It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Romanek EMF video

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
So, you have seen the real Romanek window footage?

I think that since he delayed it, it just let the fakes run rampant.
He should really have released it earlier.

Are there any links to the real video? I have been dieing to watch it.

By the way, your point that this could be posted to make Romanek uncredible is an interesting claim, one that I had not previous thought of .. Thanks!

p.s. I really want to watch the real video!

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

i have to say that this is just so unprovable / stupid it renders the discussion void.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Omg , real proof, finally at last we have real proof...Jeez just more faked videos thrown at us... I am so sick of this, I have the biggest headache looking at this junk. Why cant we have some real material on here for a change.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by alienj

Your post adds nothing to the discussion that is going on in this thread.

In future i suggest you think about the content of your post's to see if they are actually worth posting in the first place.

And another thing it is considered rude and foolish to shoot the messenger.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
ok, disregarding all of the standard misinformation, errors and speculation that always posts, here is some accurate info.

It does appear to be a 'CellSensor'.

The CellSensor unit does have an on/off as shown.

The unit does not have a manual 'sensitivity adjustment'.

The unit does have two 'detection' modes, ELF / RF.

The unit does have TWO detectors, ELF - external hand-held, RF - internal.

The external antenna is 'polarized'. Uncertain if internal RF antenna is ?
Most likely !

When turned-on, my unit at least, will briefly for 1-2 seconds, flash, and if the side-mounted volume control is set to allow an audible signal to be heard, 'beep'.

The rate of flash / beep, on my unit is very rapid upon power-on. Maybe 6-9 flash/beep per second.

The rate of flash / beep is very rapid upon signal detection, RF or ELF, rate as above.

Although I did spend much time on it, I was not able to cause the unit to flash at the 'slower rate' as seen in the video.

Possible 'weak' batteries may cause this.

From my personal observation with my unit, the unit only activates it's external notifications, when a 'change' occurs to it's detection circuit.

ex: moving the external detector toward a magnet, will 'set-off' the audible/visual indicator. Once a 'steady-state' near the magnet is established, the unit discontinues it's notification.

Again, when moving the unit away from the magnet, the unit again 'notifies' via it's indicators.

This occurs for both ELF and RF detection modes.

The unit has an analog 'signal-strength' meter.
RF: mW/cm2 (.1-1/1-10)
ELF: milliGauss (1-5/1-50)

Looking at the meter scale, it appears that there may be an AGC (automatic gain control) associated.

I have not looked for the manual to confirm this.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Ghost aliens?

Now I've heard it all.

This romanek character is in it for the money, he won't realese anything but poor quality pictures of his video, you have to buy the video.

Really if anyone had REAL UFO evidence. Firstly it wouldn't look so cheesy, secondly I would hope they would share it to the world for free.

By the way, theres no Alien, or UFO present in the video. Supposedly a ghost or spirit of a gray, so hence I think this should be moved into the paranormal section of the forums.

Just my opinion of course.

But really it should be moved to skunkworks, because it really is lame, and has hoax written all over it.

Put the damn meter on a table where no one can touch it. Or at least let us see the readings of the meter maybe, i mean thats what its for yes. Showing us that it is turning on and off means nothing, he could have used a light bulb in a lamp, while his buddy out of frame plugs it in, and unplugs it ect.

The way the guy sits there with this face on like he just ate some shrooms and is feigning tripping out, makes this one of the most annoying videos I've ever had to sit through, his body language and face for some reason annoys me to no end.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
This is hilarious, and bizarre, and sad that any stable adult couldn't but laugh at such nonsense. When I see people taking this seriously I worry for humanity, I worry for our collective sanity. It also reinforces my belief that there are a great many desperate crackpots contributing whacko material to the site.

It is very sad as well as funny.

Beam me up Scotty !!

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by h3akalee
reply to post by alienj

Your post adds nothing to the discussion that is going on in this thread.

In future i suggest you think about the content of your post's to see if they are actually worth posting in the first place.

And another thing it is considered rude and foolish to shoot the messenger.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

Oh please, rude and foolish to shoot the messenger !! Not if they spouting rubbish and spoof nonsense. You actually believe this bull, lol, lol, lol.

[edit on 19-7-2008 by willywagga]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Not that this has anything to do with it but if I had people over like he had I would try my best to impress them. When I first saw this man sitting on the chair like that I thought, man that's sad.

Even if this event wasn't intended you would think they would have been a little more adultish about it.

I agree with the member that mentioned the EMF meter should have been set on a table hands free and as visible from all directions as possible.

The Grey's must be changing there ways because from what I have seen they don't work this way. I wonder is it possible for Telepathy to be picked up on EMF I wouldn't think so but who knows..........

[edit on 19-7-2008 by observe50]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by willywagga

Nothing more to add.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I don't know how seriously they are wanting people to be regarding their opinion on the video, if they are indeed serious about it and put it on Youtube for people I see this as a massive insult to anybody's intelligence.

Is the Gray supposed to be channeling through the man? is he possessed by an alien? or is he just sitting there purely for the purpose of holding the EMF? If the latter is the case why is he slumped on the couch like a beached whale? Why isn't the EMF on a table? because somehow it's being manipulated.

