It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

futuristic hello

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
hi future being does heath ledger win a award for his role as the joker?

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by unbelievable
haha...well what makes me believe I am from the future? the fact that one day I was in the year 2033, and now im in the year 2008. I was witness to a series of tests in our research facility as well as a test craft when our system's detected a massive power surge. I was with a scientist and the radiation levels skyrocketed causing us to pass out. We woke up a bit later and flew our craft down to the planet after we detected nothing on the moon. We have better meds 25 years from now (if you weren't sure) so I have now recovered from the radiation poisoning. However, when we landed here things looked much different and before we could gather our bearings, we were detected by some police force. I was not captured, but my fellow scientist was. And I have been here for some time just hiding out, and living life.

And just happened to be able to acquire 25 year old technology,configure said technology and use a keyboard! yeh right.

Look if you want a future in sci-fi writing you have at least understand where technology is heading. 25 years from now the following will have changed:
Keyboards - gone, non existant, like mice, it will speech recognition.
Computers - gone! yep honest, instead your data and comms will be via embedded devices. Look at how the phone has changed in 10 years, now quadruple that change (technology doubling twice in 20 years compared to 10)
Internet - IPV6 will be standard which allows every atom of every human being to have their ip address!!!!!!!!!! and send super hi def real time (by 2033 it will be 3d holographic data)

To understand the technology change, consider this: somebody in 2033 using 2008 technology is like somebody in 2008 using 1958 technology.....fat f...ing chance!!!!

DUH!! (hence why we KNOW this is a hoax)

However, on serious note, this type of thread is all too prevalent on ATS these days and is slowly turning it into a joke site. This is the second new thread today I've started to read, the other was from a reptilian....I ask you. No doubt within a day or so we'll have somebody who personally spoke to God and we will be warned to not reply unless we believe(!), absolute proof that Darwin was a satanist(!), the mysterious military leader who must remain anonymous in case his family are turned to goo by greys etc etc.

The solution is simple. No threads without some documentary evidence for a claim. That's the way it used to be: post an article with links, which can be cross referenced, and then discuss.

[edit on 18-7-2008 by malcr]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   
It is simple. He is an attention seeking teenager who didn't even think far enough ahead about what possible questions he might face. He cannot even come up with ficticious answers! I wouldn't even give him the gratitude of saying that this is a waste of time as that's a goal of attention seekers.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Good to know that at least some of us are having fun!

Hello there... all these posts are bull **** yet funny as hell... some people actually asking questions... rofl... I mean everyone should of seen through while reading original post...

Everyone is too serious... chill... enjoy the show!

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by unbelievable

Is the radiation escape story just a cover story ?

Is there really a giant probe heading toward earth in the future that's going to kill us all ?

In order for earth to survive do you need to collect blue whales to take back to your own time ?

Does the scientist that was taken by the police have pointy ear's and go by the name of spock ?

Please understand these are all serious question's and how you answer them will let me know if your telling the truth or your just another plain old crackpot.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 18-7-2008 by h3akalee]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Yo unbelievable!! If you are a member of a similar type forum in the future can you tell me which conspiracy theory turns out to be true (9/11)
-hologram theory
-no plane theory (tv fakery theory)
-Military Plane
-Regular jet + government
or Regular jet + terrorists

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Call me stupid or guileless I don't care, but some of you 'folk' wouldn't believe ANYTHING even if it were staring you in the face.

I like to keep an open mind BECAUSE of certain things I have experienced.
Which would seem like the workings of a delusional mind - but I KNOW I HAVE EXPERIENCED (and not under the influence of drugs - I might add).

I trust my DOG - and when he is WARNING me that something is not RIGHT, I take notice ! As for the OP who started this thread, so far there is nothing that he has told us to confirm he is either telling the truth or otherwise.

Jules Verne wrote sci-fi for kids....... but we did get to the moon, didn't we?
And we have submarines too = yet it was just 'fantasy' and 'fiction' in his TIME......

Y'all just want to know how to 'play the stockmarket' with any information that might come thru from the 'future' LOL. When you all realise that ALL TIME IS NOW (past, present, future) y'all be able to TIME TRAVEL to your heart's content -

What I don't understand - if y'all think this guy is a HOAX, why even bother to post a reply ? If you DON'T BELIEVE time travel is a possibility, why even log on to this thread ? INCONGRUENT

hAVE A NICE DAY.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Lets just pretend for second that you are from the future, why don’t you tell us something that will happen within a week or two from now – something big. If it happens everyone will believe you….

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Pseyecle-ops

[SNIP]

But listen it's all good and well taking thing's on face value i do it all the time.

But when i see something that makes me feel stupid just for reading it then i label it a crock just like any normal person would.

