It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pop-ups???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
i never once gotten any pop-ups on here, its one of the reasons i like this site..a nice clean layout thats reasonable with the ads, but then again i use adblock plus and flash-block firrefox extensions

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I got redirected again today. It went to the same page that Blaine 91555 posted on the previous page, asking if gas prices will keep you home this labor day. It wouldn't let me go back to ATS either.

I copied and pasted the url this time, i hope i did it right. I hope you can find the source and stop it from happening, it's starting to get slightly annoying.

I know there was another thread where someone posted directions on how to do some kind of search and pull up more information about where this is coming from, but i couldn't find the thread.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
past week or so i get one only on ATS and only when i first sign in to ATS. usually it's that dummy quiz. and it's quite annoying.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
When my firewall was down, by accident, I had the same thing happen to me.

It was to the same IP.

It would not go back, so I closed by browser, using system properties.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I realize that for everything else ATS is, it is in the end a business. Still, I'd ask that you place some limits on the kinds of ads that the site accepts. Specifically, I would suggest that you not allow ads that have 'mouse over' features. I, for one, find them infuriating. (the current Circuit City ad as an example).

top topics

<< 1   >>

join