It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats up with the Psycho Truthers Flipping on Stupid Stuff..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I'm no Rocket Scientist or anything of the sorts.
But these people Murdered 3200 people and this 911 thing has not went to an acceptible conclusion.
The Facts are what they are, and 911 being those facts point to where those facts point - we have a duty - thats right a DUTY to see justice
through. nothing more nothing less, if less then I guess we know what
those FEMA camps are for. enough said

for example ... www.abovetopsecret.com...
but the last week or so, geez, about 3 or 4 of them. and all are like whinning wimps. well, you see 10,000 murders on tv each year. but not one dead rotting really dead person. well maybe some people after Katrina could know what I'm talking about. its like we are being conditioned to ignore Murder through TV Brainwashing... well thats a whole other topic. well we can decuss it as well...

[edit on 16-7-2008 by BornPatriot]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
The only issue I have with 9/11 is not whether or not the government was responsible, but the fact that there was never a conclusion to it. We never got the people that the government told us were responsible for it.

If anything I'd say the government was just wrong for using it as an excuse to go to war with Iraq.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I was at the mall the other day and this guy was getting questioned by the cops and then all of a sudden 4 dudes looking straight out of the Matrix drove up in a van that said "FEMA DEATH CAMP" and transported him off.
It was really weird.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
you must have been doing some prescription drugs.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by BornPatriot
But these people Murdered 3200 people and this 911 thing has not went to an acceptible conclusion.
The Facts are what they are, and 911 being those facts point to where those facts point - we have a duty - thats right a DUTY to see justice

for example ... www.abovetopsecret.com...
but the last week or so, geez, about 3 or 4 of them. and all are like whinning wimps. well, you see 10,000 murders on tv each year. but not one dead rotting really dead person. well maybe some people after Katrina could know what I'm talking about. its like we are being conditioned to ignore Murder through TV Brainwashing... well thats a whole other topic. well we can decuss it as well...

what exactly are the facts and where exactly do they point?

yea i know its a one liner but it couldnt be helped for this post !

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I think when discussing 9/11 if the issue continues as it has people in the future will have lots of question marks present around the whole event in their minds. With the technology we have today they will be able to turn on the computer and watch the news from that day and the President’s words before we went after those who were supposedly responsible. Along with these images they will wonder why so many details were left blank and why the reason we began a war was damn near forgotten. Sure we gave democracy to the Iraqis and are now in a boat load of debt, but what about Osama? What about the justice we were promised? All those people dead and now even more due to the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

There seems to be no end in sight, who knows when Osama will strike again? Who knows if we’ll get another president in office who will drag us into another war with Iran? I think it is clear to many the mistakes America committed after (hell even before) 911 in regards to fighting terror and terrorist, and I think those in the future will see we had no idea how much of an adverse affect it has had on our country, the world as a whole, and the future.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   

I agree. We definitely have a duty to see justice done.

It shouldn't be much longer until Cheney and Rumsfeld are arrested for war crimes and sentenced to hard time in a FEMA camp.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
They will save the glory of catching the 911 perps when things are really bad in the future and we need some pats on the back and some light in the darkness.

If they wanted to catch, for real, the people behind 911, mirrors and reflections are abundant.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
well, lets see - this needs looking into - why take this position -
it sort of makes you look in competant.
NIST - video.google.com...
This Authorizes Us: Constitutional Violation of the Worst Kind
www.prisonplanet.tv...
video.google.com...
This is the results I see - video.google.com...
This is sort of scary - video.google.com...
This is even more scarier - video.google.com...
and I didn't even get into the eyewitness and physical evidence yet...
and I try and justify the 911 commission report and then you dont even
read one word about WTC7. and that is a classic implosion .... now which 6 week time frame did they plant those charges... in the 8 hours while it was on fire..? see what I mean... so dont song and dance me... without wine and dinner first please.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

im sorry but i must be, unusually dense today are you saying the government planned 9/11 or are you saying the terrorists did.

(cant watch the vids boss has em blocked, here at work)

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Your boss being ... ? My Employee the USA GOVERNMENT... humm,
and of coarse he doesn't want you to research it on your own.. well,
if he isn't going to allow you - then - tough. I have and I have questions and there has been no effort on the judicial side to get to the bottom of it.
until it does - well I will continue to point to these video's and ask questions.

Did the US GOVERNEMENT do 911. well if they didn't someone shore left a lot things that only they could do as evidence... but do I believe - No - I'm a LIHOP (Let it happen on purpose) at the very least. You see we have a confession of sorts... I want to hear what those two isreali's have to say -
you know those 6 or 8 isreali's that were Artist who ventured to build a veranda on the outside of wtc tower... and the 2 that were arrested in a van load of explosives. and the 5 dancing isreali's that flew to NY to document the events of the day. I also want to know why Rothchild flew into NY and choose a penthouse that overlooked WTC complex. and he immediately flew out... even with a ground stop.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   

- No - I'm a LIHOP (Let it happen on purpose) at the very least.

There were way too many warnings from foriegn and domestic intell agencies that the goverment not to have known something was going to happen and did nothing to stop it.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Well I must caution you in jumping to final conclusions.
because this MURDER will not come to past, without Justice
being done. unfortunately, our government finds itself between a
rock and a hard place. - it will have - revert back to the Gold
Standard. it will have to close NSA - CIA - Joint Chiefs of Staff
because basically, you will have to put over 5000 people on the
Stand just to understand what did happen on 911.
we have facts - without fingerprints - usually, when a country does
something like this it is a last ditch effort to turn things around.
that is why when you look at stock charts 2000 - 2001 they look
almost Identical to this down turn in the markets. which will be followed
around the same time 9/11/2008 with another event. what this event
is or will be is unknown and could be a positive or a negative event
but if the pattern holds on through summer - then you can expect something to happen right before the stock market bottoms in Novemeber.
and the bull gets raging again. with another cycle.
so 911 could not have happend more perfectly for the bankers -
and they are the people who need looking into.. especially Rothchild.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
well I'm waiting - what was that a hit and run attack...
I said wine and dinner first please.

top topics

join