It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pilots for 9/11 Truth Humor

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I was thinking about a new term for "debunkers" how about "septics" you know the tank to store waste products?? Seriously what do you think???

I mean we are truthers or twoofers or morons etc etc.

How about it guys aren't you tired of these 911 septics and their ad hominen discharges???

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boone 870
How do you figure? Here it is by my count.
Debunkers = 13
Truthers = -3

But when it comes to posting actual reports and physical evidence to support claims its more like.

Debunkers = 0
Truthers = 100

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
jesus how evil can you get? read some of the comments on the article in there:

Truthers are maggots feeding on the dead of September 11, hoping it will turn them into butterflies. It is futile to reason with them because their position is based on faith and fallacious thinking. These are people whose brains just don't work very good. They want the esteem and respect given to learned and wise people without actually doing the work to become so. Trutherism is their shortcut to the respect lacking in their squalid little lives. The best way to deal with them is ridicule and contempt.

i'm almost speechless... this agression will not stand, man..

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by COOL HAND

big deal, I can find truth like THAT, on any corporate controlled teevee channel..

basically, you're just adding to the confusion..........as if you didn't know.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by COOL HAND

HaHa, cute. I would like to debate this guy.

But then im not a truther.... lol.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Good article. I agree with many points especially the SCAM ARTIST aspects of this little movement. As I have been pointing out for months now.
It doesn't take a Rhodes scholar to figure out what this thing is.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taxi-Driver
Good article. I agree with many points especially the SCAM ARTIST aspects of this little movement. As I have been pointing out for months now.

Its just too bad the people that still believe the official story are the biggest SCAM ARTIST. Spreading lies about what happened that day when they have no evidence since the investigating agencies have not released most of the evidence.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
YOU don't want to find the information..YOU want to play this game of forced ignorance so YOU can feel special..like you have smartly uncovered some secret ..thus YOU revel in feelings of faux superiority...in actuallity YOU are a fool being lead around like a sheep, by people with clear personal agendas.

Sorry Ultima-- you are getting played.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   

'

Thats funny, how am i getting played when i am doing research, filing FOIA request, and sending e-mails to companies to find the truth of what happened?

You are getting played by the media by just listening to them instead of finding the truth on your own.

[edit on 19-7-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Taxi-Driver

Why dont you post some "proof" of the OS?

Oh, I know why you don't, because you cant. You might be able to debunk every CT you've ever heard but you still cant prove the OS becasue evidence is missing and the story yet incomplete.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

" You are getting played by the media by just listening to them instead of finding the truth on your own. "

can you please repeat that about a hundred million times, so it reaches everyone who needs to hear that?!

thanks

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

'

Thats funny, how am i getting played when i am doing research, filing FOIA request, and sending e-mails to companies to find the truth of what happened?

You are getting played by the media by just listening to them instead of finding the truth on your own.

Sorry, but you just might not be a very good researcher--ever thought of that? Hell it has been 7 years now and you still cannot find Pentagon plane wreckage for christsakes!

Yet you parade around some obscure unverified webpage saying the Hijackers are still alive and you run with it as gospel... YOU don't want to find the truth-- you want to have an intranet flame war. How many forums you been banned from Ultima? For Flaming? I knoe Ebaums was one--I watched you get rode out on a rail myself.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by toasted
reply to post by ULTIMA1

" You are getting played by the media by just listening to them instead of finding the truth on your own. "

can you please repeat that about a hundred million times, so it reaches everyone who needs to hear that?!

thanks

Only problem is I DON'T listen/view or rely solely on the Mainstream media. I look for ALL angles on a subject I research WITH A PASSION.

Why do you think I am here? Why do you think I sought this site out in the first place?

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   

[edit on 19-7-2008 by ULTIMA1]

I can do research. Post one reason, video, picture, whatever that proves it was an inside job. I have not seen one thing that after research doesn't make sense, to me at least. I don't like the Bush Administration, adn I don't watch American news, yet I still belive 9/11 was done by terrorists, so it would be nice if you would quit saying all debunkers are basically idiots who follow the media and don't do research, thanks.

Edit:

Sorry, but you just might not be a very good researcher--ever thought of that? Hell it has been 7 years now and you still cannot find Pentagon plane wreckage for christsakes!

I agree, it seems anyone who thinks there wasn't wreckage is not paying attention, not only is it in pictures but witnesses say they saw it. I would refer all of you here to see some of CatHerder's research.

[edit on 19-7-2008 by W35M4N]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Taxi-Driver

There's no plane wreckage because their was no plane. Seems rather strange that none of the black boxes were recovered, wouldn't you say? They are made from some of the hardest metals known to man. Yip, the jet fuel 'vaporized' the boxes, along with the 6 ton titanium jet engines but somehow a 'terrorists' passport is lying there unharmed amidst the wreckage.

Taxi I think you should go back to the drawing board. I think you will eventually find it is you who is not a very good researcher, yet.
There wouldn't be all this fuss if everything was explained and out in the open. Why do you think they are withholding information hmmm???

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Hell it has been 7 years now and you still cannot find Pentagon plane wreckage for christsakes!

I was the one that beroungt up the fact that their is no sourced photos of the Pentagon parts.

I also brought up the fact that thier are no reports matching the parts found to AA77.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by W35M4N
I can do research. Post one reason, video, picture, whatever that proves it was an inside job.

Can you post 1 sourced video or picture that proves AA77 hit the Pentagon?

I would refer all of you

I would refer you to the facts that there are no official reports released that match parts found to AA77.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leo Strauss
I was thinking about a new term for "debunkers" how about "septics" you know the tank to store waste products?? Seriously what do you think???

I mean we are truthers or twoofers or morons etc etc.

How about it guys aren't you tired of these 911 septics and their ad hominen discharges???

It's easy.

Since we are Truthers, and they are the opposite-

Well that makes them...uhmm Liars! How fitting. Ironic as heck, but fitting none the less.

I always found it funny that they think it is an insult to call someone a truther.

Baffles me. That's how deep the mind control goes to these sheep.

They are calling people who seek the truth, truthers. Laughing like they are insulting us, and not makeing a complete arse out of themselves.

It's like a bunch of robots.

"Do not investigate. Listen to the Mainstream Media."

"When Rumsfeld says flight 93 was shot down pretend you didn't hear it"

Whats crazy is I see the same posters these Debunkers, "Liars", posting that the Limo driver shot JFK, hehe. and they call us morons. Either they are VERY dumb or they are disinfo agents.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

Nola ,

Can you go through a few of my most recent posts and show me where I lied?

Thank you,

:TY:

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
What I find most hilarious about skeptics and their name-calling, is that most of them are religious.

You believe 9/11 was an inside job? You believe a government could do such a heinous act? AHAHAH, MOONBAT!!!! We should send you to secret prisons for believing such horse#!

However....you believe there is this guy sitting in the clouds, looking down on you and all the other 6+ Billion people on this planet? You believe that if you pray (talk) to him, he'll grant you favors: like helping your favorite team win the Super bowl. Now, how loony does that sound?

1. Government backstabbing it's people?
2. Old guy running the world from heaven?

I fail to see how numbe 1 is more "loony" or "moronic" compared to number 2.

[edit on 19-7-2008 by Double Eights]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join