It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aspartame MSG Ajinomoto Conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
awesome, this is good advice all around

my 5 year old daughter used to be really picky and neurotic about things such as food being cut to the "right size" or "right shape" and every night at dinner she had a meltdown

we took her off the "sugar-free" aspartame garbage and she had GI problems for like 3 days, then got over it

now we have no more meltdowns at dinner and she is not worried about the shapes of her pieces of food

since then we have also gotten away from high-fructose corn syrup, MSG, white bread, and most artificially colored food

the result: we are healthier as a family. my wife has dropped some weight, my little girl is doing a lot better, and we rarely have colds or flu

here is an example: i cut trees as a side job, climbing with spurs and a belt and cutting top-down. broke a spur strap a few weeks ago on the way down a tree and ended up having to grab the trunk and slide down faster than is safe. it scraped the hell out of the inside of both arms and removed the skin in large patches on both forearms

3 days later the skin was healed, all you could see was pink new skin to show where it had been missing and the few deep gashes that were scabbed over. the whole thing was healed a week later

that didn't used to happen that way

whole food is the way to go. avoid the chemical poisons

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
aspartame is very very very bad for you, like woah.

I avoid it like the plauge and teletubbies

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by darkelf

A natural medicine practitioner told me that the best thing to drink is unsweetened almond milk for it's low glycemic impact.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join