It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS please deny access to the Ignorant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I haven't posted much but ATS has been a part of my life every night for the past two years. Unfortunately, not much here has peaked my interest lately. I know there are a lot of quality members out there with in depth knowledge of what is really going on in the world but I don't here much from those members anymore. It seems like it is all dribble about Indigo Children, people claiming to to have in depth knowledge about UFO's which always turns out to be someone's personal fictional short story, people claiming to have spoken to someone who has intimate knowledge of the inner workings of the government, etc. In short the quality of the site has degraded.

I will say it one more time. The quality of the site has degraded. It isn't the actual coding of the website that is worse. In fact it is much better than it used to be. The problem is the declining IQ of the new users. Most of the posts I see are simply ridiculous. Users should be familiar with the scientific method and be capable of looking at subjects logically without being biased by their personal beliefs.

ATS please help!

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Then ATS makes no money and is forced to shut down. Just my opinion.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Phewwwwwww I thought we were going to have to go a whole DAY without another thread bashing ATS, the people posting on it, and bemoaning the fact that "Ats is going downhill." Thanks arius, now I can sleep tonight. Thank you for contributing to the quality of ATS

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Please direct your thoughts to The ATS Issues Thread which was specially created for comments such as the above.

Closing

top topics

join