It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gene Simmons reminded to "pray to the demon gods"?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Never mind "God Of Thunder",try this for size;

I was there through the ages
Chained slaves to their cages
I have seen you eat your own
I'm the cycle of pain
Of a thousand year old reign
I'm suicide and salvation
The omen to nations
That you worship on all fours
I'm the infection and famine
That's knocking at your door
That's why you're feeling so

Unholy
Oh, I was created by man, you know I'm....
Unholy
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
I am the incubus
i lay the egg in you
The worm that burrows
Through your brain
But you are the beast
That calls me by my name

You send your children to war
To serve bastards and whores
So now you know
You created me

On the day that you were born

Unholy
I was created by man,
yeah I'm the Lord of the flies, you know I'm

From the left hand of power comes the father of lies
- Unholy!

(Instrumental break)

I lay you down to sleep
Your soul to keep
Better cross your heart before you die
And now you know
Know that you are mine

Unholy, Unholy, Unholy - Unholy!!

Kiss - Unholy (I love this track by the way)

[edit on 18-7-2008 by scobro]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Ever think that it was a joke? KISS was loathed and hated by many religious people for their costume, acts, songs, etc. Reference to demon gods is likely just a mocking of that. They all called KISS Satanic, so I could easily see people making jokes to that effect.

People used to ask me if I was a Satanist, and I used to say "The one you call Satan is one of my lower minions. I can introduce you, if you'd like."

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
As for other aspects of satanism - there are an abundance of books and personal stories of people's experiences about this - it is rampant and a real problem.

As for whether or not 'satanism' exists to any degree - apparently it does - and fairly extensively as I've come to understand. The real kicker is that many people involved in this stuff have been so ritually abused since birth they have split into personalities so that the everyday world personna 'might not even know about the rituals!' and honestly be unaware as they attend church every sunday 'religiously'.

Brainwashing has been used effectively for decades - why isn't a stretch to include Gene Simmons - being reminded by his loving partner, to "pray to the demon gods" - Not pray, not god speed, not I love you, or even goodbye... but pray to the demon gods.

We're all brainwashed to a large extent - some moreso is all - some intentionally, some willingly, some kicking and screaming all the way. If rock music is actually a web of witch songs intended to enchant and cast a spell, I'd have to say its worked exceptionally well (as has other techniques in other areas of our lives, like cell phones, another topic altogether ) -

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
ooh and another thing about their music,if you ever wanted to break up a party,best way was to put a KISS or Grand Funk Railroad album on,worked everytime lol

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by scobro
Never mind "God Of Thunder",try this for size;

I was there through the ages
Chained slaves to their cages
I have seen you eat your own
I'm the cycle of pain
Of a thousand year old reign
I'm suicide and salvation
The omen to nations
That you worship on all fours
I'm the infection and famine
That's knocking at your door

Unholy
Oh, I was created by man, you know I'm....
Unholy
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
I am the incubus
i lay the egg in you
The worm that burrows
Through your brain
But you are the beast
That calls me by my name

You send your children to war
To serve bastards and whores
So now you know
You created me

On the day that you were born

Unholy
I was created by man,
yeah I'm the Lord of the flies, you know I'm

From the left hand of power comes the father of lies
- Unholy!

(Instrumental break)

I lay you down to sleep
Your soul to keep
Better cross your heart before you die
And now you know
Know that you are mine

Unholy, Unholy, Unholy - Unholy!!

Kiss - Unholy (I love this track by the way)

[edit on 18-7-2008 by scobro]

Um, er, ah, yeah - lyrics like this should do it!

Thanks - I hope you will check out the John Todd testimony - it's worth a listen to

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Listen,i am pretty sure the only thing Gene worships is the "Almighty Dollar"!

If,by some chance,he were able to read this thread,i'm sure he would be trying to find a way to cash in on Shannon's comment>

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneEyedProphet
who says the demon lords are evil?
or that they demand blood? or that they even exist outside a conditioned mind?

the only demon lords i've known that are real, are so alien and abstract you wouldn't even recognize them as such!
unless of course Gene and its crew know something we don't!

I could honestly not disagree with anything you've said - language is the problem - when I say demon/satan/dark I mean some kind of energy being used against our knowledge and will - I call it dark (as its a subjective term) energy/spells, whatever term is desired - the point is that this 'energy' is being used to get us where we don't consciously get it. We all think it's a personna and a stage act and great memories, etc. but what is it really doing below our psyche where we know nothing about?

