It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Collier Has Confused Me.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
In his 1994 interview (video.google.com...) he exclaims that the book The Gods of Eden is almost completely true to his mind, minus the religious inputs. I am 100 pages into this book so far and have realized it is based strongly around Zecharia Sitchen's theory of our creation from the Annunaki etc, to become a slave race. According to this theory we were created through Ea's blood and a possible primitive beast. Yet Alex Collier explains how we were created or "seeded" by several human races in his interview. I am slightly confused as to his support for this book when it rejects one of his main ideas. The only argument I could think of is if he sees the Annunaki as these several different types of humans. Just struck me odd, any ideas?

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Well having read all of Sitchin's Earth Chronicles books (very long read). I don't put much faith in what he says, simply because it's all based on conjecture and he offers no proof or evidence to backup his claims.

The same applies to Alex Collier. Why is it that none of these contactees ever have any hard evidence or proof to backup what they're saying. In Alex Collier's case, he comes across as someone who has a very important message for humanity, that could very well determine our own survival, if we don't heed his warnings. Then he expects us to take everything he says at face value without offering any proof.

This guy has supposedly met with Aliens from the galactic federation, so surely it can't be that difficult to borrow or aquire some kind of Alien technology, that would add substance to his claims. A fancy holographic display would suffice.
Apparently even the Aliens themselves are concerned. So what's the big deal. You want us to believe, then show us proof.
No proof, no credibility.

As for your original question:

The Annunaki supposedly created man originally as a slave race, and according to Alex Collier, various ET races then modified our DNA afterwards, over a certain time period.

join