It's entirely possible that they have rigged the meter to go off remotely somehow in my opinion and it doesn't do much for his credibility, i felt embarrased watching it frankly. I just want to make it clear that i'm not having a dig at the poster for presenting this, I just think it's sad to watch. I have a feeling that this Alien footage is going to be laughable at best but I would love to be proven wrong.

October

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by October

well the person in question holding the EMF meter is arguabley the most documented and complex ongoing UFO cases to date or so they say. He has had more video, photographic and other evidence of his experiences than anyone else and most of his sightings are with witnesses.

Now that does nothing to make this more credible.. I mean as I said if they wanted it to be taken seriously they should have put the detector on a table so interference would have been hard to prove.

No I do not believe that anything was supposed to be channeling through him the early questions identified them speaking to a spirit entity of a gray that was with them in the room and had been at some conference apparently.

The man in question has had many disturbances that were documented in his home such as water turning on by itself and tv's doing the same which once again could be interference but when investigators went over his house they put all remotes in one room and the tv did the same thing.
who knows

I am not prepared to call this legit but I am not screaming hoax either.. I am withholding judgment until more evidence is provided..

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Hi Nephra,

To be honest I don't know anything about this guy, only that he is due to release this Alien footage on a dvd in the future. I watvhed a couple of interviews and he seemed down to earth about his findings etc.

I'll have a good google on the guy and see what I can find, if there is plenty of documentated stuff relating to this guy it should be interesting reading. Can you possibly give me a good starting point?

October

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Well, as someone who has actually interviewed Stan, I can offer my qualified opinion:

I don't believe a word of his claims. He's got almost nothing substantial to back anything up, he's allowing himself to be muzzled by an "investor" who you NEVER hear mentioned (listen to our interview of him on my show, for the full backstory), and he claimed that he has no knowledge of Jeff Peckman's "Metatron Harmonizer".

As far as this posted video, did anyone consider that there could have been someone off-camera, with a walky-talky, which generates a huge EMF burst when you hit the "talk" button, or a wireless video transmitter, which generates a significant EMF burst when in transmission mode. A UHF wireless microphone would also be capable of doing it, or darn it, a cel phone mght be enough. There are a thousand ways to fake what we see in the video, but people want to believe so badly, they're willing to take Romanek at face value.

It's sad, but at this point, not surprising to me. Snake oil abounds, while actual substance continues to make itself quite elusive.

dB

[edit on 19-7-2008 by davidbiedny]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by October

Try Stan's homepage

Yes, he has his own homepage. Doesn't that make you wonder why he didn't release this through his site?

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Sikmike620

What is it exactly that we are supposed to be seeing here? Looks like a guy with a pushbutton flasher device or something.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by garyo1954

Its on the bottom of thw whats new page. thats how I first saw it.

The reason I have changed my tune about this guy a bit is mainly because alot of his experiences parallel my own. However as I have said before being that I am not a fame seeker I don't advertise those things I only share them here for the most part and on my blog. Well I will when I get that far I am starting that from the beginning and attempting to document everything in chronological order which may take a while.

But I noticed that many of the photos he has in the photos and video page.. are eerily similar to things that have happened in my life. the marks he found on the back of his hand match some that I found without explanation some 5 or so years ago. I was really dumbfounded at the time because I just couldn't figure out how I could have gotten them other than a snake biting me in my sleep which was highly unlikely.. that would have to be a decent sized snake you think I would have found it in the house eventually.

Also the sept 2001 pictures of the cloudlike ufo and the red ufo match precisely what we saw on july 9th this year just a short time ago.

So this is why despite my initial gut feeling based on the fact that he is after money and he is a glory seeker that regardless of all that, his experiences may be legit. At least in part.

I am still on the fence, but that did give me pause for thought

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Interesting how that popped up there. It is going to cause a lot of talk. I don't think it is going to be positive. And I admit it doesn't look good for Stan.

This is what I would call a strange turn of events.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidbiedny
Well, as someone who has actually interviewed Stan, I can offer my qualified opinion:

I don't believe a word of his claims. He's got almost nothing substantial to back anything up, he's allowing himself to be muzzled by an "investor" who you NEVER hear mentioned (listen to our interview of him on my show, for the full backstory), and he claimed that he has no knowledge of Jeff Peckman's "Metatron Harmonizer".

It's sad, but at this point, not surprising to me. Snake oil abounds, while actual substance continues to make itself quite elusive.

dB

[edit on 19-7-2008 by davidbiedny]

Hi David
I took the time to listen to your Romanek interview. I am a little bit surprised. It is certainly fair to say that Stan 'Gave' you nothing substantial to back anything up. It is not a fair statement to say he has nothing. I could almost taste your frustration during the interview.Guilt by association, Jeff Peckman and Clay Roberts. Now that is a heady mix of characters. Jeff's 'Metatron Harmonizer' .. Well enough said there. Stupid beyond belief. I don't find it strange that Stan was not aware of Jeff's background. It also would appear that Clay carries around a briefcase full of NDAs.
Now along comes this silly EMF vid for all to see. What is the point ? Can this group of players manage to lend any less credibility to the on going drama ? Could the initial release have been handled in a less skillful manor ? I am left with design or default.
I opt for the latter. For surely no sensible person could of designed a more cumbersome methodology for the release of a video. I would suggest that Clay is in over his head, reeks of financial desperation and is making a bloody mess of the entire affair.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join