Is it the shadow government doing this? Aliens? Paranoia? Doesn't matter - the point is its being done..... and we're very fragile energies and are more affected by these things than we give it credit for.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
And again in response to satanism = blood, I base this on many carnivorous races (from elsewhere) whose use of blood has been used to create the "satanism and demon worship" we think of today - generally speaking.

I did not say Gene Simmons used blood - I said it is common within satanism and demon worship to use blood - if you're going to worship satan at rituals, what do you drink? Soda? No, it's blood (or supposed to be)!

But I'd be willing to bet somewhere in Gene's history - at some begining point in his career - there was a celebration of some kind when he said 'yes' to them... doesn't mean Gene had to have blood - his supporters could have - or their supporters - but I bet somewhere in his initiation blood was somewhere and I would even bet further it was human because it's just oh so naughty and delightful to the dark side and how they 'have fun.'

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by scobro
Listen,i am pretty sure the only thing Gene worships is the "Almighty Dollar"!

If,by some chance,he were able to read this thread,i'm sure he would be trying to find a way to cash in on Shannon's comment>

Absolutely - but that does NOT negate the source of his wealth or what he gave to get it.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I heard Simmons on Alan Colmes talking about how the war with Iraq was a good idea and that as citizens of the US we have no right to privacy and that the government has the right to do whatever it wants to fight terrorism.

I love the comments that "oh look he made loads of money and slept with lots of chicks" It really exemplifies how stupid this site has become. Its just like a blog of idiots. Some of you are actually saying that Demon worship is ok.

Gene Simmons is a complete tool and is most certainly a Zionist. He is not a bad ass, fighting the establishment. Go ahead folks and talk about how Demons are good and atheism is cool.

The New World Order worship satin guys and whether you believe it or not they do and they think it gives them power. All the while us useless eaters just debate nonsense.

I believe in god and goodness and i pray every night. It doesn't take anytime and doesn't govern my life i don't go to any of these false churches but i know there is a power greater than us and a counter balance to the absolute warmongering evil on this earth so for all you atheists who don't believe in anything but how much you earn or get laid i feel sorry for you.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Hi
Mike here from Tennessee

I've been a KISS fan since 1978, when I was 7 years old. I have seen the band in concert 33 times. I do not watch Family Jewels on a regular basis, but if I'm channel surfing and it's on, I'll peek at it.

With all due respect OP, I think you are looking for meaning where there is none. I was born and raised a Christian and comments on a shallow reality show are not gonna make me "pray to the demon gods". I would say the comment was made for effect. And it received one (i.e. this thread). Simmons persona in KISS is that of The Demon. He moved to the states when he was 9. An only child of a divorced survivor of the Nazi concentration camps. As a kid he was fascinated with old Lon Chaney and Boris Karloff movies. I'm curious to know OP if you would put those old films in the same category of some of the comments made on Family Jewels or perhaps lyrics in a KISS song. Any song for that matter.

Personally, while I have enjoyed MOST of Simmons work with KISS over they years, I don't have a strong interest to be like him. He is a whore with women and money and we all know avarice is one of the 7 deadly sins right
Still, while I shake my head in amazement at some of the things he says, he is not necessarily a bad person. And no doubt he has found success at what he does.

oh, and its not KINGS or KNIGHTS, its Kids In Satans Service

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I think OP has his head in the clouds, although I can't tell you what those clouds consist of. Anyone who wasn't completely paranoid would have realized it was a joke in passing, mostly because KISS can easily be linked to all sorts of 'evil' things, as you so well demonstrated in this thread. People like that take joy in acting in accordance to their accusations... not because they really do drink the blood of children, but because people like you make such ridiculous claims.

For example, I commonly greet religious solicitors with a satanic bible in hand. While they may be lead to believe I am conjuring Asmodeous in my basement, the reality is I find it all to be nonsense.

So really, it's nothing to be worried about at all. But you'll just say I'm working with some shadowy force, so I'm sure this post was wasted.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Condescending Dogma
I think OP has his head in the clouds, although I can't tell you what those clouds consist of. Anyone who wasn't completely paranoid would have realized it was a joke in passing, mostly because KISS can easily be linked to all sorts of 'evil' things, as you so well demonstrated in this thread. People like that take joy in acting in accordance to their accusations... not because they really do drink the blood of children, but because people like you make such ridiculous claims.

For example, I commonly greet religious solicitors with a satanic bible in hand. While they may be lead to believe I am conjuring Asmodeous in my basement, the reality is I find it all to be nonsense.

