It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Childhood Dream!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
When I was around 5/6 I had this very strange and lucid dream. I was awake and felt something grab hold of me and pull me through the wall (I know it sounds crazy) I could actually feel the sensation of moving through the wall, its kind of hard to describe. On the other side of the wall wasnt the neighbouring bedroom but a from what i can remember was what looked like a medevil science room with a large table. As scary as this was to a kid of 5/6 I didnt wake screaming or anything just slept as normal.

After this dream I've had two other experiences similar and I have woken numerous times even to this day to the sight of "shadow" people.

I have been told that I am "sensitive"

I've also woken to the image of a boy on my wall, its like an animation or projection.

Everytime I think about why I see shadow people my mind is always cast back to that dream of being pulled through the wall

Just wondering if anyone has any ideas about this are they just dreams or is there something more to it?

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   

I've also woken to the image of a boy on my wall, its like an animation or projection.

This sounds like you're being shown a sort of "replay" of when you were pulled through the wall.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by 5ubc0nsc10u5

It's not actually me but I see what you are saying about it being a replay. But is it my mind replaying it or something else??

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Wow, very interesting dream

This going through walls sounds much like Jim Sparks account of his abductions I am attempting to find the interview. I watched it on Youtube, and it was originally broadcast on coast to coast AM.

Edit:
I found the link ... and it is definitely a fascinating account of abductions over an 18 year period, including how the Abductors allegedly taught him things like their language.

[edit on 18-7-2008 by ThreeDeuce]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ThreeDeuce

Thanks for the vid, unfortunately Im at work and cant view it here but I will check it out over the weekend at home.

top topics

join