It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop circle Depicts 2012 Planetary Alignment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
The Planet locations do not match present day, in this Crop Circle..www.cropcircleconnector.com... But rather the locations in 2012

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Great find here..... these beings have been communicating this way for a long time now.... i believe.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Curious, but in the interest of skeptisism, isn't it entirely possible that someone with the same interest as you might have created that circle for exactly that purpose? I have seen documentaries about the guys over in brittain who were purporting crop circles at night and thouroughly convincing people they were extraterrestrial in nature.

I am no saying yes or no, just that the possiblity is there amid all the so called "controversy" surrounding the mayan calender. Everyone wants to get in on the "calender phenomenon".

Just a thought.

King

**Edited for a selective dyslexic moment**

[edit on 16-7-2008 by Kingalbrect79]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Interesting thing I noticed was when you look closely at the object in the center, the texturing looks similar to a spiral or barred spiral galaxy.
Just something I thought was interesting to note.
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
From what is discribed as the "Dark Rift" (planetary Alignment ) in 2012 , I expected more of a linear alignment.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
The geometry of is is great, I'll give you that. Very cool imagery, just not sure if there is anything extraterrestrial about it anymore.

I used to think that all crop circles were true and that aliens had given us their "signs" or puzzle pieces to the primer of greater human experience and understanding. However, why aren't there images that actually mean something functional? I can see the connection between the planets and 2012 thing, but if this is supposed to instill confidence, emotion or direction upon us, isn't it coincidental that it is happening during the ever-growing concioucness of the whole 2012 "fiasco"?

Why not 10 years ago to really get out attention? Why not parts of a language code or symbols?

I mean if there were aliens giving us crop circles to tell us something, um, then why are they telling us things that we already know?

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by L.HAMILTON
From what is discribed as the "Dark Rift" (planetary Alignment ) in 2012 , I expected more of a linear alignment.

I actually would be quite excited to see what happens if this alignement happens, however I am not sure that if it did we would be able to see anything tangible with the naked eye.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Kingalbrect79

This cyclic planetary alignment in our galaxy is now being debated in the astronomy field.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Imho, 99 out of 100 crop circles are man-made. I imagine this is the same. Was any additional testing done? Any scorch marks, sightings, sounds, radiation, anything?

Here is another one: www.youtube.com...

Here is a site with a bunch: www.diagnosis2012.co.uk...

Until there is more solid evidence, I still consider these man-made. In fact, one of the circles in the last link is one that a special was done on, it was definately man-made. Yet they still have it up as "proof" as something happening in 2012.

In one, people were flipping out because the entire thing was divisible by 6. It was divine! Actually, the guys that made it said that they just used the irrigation rows as a guide, which were 3 feet apart. But it goes to show you how eager people are to believe in something not of this world.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I like it that one of the 'planets' has a smiley face.

I really want to believe in ufo's and alien-made crop circles, but so far I'm still on the wait-and-see (emphasis on see) side of the fence.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
The Original Thread

There is a thread already present on this with 3+ pages.

new topics

top topics

join