It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

futuristic hello

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
ha no sorry I was not in that chat, i dont know what you are talking about. If you want send me the link and I shall go on there to explain myself better

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Nooooooooo, dont come back on there. We had enough of you already. Please just carry on with your thread. I didnt say anything I wasnt here. Hahaha, funy, funny joke.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I have a few questions that you should have no difficulty in answering.

You stated that you are a soldier.

In what branch of service? What country of origin?
Can you describe some of the basics weapons technologys that soldiers use?
For example: Exoskeleton? If so then what power system? Hand held weaponry? What type? Particle beam? Laser? Good old kinetic energy?

Even a basic grunt of a soldier should be able to answer those ones by all means.

Concerning your means of travel:
Describe the basic shape of your vehicle. Power system? Thrust mechanism?
Of what material (roughly will do) is the primary hull made out of?

You should have no difficulty in answering those questions either since you have stated that you don't care what happens to this timeline. Also since such information is crucial to anyone working security in such an environment then of course you have the information. Please don't reply with a "I just guarded and wasn't told what it was." You were on the craft. It would seem to be a incredible lapse of judgment for your superiors to allow you aboard the craft at all without basic knowledge of the craft and it's capabilities.

I eagerly await your answers.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Paradox.

*Clears throat* The machine you supposedly traveled here in was made in the future, you have come to the past, therefore the machine has not been invented yet. But, if the machine hasn't been invented yet then you can't be here.

Please enlighten me as to how it is possible that you can be here now.

I know saying this may alter how seriously people take my post, but I am 13, I have better grammar then you and I know when I am talking to someone in their 'teens'

have fun with the paradox.

Roswell.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Deson

I was in the airforce/space division of armed forces country of Origin USA. We use similar weapons to what you all use, I have a beretta. However, the infantry of the military use similar assault rifles with improved ammunition and range. Mark 16s are currently used. There is no exoskeleton used. Exoskeletons have been developed, but they are not cost efficient enough. There has been a public outcry because we arnt protecting our troops enough, so when i left people were trying to force our military into shrinking the standing army and equipping those people with full body armor exoskeletons.

The craft I came in was a relatively big, and blockish craft. There were wings, but the body of the craft was rectangular. The "usable space" inside our craft was 40 meters by 50 meters. We used a rocket to get out of orbit in order to run our tests. The hull is made with some type of enhanced aluminum alloy

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by roswell1

well I was not trying to travel here. And I dont know what else to tell you. The craft was very real here, as am I. It wouldnt just disappear from existence. Your paradox is stupid, so joke al you want, because I realize that people scoff at what they are unable to understand.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Guest 56! I've missed you so much since the chat yesterday. You're just digging a deeper hole by saying you don't know of you being in any chat last night. You're an official idiot. You really shouldn't have gone into the chat and try to gloat about how "everyone is believing me" and how "you can't believe how easy it is".

Like I told you last night, I'm sorry you have no friends and that you're on summer vacation from school which means you have nothing better to do. Go make a myspace or something and talk to people your own age and with the same moronic teenage mindset like your own.

Your kind is not needed here.

K thx bai!

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
to the op: somebody should punch you so hard, that you'll go back to the past then get knocked back to the future by their past life for making this thread.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
ok i dont understand why you all are so convinced that i was guest 56 in the chat. i dont even know how to get this chat, and the rudeness i am receiving is unwarranted. All it does is show ur ineptness for accepting the truth as well as your limited brain capacities for things you will never understand

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by unbelievable

It's the way humans work, you show no proof, you are making an AMAZING claim, and you have nothing to back it up. I am sorry if your telling the truth, you can't blame us for not believing you.

I don't know about chat, but it appear either you went to this chat or someone pretended to be you.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Do you know this lady?She has a message for humanity too;

www.theonion.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
o ya i have no problem with no1 believing me, yet they do believe that I was in a chat that I was not in

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join