It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Are At The Edge Of The Abyss

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   

We Are At The Edge Of The Abyss

www.rense.com

The Rense website has posted an article out of Russia that everyone needs to read, comprehend and heed. No sooner than this article was announced out of Russia and Iran than Bush calls a press conference and lifts the executive ban on offshore drilling. There is also a very good possibility that such an act by George W Bush was an "unofficial announcement of defeat". I think the US just lost the entire debate regarding the oil and gas out of the entire Caspian Basin region.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
This is why the little guy with the BIG mouth in Iran talks as brazen as he does...

www.rense.com

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
This is not a game of chess. There is no checkmate-gameover. Bush and the Neocons will not be deterred by this development, if it turns out to be true, which I think it is. They are fanatics, and they are dealing with fanatics. This is going to escalate.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
If this is true, what can the NeoCons do? What is their next move? You can guarantee that they will make a next move.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Icarus Rising

I don't believe in the "Checkmate" theory either. All this really says is that Iran is NOT to be treated like Iraq or Afghanistan...

They have heavy muscle backing them up, just like most of us who are willing to know, know...

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
you don't get it... the neocons won with this development.

We don't want to destroy Iran, just ensure the flow of oil... By Iran being scared into signing deeper agreements with Russia and or China in essence a modicum of NWO control is put in place in Iran, which will only grow...

How blind is everyone? Russia, China, US, France, England... all our bantering and posturing is just divying up the world, the whole cold war was... just who was going to buy the most weapons from which super power lol... The G8 lol...

Welcome to the NWO Iran, Under the Russian sphere...

fantastic, truth is this situation has been troublesome to Russia for other reasons... America has taken too much leeway, the alignment of the NWo was becoming off balanced, Russia was feeling insecure about it's place...

This is a good thing, Russia and US are led by the same goals, The Iranians fell for it... peace will come, they must have been scared but good...

Russia played bad cop for many decades to make this all happen... it's okay that they will now have access to Iran... that's fine, it's a bit of stability, it curbs them...

Bush is thrilled with this... thrilled, sending people right over...

Russian Masters, American Conquerers so long as they awnser to the NWO no one minds...

[edit on 16-7-2008 by mopusvindictus]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by dingleberry77

Yes, but I think their move will be to convince us that we need to be afraid... Very afraid...

I'm sure they are rewriting the cold-war script as we speak...

It's the Russians that we needed to fear all the time...

That's it! Bin Laden who? It was the Russians...

Really sad to watch unfold...

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tapped In

Yes, but I think their move will be to convince us that we need to be afraid... Very afraid...

I'm sure they are rewriting the cold-war script as we speak...

That's it! Bin Laden who? It was the Russians...

Really sad to watch unfold...

ahhhh fooey, it's only sad for those fooled by it... this is a good thing, it is/was very unstable... it's good that Iran is falling into a backer state... way to radical left alone... ahmedinijad is a fool...

Iran was in it's own way kind of free... it really never capitualted fully to any power... until we scared it right into the other arm of the nwo...

Sad not sad? I just know us and Russia are awesome at this game... Iran Islam fanatic and all... ends up a Russian proxy state...

unreal... lil kim laid down this year too... for China mostly...

Who's left? Anyone? Chavez... any nations not divided into an NWO zone yet that matters in anyway?

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
It may not be that simple, though your analysis is very good. Like you said, Russia, is on the rise again with membership in the G-8 and the driver's seat on the Caspian fields. But the shift in the balance among the masters of the game will bring new stresses to bear on their partnership.

The West will want a share of the sp-oils, to be sure. The Russians will be loathe to part with it. Like I said, this is going to escalate. Maybe slowly at first as the new lines are drawn. But push will come to shove over the Caspian fields. Sooner rather than later.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
you don't get it... the neocons won with this development.

We don't want to destroy Iran, just ensure the flow of oil... By Iran being scared into signing deeper agreements with Russia and or China in essence a modicum of NWO control is put in place in Iran, which will only grow...

How blind is everyone? Russia, China, US, France, England... all our bantering and posturing is just divying up the world, the whole cold war was... just who was going to buy the most weapons from which super power lol... The G8 lol...

Welcome to the NWO Iran, Under the Russian sphere...

fantastic, truth is this situation has been troublesome to Russia for other reasons... America has taken too much leeway, the alignment of the NWo was becoming off balanced, Russia was feeling insecure about it's place...