I think it is noble that you are defending the OP !

However blind nobility is not such a good thing all the time.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

Mod Edit: Removed Insult
Mod Edit: Civility and Decorum are Required

[edit on 18-7-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by unbelievable
Ok. I was a soldier. And I don't really care about changing this future.

Ok, lets see if you can grasp this.
1- "I was a soldier" wrong, you ARE a soldier, because you are here (2008), but you are also there (2033) you do understand what a paradox is don´t you?
2-" I don't really care about changing this future" You´ve already changed the future but since you do not care, then you will not care that you can´t go back since you showed up here due to a fluke accident, how do you intend on getting back? Oh right you could walk up to your military branch, show your ID and try to explain to them.
3-You have not stated your age, but since you are from 2033, (Only 25 years into the future) I am going to assume, that you are not past the 30 year old range. How are you going to deal with the fact that there are now three of you running around in the timeline? Let me explain, theres the you that has been born close to this timeline, theres the you that is here from the future and there is the you that is STILL "there" in 2033 up to the moment of your accident, once again, you have a major paradox.
4- What happened to the vehicle you arrived in?
Theres many more questions, but I will let you answer these.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by unbelievable

Yes, it is a conspiracy forum, doesn't mean you tell people you're from the future and thus creating the conspiracy. You're not pulling one over anyone. If it were a conspiracy you were posting, it would say things like... in 2033 we accidently destroy the moon or something. Not I'm from the future, and here's no proof so u can't debunk me... and the president is a nobody. Go back to 2033 and tell everyone there to stop coming back and saying hi.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I went to sleep expecting this to be closed, but am surprised to find 70 replies to my original post. There are many questions spread throughout here, and I am happy to see that there are even a few open minds among most of the skeptics who post here. I have nothing from the future with me, because everything I possessed was in our craft when it was taken. Although most of the people posting here find this a joke, I am still willing to answer any questions that I can. And I am 31 years old.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Horray! another hoax time traveler without proof thread! WHOO HOO! I love these! Least they had the good sense to put it in the jokes puns and pranks forum so that we know that it's a big lead on.

I got one in the future does Brittany Spears become president?

Oh where are my manners!

Unbelievable, welcome to ATS, it indeed is a great place, if you have any questions or concerns there are a few people that you can talk to.

The forum moderators are quite friendly people, they are here to make sure you enjoy your time on this site. If you have any questions make sure to shoot off a U2U to any one of them for an answer. Also members like myself or enjoies05 are also very helpful and will be glad to try and answer any questions you may have.

the ATS Handbook can answer a lot of your questions about the site, it's quite informative and helpful if you have questions regarding your Avatar, Signature, or purchasing perks in the ATS Store.

Points are a valuable commodity around ATS and some members want to know how to gain points quickly. There are several ways to do this. One is to podcast, Podcasting if you don't already know is kind of like making your own little radio show about some subject that you’re interested in. Also contributing to TinWiki is a great way to make some points in a big hurry. Also by joining up with Twitter, you can get a lot of points right of the bat. In BTS one can also find fun games and contests that are happening now and also get you those points.

One should also familiarize themselves with the Terms And Conditions Of Use for proper ATS etiquette and site rules, this helps everyone avoid problems.

Again welcome to ATS and I hope you have a great time around the site

[edit on 7/18/2008 by whatukno]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Well folks lets not judge this 31 year old man boy too harshly.So you were born in 2001.(American I am presuming?) You grew up in the terrorism age.Lots of video games,ipods and mostly junk culture.You are a product of the 21st century American Education system which explains your less then stellar communication skills , thus you became a soldier(all those video games come in handy).Now all we need is some information that can be verified.Think when you were sitting in class thinking about your game boy...do you remember anything your teachers or the tv might have said?You would have been 7 years old so you must have retained something.Just one small kernal of proof.Who wins this years World Series?Come on!We want to believe you unbelievable!

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Gasoline never reaches $5 a gallon, and I don't know who won the World Series in 2008. That was a long time ago and I was not a big baseball fan. However, I do know that the Kobe Bryant ends up with 7 championship rings, and Tom Brady ends up with 5. Also, Alex Rodriguez never breaks the home run record, and no conspiracy theories are ever proven true. Furthermore, there has yet to be "full disclosure."

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Are you saying Illuminati doesn't exist?
The government always told the truth and there was never a conspiracy to begin with?

9/11 really was a terrorist attack and Bush never lied?

My 16 year old brother can come up with a better fake future post.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
lol well good for you brother, but this is not fake and I am happy to see the reactions I caused on here by posting

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
and even htough I am now in this forum, I will continue to speak the truth

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
this is simply another example for why governments dont disclose any info they do or dont have

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join