So really, it's nothing to be worried about at all. But you'll just say I'm working with some shadowy force, so I'm sure this post was wasted.

The OP would love to have HER head in the clouds... much more pleasant than here

Greeting religious peddlars with a satanic bible is between you and them. Shannon Tweed reminding Gene to pray to the demon god goes to millions. No offence, but your actions don't count - not making any difference out there - Gene's does.

If you listened to the recording, and conclude it is a joke in passing, great. If you listened to the recording, and conclude it isn't a joke, also great. Does not matter to me what you think about it - I am only trying to point out to peole with eyes and ears to think beyond the "innocence" of it all!

You (general you here, not personal) who talk of satanism and demonism and cute little "pray to the demon god reminders" as just jokes, or tv, etc. which it is on one level - and again - I'm trying to talk about this from another level above the entertainment of it -

Did you (
now I'm being personal) listen to the provided youtube link before posting this? If not, please do because then I'd really like to hear (see) what you say....

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

First off, my apologies. I still cling to age old adage of "there are no women on the internet."

Yes, I did listen to the clip and I truly think it was just a joke. The way she says it does not appear to be genuine, so either she made it up or was told to say it. But who knows, maybe Gene really did shoot a blasphemous prayer to some unholy pantheon after his departure... sometime around midnight, I would guess.

I tend not to look at it from the side that actually believes such things are harmful, so I guess in hindsight I can see why some people might be concerned. After all, if I believed in demons I would hardly align myself with them.

Truly though, I do not think they were trying to damn their viewers for eternity. But who knows...

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

I guess you missed the question .......... do you watch the Gene Simmons Show much?

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I watch it. It's just mindless entertainment. I like Gene but he is not as smart as he thinks he is.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
First off, KISS does NOT stand for Knights in Satans Service.

Two, Unholy is about the evil mankind does in the name of religion (or for whatever other reason you can thing of.

Lastly, God Of Thunder was somewhat different lyrically (and musically) in its original state (borrow the KISS box set to see what I mean). It was written by Paul Stanley (who, by the way REFUSES to appear in any way on FJ--he says "you can have reality and TV, but the phrase 'reality TV' is a contradiction in terms").

Just my .02.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Condescending Dogma
reply to post by kshaund

First off, my apologies. I still cling to age old adage of "there are no women on the internet."

Yes, I did listen to the clip and I truly think it was just a joke. The way she says it does not appear to be genuine, so either she made it up or was told to say it. But who knows, maybe Gene really did shoot a blasphemous prayer to some unholy pantheon after his departure... sometime around midnight, I would guess.

I tend not to look at it from the side that actually believes such things are harmful, so I guess in hindsight I can see why some people might be concerned. After all, if I believed in demons I would hardly align myself with them.

Truly though, I do not think they were trying to damn their viewers for eternity. But who knows...

I don't think they're trying to damn viewers either - it's just a few words uttered amongst all others - but it does slip out there into the subconscious as do all other little utterances -

Never heard about that addage for women!

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
First off, KISS does NOT stand for Knights in Satans Service.

Two, Unholy is about the evil mankind does in the name of religion (or for whatever other reason you can thing of.

Lastly, God Of Thunder was somewhat different lyrically (and musically) in its original state (borrow the KISS box set to see what I mean). It was written by Paul Stanley (who, by the way REFUSES to appear in any way on FJ--he says "you can have reality and TV, but the phrase 'reality TV' is a contradiction in terms").

Just my .02.

Hi Anonymous - It's Kings In Satan's Service (I may have put Knights erroneously) - it's what John Todd said about the group, not me, if you watched the video. I'm still trying to research John Todd - all this stuff takes so much time!

Unholy may be the evil done in the name of religion - but I do think there's more to it - I don't think it's only religion (which I think is a sham anyway), but I'm talking about linking this to a bigger souce of negative/dark/unholy whatever you call it - being put out there intentionally by 'them' to 'us' connected with rock music and rock performances, etc. as yet another unseen force we don't even know is there to protect ourselves from.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit
reply to post by kshaund

I guess you missed the question .......... do you watch the Gene Simmons Show much?

Hi Misfit - I saw the question earlier on and answered it in a general post a while back - yes, I have watched the show (more often than I'd like to admit). I really like to study people and behavior - I don't watch it (or tv) all the time - mostly to try and give my brain something mundane to do and take my mind off all the other crap around there -

I mostly watch documentaries, movies and some reality tv - have zero time for most everything else on it - even news, or maybe I should say especially news...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join