, but the people doing it, and the event as a whole would need to be immaculate from start to finish, and in todays world of instant media, thats going to be damned hard to do.

VERY cool trailer though. I have to say.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Wow, star for finding the watchmen trailer alone...

It looks superb, exactly like the graphic, even the owl ship looks spot on

Cant wait

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
The watchmen are of course the aliens that are in the Book of Enoch. That book was left out of the bible because there is too much alien stuff going on I suspect. Download a pdf copy and search it for watchman.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
LoL.

Star for sharing my enthusiasm for the film. Will be sure to check out the book of Enoch and its alien content too.

Agreed.It would be really tricky to pull off a convincing alien attack. Although it would also be hilarious to watch it unfold if 'they' did. Especially knowing what we know on ATS.

[edit on 18/7/08 by conjunktionman]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Great find!

I have never read the novel, but the book of Enoch is one of the few books I LOVE researching.

Will be checking this movie out.

top topics

join