It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happen to

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I read through it half way and my browser crashed, then when I got back to ATS the post was removed with in this forum. Sure is strange.

[edit on 18-7-2008 by rodebert]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
What happen to

What happen to post - Let me explain, before you click. Im a reptillian with a 27 yr lifespan.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Check the reptilian forum...and/or your U2U's, as it was likely moved...

Let me explain, before you click. Im a reptillian with a 27 yr lifespan

Then for godsakes man, why waste any time on internet forums, get out and soak up the sun, live a little!!!

EDIT: I only see this post in your post listings, so doesn't seem like you got all the way through the posting process.

[edit on 18-7-2008 by Gazrok]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
That wasn't my post. It had 138 reply's, and now there is no trace of it.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
It was such an awsome and truthfull thread that the mods had it removed for fear of revealing the truth to all the sheeple.

Or....it was so freaking goofy that it got deleted.

one of those two things happened. You decide.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by rodebert
That wasn't my post. It had 138 reply's, and now there is no trace of it.

It was closed by the mods, due to it being another hoax obviously.

Don't know where it went though.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I for one am very glad to see some of the more obvious hoaxes being dealt with by a heavy hand. I would be quite interested to see the criteria the mods have for ascertaining if a post is a hoax or not...

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
If it was moved, trashed, etc. you should have a U2U from the mod so doing. One is generated automatically, and in addition, most of us send a courtesy U2U to explain in more detail why the thread was closed/moved.

Please check your U2U's, if that doesn't explain it, then I can post an inquiry to the other mods. Do you know the title of the thread?

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I got nothing in U2U about it. Even if it was removed due to being a hoax it was an interesting story to read, which I only got through halfway.
The thread title was Let me explain, before you click. Im a reptillian with a 27 yr lifespan

top topics

join