It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Help something strange is happing to me...[HOAX]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Oh wai yeah they do look like the same scar

ah this is all bull#

[edit on 17-7-2008 by buds84]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by nineteenseventyeight

And the debunkers win yet again ...

Thanks 1978!

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by buds84

it is the same scar..

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by tep200377

never thought as myself as a debunker, just someone who likes to sift through the **SNIP** and look for gold. i might find some one day.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 17-7-2008 by Crakeur]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Don't get me wrong, I would love to find a real case here too! But I also like to sort out the fake threads

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
haha wow some people are really just screwed in their head.
i feel sorry for anyone that's really getting screwed by aliens, who would want to believe them after so many fakes.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Congrats!! I was searching myself care to elaborate how you did it maybe in a U2U? I noticed there were two pics on their picture account one called pacino1.jpg so I searched for that no results. That link you sent, said it was he's new pacino scar lol so yeah good find. That story sounded suss to me from the start! Well done

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   

/thread

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
great job 1978, well found.

[edit on 17-7-2008 by pieman]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
why bother? what a waste of time. well done for finding that other pic so quick.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by IdeaLogical

quite straight forward really; like you i had a look in the photobucket account [why people dont make them private is beyond me..] then just image googled 'pacino scar', rather than the filename.

like you say, something wasnt quite right.

[edit on 17-7-2008 by nineteenseventyeight]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
And people get angry when they tell these wild stories and no one believes them. Does it make them feel good doing this or they just want attention?

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Thanks nineteenseventyeight, i was trying filenames, filetypes even searched if there was a way to find the correct image size (which in effect it wasn't anyway as it was altered). Sometimes you just gotta keep it simple. Again, well done.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Nice one 1978, I was really getting into the thread and with the pic got really interested.

I have to praise you 'debunkers' for want of a better word. For sorting out the bs from what is the truth.

It pains me why people lie about these things, it takes away credibility for those people who tell the truth.

Integrity is all they cant take away from us yet some people cry wolf and look what happens.

Again well done, but what a shame.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by buds84
I'm no expert but I think aliens are screwing with you.
Did you leave windows or doors open?

Go get a cat scan x-ray to look for any small alien implant in your body they may have put to track you.
Then go see a hypnotist to make you remember what happened.

Do which ever one you feel like first.
For the time being I think you should keep some weapons around you all the time when inside.

They don't like cameras or camera phones.

Keep one in your pocket/by your pillow, you'll be safe

[edit on 17-7-2008 by contactee]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

I completely agree with you Trexter Ziam!

I would be checking for more prosaic - and dare I say - far more dangerous causes first. A doctor and a neurologist are the people I would see first.

Lets put it this way... If you had a brain bleed or a tumor for instance, It's going to be more harmful than an Alien Implant. In fact - it's potentially life threatening. If all your scans and tests come back clear, then I feel it's safe to find answers in another direction but if your telling us the truth and you don't seek medical help, then I would be very worried for your health.

Take Care!

IRM

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
So Al Pacino posts here now?

Nice!

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by contactee

They don't like cameras or camera phones.

[edit on 17-7-2008 by contactee]

totally ignoring the fact this thread is infact a wind-up, how do you know they dont like cameras or camera phones?

ps. i could do my own amusing quip about the lack of credible pictures by way of evidence of existence, but i'd not stoop so low..

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by contactee

really? that's interesting

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Hello

it sounds like a condition that i forget the name, but i believe it is dt death tremor, or terror freezes. Something that makes your body paralyze itself. The scars you show do look sketchy, and unreliable, but as far as your actual experiences that are psycological they may be as real as you say they are. But they are not as real as you may feel they are. It sounds like you were paralyzed and unconscious, and your body felt some pain somewhere in your body, and it made a reason for them, and your consciousness took the information in and gave you the images, and feelings that you had wires sticking inside you to illustrate the sensation that your body was feeling. maybe nerves pinched at those spots, and the only way you digested them was to wake up wile in a state of unconsciousness\paralysis and see what your mind forced\wanted\was made to see. It is like laying in bed and almost falling asleep, and suddenly feeling as if you fell and your body shooting up. That falling sensation. you get so rested that your body loses the realization that you are laying in bed, and it forgets where each limb is, and it feels that you arent being supported at critical areas, so it thinks you are about to fall so it takes initiative and sends a message to your brain. you know your sleeping, but it takes the message in so you "fall only to remember you had no reason to fall". if you wake up with sores\cyts r bruises, may need to see a doctor for bed sores or find a way that you can move and shft position in your sleep. many suffer from it, mosty those that don't get out of bed. just try and shift positions while sleeping so you arn't sleeping on the same spot. Hope you are well, and be safe and happy.

Carlos

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join