This is a good thing, Russia and US are led by the same goals, The Iranians fell for it... peace will come, they must have been scared but good...

Russia played bad cop for many decades to make this all happen... it's okay that they will now have access to Iran... that's fine, it's a bit of stability, it curbs them...

Bush is thrilled with this... thrilled, sending people right over...

Russian Masters, American Conquerers so long as they awnser to the NWO no one minds...

[edit on 16-7-2008 by mopusvindictus]

For once in a few, I might very well agree with a conspiracy here, minus most of the NWO bit, the U.S. and Russia have very similar motives, they both want the flow of oil to continue, especially since Russia's production is dropping.
In any case, Russia would not attack any U.S. or Israeli targets, it's all a bluff, and the U.S. hasn't lost a thing, instead we have gained a bit of stability in the region.

[edit on 16-7-2008 by yellowcard]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Icarus Rising
This is not a game of chess. There is no checkmate-gameover. Bush and the Neocons will not be deterred by this development, if it turns out to be true, which I think it is. They are fanatics, and they are dealing with fanatics. This is going to escalate.

I think people want it to be over. Sorry not happening!
Now you see the truth, what Ive been saying ALL along.
Its WW3 and its on a train headed right to your front door.

How about a lil more action to warm things up???

"http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c110:H.CON.RES.362:"

Code messes up try copy n paste.

This isnt over, if we sit by and watch we lose.

I dont agree with fighting for energy but I understand why the government is. There is WAY WAY more to this then most of you can even fathom.
Its coming, and to those that say it isnt.

Try a little history, it always repeats itself.

I am glad for once I have solid evidence of everything, so much for conpiracy theory huh? It stops being a theory once you have evidence.

[edit on 17-7-2008 by Memysabu]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Unlike you, I'm not going to get all hot and bothered over this information. I look at this as a guideline for how long I have to prepare to help those who refuse to help themselves.

So much work, not enough time.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   

This is why the little guy with the BIG mouth in Iran talks as brazen as he does...

www.rense.com

I really had to do a doubletake when I read Iran there - my brain was expecting "White House" instead....

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   

It's always been the Russians we should be wary of, ever since they began to turn their economy around and Putin began to find his feet. For the last few years they have been using fuel as a weapon over their old Soviet Republics and the nations in their Soviet sphere of influence.

My home town in the UK is swamped with Poles and Ukrainians. I asked one once why there were so many of them here - was it for the money. She laughed and said, (paraphrasing) "No, it's to stay away from the Moskali's" (derogatory term for Russians). Unfortunately it was on a bus heaving with Russians as well, who didn't look too pleased.

I'd recommend Edward Lucas' book, The New Cold War: How the Kremlin Menaces Both Russia and the West which gives a very interesting account of what is going on in Russia and why we should be wary of the Bear.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Snappahead

Thanks for the giggle. Not much more to laugh about in this bit of news though...

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
have been trying to get this across for weeks - good to see others are picking up on it.

To the person above sprouting the NWO theories you have no idea - the NWO is un-challengable U.S. hegemony - it is not some conspiracy we do not know about, it is well publicised and open for consideration - this development utterly destroys that dream. Beyond that you are simply staking a claim in all nations moving into a global theatre of interaction and involvement through interdependent economies and institutions - so what, International Relations 101.

Iran has been negotiating for years with China, Russia, Pakistan, India and even Switzerland, along with developing the D8 and rival associations with Africa and South America to challenge the Euro / Amero centric control of the North South Divide. Simple.

Russia has already supplied over 250 migs, the s-300 air defence system (the most sophisticated on earth) and many now think the ss-n-22 Subnurn missile. China has been supplying attack helicopters while India recently issued a direct warning to the US and Israel not to attack iran as the radiation fall out would be considered an act of war - The newly appointed Russian Prime Minister Putin also telephoned Ahmadinijad and offered his support publicly and directly.

America has been publicly bitchslapped and is now in face saving mode - see you later bush / cheney and could have happened sooner. Trash.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I beleive it is wishful thinking that this will stop the NWO from going about achieving their aims. They will regroup and redouble their efforts.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Or maybe they counted on it and switched to plan B...

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
To mangle a quote from Woyzeck:

"Every person is an abyss. It makes one dizzy from looking down."

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
So what do you all think? WW3 is right around the corner? And yes, that is a serious question and not a troll.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join